Bird Box

astuffedshirt_perv

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 22, 2002
Posts
1,324
Another idea ripped from the headlines! For those of you that don't know, Bird Box is a show on netflix where monsters look into your eyes and then you kill yourself, so survivors walk around blindfolded. This has inspired fans to post videos them doing risky stuff while blindfolded, so much so that netflix had to tell people to chill.

So, high school/college hijinks, blindfolded people wandering around doing tasks. blindfold has to be top notch. At a party, who are you? Tasks being fed in through your headphone/smart phone...

1. kiss someone
2. change outfits with someone
3. hide an seek
...
 
Last edited:
I've not seen the show. Plot bunnies leap out if all surviving humans must blind or blindfold themselves. Does nudism flourish? Do we ID people by feeling and tasting their faces and genitals? Do galleries and other visual attractions collapse, replaced by taste-smell-touch sensoriums? Are newborns blinded to save them? Can we kill anyone and blame monsters?
 
So, NF really does suck? Not just my imagination?

Turn the Tube OFF!!!! You'll be a lot less stupid.
 
Bird Box was excellent...

... but why not instead have that anyone who sees the whatever becomes sex-crazed rather than suicidal (although the sex-crazed probably die quickly from exhaustion and malnutrition)?
 
Bird Box was excellent...

... but why not instead have that anyone who sees the whatever becomes sex-crazed rather than suicidal (although the sex-crazed probably die quickly from exhaustion and malnutrition)?

That's interesting of course, but unfortunately on this site nobody is allowed to die from sex or for sex, not directly while sex at least.

So maybe they become sex crazed zombies and stay that way forever (not even becoming old?) Maybe that's more gradual process, each exposure push you a notch in that direction. Some claim to be able to retain their sanity longer than others. But maybe they are the monsters?

To distinguish themselves survivors develop very prude norms that are routinely broken in secret.
 
Last edited:
And, I guess someone will invent smart blindfold that turns opaque in a split second on button press, and carry the control in their palm at all times. That's a bit risky of course... wait, don't we have that, in-built? Called eyelids? Well, I'm at a loss how this universe is supposed to work...

Although conditional mass blindness is extremely hot idea of course. Especially if there are ways to cheat available, whatever the risk, while most accept that previous visual norms are no longer necessary.
 
Party game

Wait. It just occurred to me OP doesn't propose sex in that "Bird Box" universe or some analogue, but a party game that role-play that situation.

That works.

What the punishment for cheating is, and how gamemasters control it?
 
Wait. It just occurred to me OP doesn't propose sex in that "Bird Box" universe or some analogue, but a party game that role-play that situation.

yes, this. for an average (Millennial) person, I would think 'let's blindfold everyone at the party and go nuts' may not work really well. However, 'let's do the bird box challenge' could be an excellent segue into unexplored areas.
 
And, I guess someone will invent smart blindfold that turns opaque in a split second on button press, and carry the control in their palm at all times. That's a bit risky of course... wait, don't we have that, in-built? Called eyelids? Well, I'm at a loss how this universe is supposed to work...

humans aren't wired to close their eyes during stressful events. Evolutionarily speaking, open eyes are the path to survival. the monsters exploit this quirk of humanity.
 
How about a woman who has the greatest pussy in the world; softer, warmer, wetter, and tighter than any other woman who has ever lived. But - her face is so ugly that it will instantly kill any boner. So in order to fuck her, you have to blindfold yourself.

Yeah, I suppose you could do her doggy-style, but there's always the chance that you'll see her face in a mirror. So play it safe and use the blindfold.
 
OP suggested a party game. Pretty tame, but sure, why not -- except, what part of the game leads to stripping and fucking?

I took a party game approach in my latest Taste of Honey episode. A dozen members of several families sit naked, lined along the edge of a pool, feet dangling in the water. A few naked kin are in the pool. All are tightly blindfolded. Swimmers take turns slurping sitters' genitals till orgasm. Then the slurped hits the water to slurp the next in line, and their slurper sits to be slurped in their turn. Nobody knows who is slurping whom. Mom, is that you?
 
Back
Top