The Most Interesting Man In The World

ManoBlue

Virgin
I thought of those Dos Equis commercials when I thought of this.

The story revolves around (Blank) who comes to learn that his Girlfriend/Fiance is seeing someone behind his back (no sex yet, he's winning her over with Money and Charisma) with the encouragement from her Mother, Sister and Friends who believe she's too good for him.

After seeing the two together a confrontation erupts which ends with them breaking up after she tells him that he has no future. The characters learns who are his friends after that...

A time skip with the character fingering out who he is and trying to better himself results in him traveling the World an eventual gaining attention.

Sometime throughout the traveling the character creates a social media account and from the friends he made in his travels has a small buzz that grows a he shows video of things like...

Skydiving, Sea Diving, Surfing, Traveling to Antarctica and gazing into the Sky, giving a inspiring speech as he climbed a Mountain, etc

The romance part is where can swap ideas about

I've watched no TV for years and last saw a Dos Equis ad in Mexico around 2002 so no images infest my mind. But your gist seems to be the fellow attracting attention by doing daredevil stuff. Maybe gals will go gaga over his daring, hey? I' recall a French pre-WWI poster where an elegant woman favors marrying an aviator because she thinks she looks good in black. I.e. the mate of a daredevil is soon a widow. Who will swoon for your daredevil, and for how long?

Hey, I used to like XX dark but it's no longer being made. I don't watch TV and that type of story would leave me flat but it might appeal to others.

Hey, I used to like XX dark but it's no longer being made. I don't watch TV and that type of story would leave me flat but it might appeal to others.
Buy Sierra Nevada brewing's fine Resilience IPA -- all proceeds go to wildfire victims. As for the story, fun comes from groupies (any gender) who consort with the almost-suicidal daredevil. What motivates them?

Buy Sierra Nevada brewing's fine Resilience IPA -- all proceeds go to wildfire victims. As for the story, fun comes from groupies (any gender) who consort with the almost-suicidal daredevil. What motivates them?

I don't drink any more. Is it dark?

I've watched no TV for years and last saw a Dos Equis ad in Mexico around 2002 so no images infest my mind. But your gist seems to be the fellow attracting attention by doing daredevil stuff. Maybe gals will go gaga over his daring, hey? I' recall a French pre-WWI poster where an elegant woman favors marrying an aviator because she thinks she looks good in black. I.e. the mate of a daredevil is soon a widow. Who will swoon for your daredevil, and for how long?

Not just daredevil things, I can think of a scene in the story where he gets his picture taking unexpectedly at a Wedding, which goes viral as famous female celebrity ask who is this.
The thought of that kind of scene was more for the ex who would be burning from regret and jealousy/envy.

Back