Eden of the Night, Ch 1, cont. Section 1.2

Senna Jawa

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 13, 2002
Posts
3,272
Eden of the Night, Ch 1, cont. Section 1.2 and 1.3

The Eden of the Night -- wh

Chapter 1, cont.

1.2 Roger

Governmental institution. An executive type shouts at Roger in the corridor. A secretary looks at them ambivalently like they were transparent.

Executive -- Roger! You promised to have that report on my desk a month ago! I need it! Bring it tomorrow, and this time for sure!
Roger -- but ...
Executive -- No buts! You better get your shit together or else!
Roger -- (white-faced) Yes.

The executive type walks away fast. Roger shows his finger from behind. Secretary smiles and turns her head toward a wall. Roger gets into his elegant office, carpet, diplomas, armchair, window and all. Positions himself horizontally in the chair, legs on the desk, loosens his tie and calls secretary,

Roger -- Jane, is he gone?
Secretary -- yes.
Roger -- Good!

Roger leaves the office and building and drives to his own firm. Inside, he is approached by a young, mild-looking lawyer.

Lawyer -- Roger, those folks from the Washtenaw County brought money.
Roger -- What?! I told you to forget it!
Lawyer -- well, you told them that their case will cost them money, and here they are. And I am telling you that they have a point. I studied it a little ...
Roger -- Mike! This is chicken shit! I told you to drop it! Forget this nonsense.

They stop at the door of Roger's office. Roger continues, indicating his secretary,

Roger -- Can you keep Helen company for a moment? I'll make a phone call and be with you right after it.

Mike turns toward Helen while Roger enters his office and closes the door. He goes behind the desk, dials a number but puts the receiver on the desk (without bringing it to his ear), then walks around the table and moves the visitor chair to the center of the room (two steps away from his desk). The message about the time of the day is repeatedly heard from the phone receiver on the desk.

Now the camera shows Mike and Helen. They exchange greetings,

Lawyer -- Hi Helen, how are you today?
Helen -- Fine, and how are you?
Lawyer -- Just fine.

A small light turns on on Helen's phone (but there is no ringing). She picks up the receiver to her ear, supports it without a hand, and adjusts her wristwatch. (The viewers hear the time of the day but they know that Mike does not hear, only Helen). Then she puts the receiver back on the phone.
The camera shows Roger again. There is a pile of paper files on the visitor chair. He adds still more from a file cabinet, then walks behind his desk, sits down, repositions the phone receiver and shouts,

Roger -- Helen! Ask Mike in!

Mike (the lawyer) comes in and walks toward Roger's desk. When Mikes stops at the desk, Roger asks him,

Roger -- (without looking at Mike) Sit down, Mike.

Mike is confused. He walks toward the visitor chair. Roger closes a drawer.

Lawyer -- Where should I put these files?
Roger -- Oh! ... Don't worry. Put them just on the floor. ... It'll be fine.

Mike shrugs, empties the chair, brings the chair to the desk, sits in it, his face red from the exercise gets quickly pale. He starts the conversation anew where they interrupted earlier.

Lawyer -- Roger, this is a challenging case and human ...
Roger -- We are not after humans! we are after humans' money! But after real money! ... Mike, what about the other case I asked you to study, Clineaning the Oakland County project?
Lawyer Study I did. It stinks.
Roger -- That's why they are paying us. Pecunia non olet, money does not stink. Go work on it! and ask those Washtenaw folks to get lost, ... What are you waiting for?! Go!!! I don't have time, I'm busy! Shit.

Mike leaves Roger's office. Roger takes out of his desk drawer some papers which turn out to be divorce papers and puts them on the desk. He walks here and there for a few moments, smiles happily at his divorce papers on his desk, takes off his jacket, pinches his waistline, sits on the floor, feet under and against the desk, and does situps. Phone rings. Instead of answering the phone, Roger shouts to his secretary through the door,

Roger -- Helen, what is it?

An older businessman invades office despite Helen's protests, kicks the pile of papers on the floor, and shakes his fist in front of Roger's face while shouting,

Businessman -- You bastard! You screwed me out of my money!

Roger grabs the businessman's fist with both hands, helps himself to stand up, and shakes his finger near the nose of the older man, saying,

Roger -- Because you tried to unscrew mine away from me.

The older man is bewildered.

* * * * *

1.3 Virgin

Another parking lot. Two cars parked one next to the other. Virgin and his friend talk over the roof of one of the cars. The friend is without his shirt on. His shirt is on the passenger seat of his car.

Friend -- Playfool is nice, let's go.
Virgin -- No, I cannot. When I just imagine a girl's breast I get so excited, so excited ..., I cannot take it.
Friend --If you had five sisters like Joe you would have no problem. Let's go.
Virgin -- No!
Friend -- (losing patience) Look, I've been there a hundred times. After ten minutes you will not even remember that they are half-naked. Gosh! I can go around without a shirt all over the city and nobody will care. I am telling you, it's real nice there. Girls are nice and pleasant, men behave properly, no faulty language, not like in the Nixon's Oval Office or anywhere else. You are shy and I am your fuckin' friend so I watch my tongue with you but otherwise, it's \IT{fuck fuck uck fuck}. Fuck this, fuck that, fuck him, fuck her ... Shit! everything is fucked up, fuckin' school, fuckin' job, fuckin' business, fuckin' parents ... everything, you name it. Do you see those nice small children there? Listen to them for five minutes and one will call another a fucker. Just take the doll from that girl and you will see. I am telling you, this fuckin' Playful is an oasis.
Virgin -- (a smile and disbelieve on his face) O.K., let's go.

He still looks at his friend and adds,

Virgin -- You must be right about Joe and his five sisters. I have only four.
 
Last edited:
Section 1.3 added

Thus, consequently, I've edited the title of this thread from "Eden of the Night, Ch 1, cont. Section 1.2", to:

Eden of the Night, Ch 1, cont. Section 1.2 and 1.3​

but the Poet's Hangout index of the threads has not reflected the change. Could an administrator fix it? Would be nice :) .
 
Last edited:
Back
Top