No Nut 19

Thank you for the up-date. sissy like you sometimes get carried away with shopping and that is why sissy really limits the shopping online. Also the cooking gets a little too far but fortunately sissy knows a couple of young girls that love cookies.

I don't like shopping, especially clothes shopping. So this was a very weird experience for me, uncharacteristic.

Baking then again is right up my alley!

I would actually really like some fresh baked bread rolls and other baked goods. Maybe I need to encourage local friends to embark on no-orgasm journeys. I assume it's guaranteed to work.

It's worth a shot, don't you think? At least as long as they've used orgasms as a coping method and have that now taken away and need to do other things.

Jan. 14 and still no baked goods. Turns out most people foolishly reject "try not having any orgasms" out of hand, without even considering my need for cookies.

Jan. 14 and still no baked goods. Turns out most people foolishly reject "try not having any orgasms" out of hand, without even considering my need for cookies.

That is truly a travesty. Maybe they'd be more open to baking something else?

Day 15: This is hard and not at all fun. Why the fuck am I putting myself through this? It'll get easier soon, I hope.

I was informed of a special birthday perk (still don't feel comfortable talking about the details of my perks here though), so now I have that to look forward to. Come on, February!

Hang in there seela, know you can do this, try to find something small to occupy your mind when those thoughts come into it.

Hang in there seela, know you can do this, try to find something small to occupy your mind when those thoughts come into it.

Thanks. :)

There's a lot going on right now and it hasn't been the smoothest start of a year for me thus far on any front.

But the question really is: if this isn't fun, why do I do it? I'm messed up in that special way, is the best answer I've come up with. And I'm too stubborn to quit, especially now that I've started this thread.

Man, I should probably start a thread about not eating chocolate and drinking beer. And only wearing matching underwear. Maybe that would help me reach my goals. :rolleyes:

Speaking of no fun...;)

Gotta say, I've never heard the phrase, "Come on, February " before.

There's a lot going on right now and it hasn't been the smoothest start of a year for me thus far on any front.

But the question really is: if this isn't fun, why do I do it? I'm messed up in that special way, is the best answer I've come up with. And I'm too stubborn to quit, especially now that I've started this thread.

Man, I should probably start a thread about not eating chocolate and drinking beer. And only wearing matching underwear. Maybe that would help me reach my goals. :rolleyes:

No chocolate or beer? That's just crazy talk! :D

Your in the right place then, there are a lot of the lit folks messed up in all kinds of ways.
sissy is told that your "special way" is just plain stubbornness or at least that's what they call sissy (besides dumb).
Beer is optional but chockalott is essential to support life.

How are you doing seela? Going ok?

Going ok, thanks for asking. Still playing by the rules. :)

Day 21: I'm at a point where my leaving the house checklist goes keys, wallet, phone, extra panties just in case.

Bus rides are interesting.

Mentally I'm at a really good place regarding this whole exercise, finally. It makes me happy and almost embarrassingly willing and wanting to give. I've also been keeping up with the only wearing matching underwear thing!

Bus rides are interesting.

Mentally I'm at a really good place regarding this whole exercise, finally. It makes me happy and almost embarrassingly willing and wanting to give. I've also been keeping up with the only wearing matching underwear thing!

This whole year is a bus ride, right? Over the Temptations, along the ancient ports of Denial, Nohand-esburg, Nottinghand, along the coast of Noway, and on to Indianaplease (it’s an adaptable bus). I’m guessing at the end of the long journey, you’ll be told to get off, find a flat and sign a re-lease after you’ve been screamed by the owner.

This whole year is a bus ride, right? Over the Temptations, along the ancient ports of Denial, Nohand-esburg, Nottinghand, along the coast of Noway, and on to Indianaplease (it’s an adaptable bus). I’m guessing at the end of the long journey, you’ll be told to get off, find a flat and sign a re-lease after you’ve been screamed by the owner.

