How much cum do you prefer?

Ideally, I'd like to see enough cum to paint a thick layer wherever it goes.
On the face, I'd love to see a splashy layer of thick creamy goodness all over.

On the breasts, enough to dangle from the nipple while the rest of the breast is cream covered.

In the pussy, enough to over flow.

Of course, to see her mouth filled and a drop trickling from the lips is another thing altogether.

the more the better, love to play with it, taste it, lick it, love the texture on my body

Never had a girl that didn't like a lot.

Lecithin, Zinc, and Pygeum together have made me a fertility god along with not masturbating regularly. The loads have been more plentiful and thicker, you can really here the *thud* when they make contact

Is this really a question? The more the better. :p

Smile, true but its also about the quality of orgasms, I mean it's very nice to cum, but much better if its an earth shattering mind blowing experience, and not just a bit of a squirt. I love to help people have better orgasms.

I'm remembering a time when I managed to stay standing through my orgasm, 'wearing' my woman, her arms around my neck and her ankles crossed at my butt. It was a simultaneous, so that prompted us to stay in that position, snogging deeply a while.

I well remember the feel of my semen oozing out of her as I softened, running across one side of my balls, and then slowly gooing its way down my inside thigh to my knee joint, then a spatter on the carpet. That was enough jizz that day!

Anything more than a mouthful would probably be a bit too much for me. It's not that I wouldn't mind more of it, but sperm sometimes burns my throat when I swallow it. I guess it depends on the man and the texture of his cum. I have had men ejaculate a heavy load in my mouth before and it didn't bother me; but other times it was a little too much. To be honest, it's not really the amount of cum I can get out of a man that turns me on; for me it's just a turn on making a man cum.

Enjoy It While...

..you have it guys (and gals). Those of us men who had to give up our prostate to cancer treatment have nothing to give in the cum department. But on the other hand, orgasms are a lot less messy.;)

So, ladies...would it be a turn-off for you if your man had no semen to ejaculate?

..you have it guys (and gals). Those of us men who had to give up our prostate to cancer treatment have nothing to give in the cum department. But on the other hand, orgasms are a lot less messy.;)

So, ladies...would it be a turn-off for you if your man had no semen to ejaculate?
Yes, that wouldn't be fun at all.

Anything more than a mouthful would probably be a bit too much for me. It's not that I wouldn't mind more of it, but sperm sometimes burns my throat when I swallow it. I guess it depends on the man and the texture of his cum. I have had men ejaculate a heavy load in my mouth before and it didn't bother me; but other times it was a little too much. To be honest, it's not really the amount of cum I can get out of a man that turns me on; for me it's just a turn on making a man cum.

Nice attitude. ;)

I'm good with however much he produces. Generally speaking, if he has cum several times in a day, there will be less and less as the day wears on.

Feeling the cum inside of me doesn't necessarily make me cum. But the look on his face, the sound of him cumming, stuff like that can put me over the edge.

I'm good with however much he produces. Generally speaking, if he has cum several times in a day, there will be less and less as the day wears on.

Feeling the cum inside of me doesn't necessarily make me cum. But the look on his face, the sound of him cumming, stuff like that can put me over the edge.

my gf is the same way about me finishing inside.

Back