The Burger King

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Posts
14,158
d9cfe71a4729b5cd6c22bef68415aa29


I hope you are all happy.
 
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 6317D83C-46DB-4FC8-9C88-D83DCB243D64.jpeg
    6317D83C-46DB-4FC8-9C88-D83DCB243D64.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 0
He's wearing his coat so he must have gone out to personally get the food.

What a guy!
 
I am surprised he did not serve the chocolate cake he was eating with President Xi while giving the orders to bomb Syria, and they had the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake that you’ve ever seen.



Anyone got that recipe?
 

And Bill Clinton used to sneak out of the WH to grab fast food.

And every politician ever makes sure to have a photo ops of them eating soul food or it's equivalent.

But we're not talking about what Trump eats. Although that, and his supposed theory of a human metabolic "battery," is worthy of a thread.
 
And Bill Clinton used to sneak out of the WH to grab fast food.

And every politician ever makes sure to have a photo ops of them eating soul food or it's equivalent.

But we're not talking about what Trump eats. Although that, and his supposed theory of a human metabolic "battery," is worthy of a thread.

By all means, please continue the Trump talk ad nauseam.
 
So far the only complaints are registered in about three threads here because we haven't heard a peep out of the Clemson Players.

All Forest Gump cared about was the Doctor Pepper™.
 
So far the only complaints are registered in about three threads here because we haven't heard a peep out of the Clemson Players.

All Forest Gump cared about was the Doctor Pepper™.

Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence denies calling White House meal 'best we ever had'


Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence took to Twitter on Tuesday to say that a quote attributed to him on social media about the Tigers' meal at the White House on Monday night is something he never said.

An image of Lawrence with the quote attached was posted on Twitter by @CloydRivers, an account with 1.84 million followers.

More: President Trump criticized for inviting Clemson to White House amid government shutdown

The headline over the image was "Clemson QB speaks out to defend America."

The quote attached to Lawrence's image was:

"President Trump got all our favorite foods, it was the best meal we ever had. Then we go and see the coastal elite media trashing it for not being organic vegan. We're football players, not bloggers. This was a perfect blue collar party."

The quote had been retweeted more than 1,300 times and liked more than 5,000 times by mid-afternoon Tuesday.

Lawrence took to Twitter account to say that the words weren't his.

I never said this by the way... I don’t know where it came from.
 
Calling the President a blatant liar sounds like a complaint to me.
 
It should come as no shock that Lawrence was decidedly in favor of the fast food buffet. As reported last week, Lawrence has been known to watch game film at his local Chick-fil-A while munching on Chick-n-Minis.

It was awesome, it was good, etc...,

Not a Twitter feed, but video footage of the QB.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...-lawrence-was-big-fan-trumps-fast-food-feast/

I'm sure he enjoyed the same food that he can get in his dorm. Calling the President a liar is the meat of it here. ;)
 
Yeah, you are not likely to read it on Breitbart. 🙊


"I thought it was a joke," one Clemson player could be overheard saying in a video shared on Twitter, accurately capturing many people's reaction to the president's earlier promise to serve college football's national champions items found on various dollar menus. Only the meal was very real, and late-night hosts and the Internet had a lot to say about it.

Our nutritionist must be having a fit," one Clemson player was reportedly overheard saying.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...ood-white-house-tv-comics-20190115-story.html
 
Back
Top