Sounds accurate! :D

I should issue a pun ban on this thread though, because puns always make me feel so bad at Englishing. :p

Sounds accurate! :D

I should issue a pun ban on this thread though, because puns always make me feel so bad at Englishing. :p

How will you reach the Finnish line without Englishing puns?? They are esensual to orgasm troll! I recommend that the best way for subs to break fast is a big morning bowl of Punny No-Nut Cheeri-OoooooooOooooOoooooogodpleasesirOooooohs...

https://www.cheerios.com/products/honey-nut-cheerios/

Day 25: Yesterday was hard. (That would have been so punny if I were a man.)

I hate to wax too poetic, but I woke up with this snippet of lyrics in my head:

Keep the earth below my feet
For all my sweat, my blood runs weak
Let me learn from where I have been
Keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn

After the tale of woe that was yesterday it feels pretty on point.

But still in a good place of nutlessness. I call this stage the happy drip. This is when the perma horny makes me happy and it feels like I can go like this foreverrrrrr. Happy drip is the reason I'm in this No Nut 19 thing in the first place. It's difficult to say no to some things in this state of mind. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Day 25: Yesterday was hard. (That would have been so punny if I were a man.)

I hate to wax too poetic, but I woke up with this snippet of lyrics in my head:

Keep the earth below my feet
For all my sweat, my blood runs weak
Let me learn from where I have been
Keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn

After the tale of woe that was yesterday it feels pretty on point.

But still in a good place of nutlessness. I call this stage the happy drip. This is when the perma horny makes me happy and it feels like I can go like this foreverrrrrr. Happy drip is the reason I'm in this No Nut 19 thing in the first place. It's difficult to say no to some things in this state of mind. :rolleyes:

Tell us more about this happy, nutless one!

Tell us more about this happy, nutless one!

Happy drip is, like I said, the stage where I feel like I can and want to go without an orgasm forever and ever. Just edge, feel squirmy (in a good way) all the time, and have all kinds of fun and sexy thoughts consume my brain rather than worry about real, adult things.

It's such a contrast to my usual self, I think that's one aspect why I like it. I tend to overthink absolutely everything, but when I'm just a happy, drippy mess, I do that far less. I am, of course, perfectly capable of taking care of real, adult things when need be - I wouldn't do this whole long term denial thing if I wasn't able to compartmentalize these feelings a little. But the moment I don't have to be serious and concentrate on something important like work, it's back to happyville. Because I am an overthinker by nature, even in my happyville I still overthink a little, but far, far less than usual. I really enjoy this odd stage where I exist a little less inside my head.

I'm eager to jump on any opportunity to please, I say yes to things without necessarily thinking them over a thousand times which is in so many ways a welcome change of pace for my non-drippy self, I'm much more willing to spill secrets, and I feel... I don't know how to put this into words, but maybe sexier than usual as well. It's an unusual feeling to me. Humiliation games work well with this mindset, and because I'm very into humiliation it's a good thing. I'm a little afraid they might work too well, but time will tell.

I also enjoy the physical side. I'm so close to the edge a lot of the time without any special physical stimulus or actually edging, that it makes edging that much more tortuous and who wouldn't like that, right?

The downside to the gentle throb 24/7 is that it can make falling asleep difficult some nights, but as a rule, I'm a good sleeper, so a less than perfect night every now and then isn't an issue to me.

This is such an interesting thread for me, and offers me an insight into understanding something and someone with a completely different mindset from my own. Thank you, seela.

I'm wondering, do you ever, or have you ever, experienced a sleep orgasm?

I used to have them quite frequently in my 20's. They are less often now, probably because I ensure that I have enough waking orgasms to satiate me. However, in your current situation, I know that I would, before long, have a sex dream that would result in a spontaneous orgasm in my sleep.

Is this a possibility for you? If it did, would you consider it a failure or a happy accident, like a freebie?

Back