Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 10-12-2017, 11:33 AM   #26
scott6251
Literotica Guru

It involves my wife and her ex boyfriend . . .

Old 10-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #27
npanxx
Really Experienced

Currently...

My ultimate fantasy is to spend an evening wither my Mistress.
We begin by shopping for some sexy leather and latex apparel for her, and then going to a shoe store.
My mistress tells the pretty sales lady that she is looking for some pointy toed pumps with three inch or shorter stiletto heels. The sales lady asks my Mistress what size she wears to which my Mistress replies that the shoes are for her sissy pet (me).
I dutifully remove my shoes and socks so the sales lady can measure my feet, exposing the fact that I am wearing fishnet stockings.
"Is she wearing panties too?" the sales lady asks.
My Mistress nods and adds "A cock cage too. She's an obedient sissy pet."
I am embarrassed yet very, very aroused in my cage.
Mistress helps me choose a pair of shiny black pumps.and a matching pair of shiny beige pumps with 2 1/2" heels.
The sales lady starts to take the shoes off of my feet, but Mistress stops her and says "She'll wear those out."
Mistress and I then go to dinner, me still wearing my new heels which amuses and pleases my Mistress.
Afterwards I am rewarded when Mistress allows me to bathe her while I am still in my pretty underthings and heels. I lovingly wash her, shave her legs and pussy for her. Mistress graciously allows me to lick her delicious pussy to orgasm.
Pleased with my performance as her sissy pet, Mistress frees me from my cage and lovingly strokes my hard sissy clit until I cum on her breasts. I eagerly lick up my cum like a good sissy.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:24 PM   #28
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE

To catch and film my hubby fucking his 45 year old sister and hearing her say shes envious of my tits and that she has secretly wanted to have me be her first woman and I walkin and surprise her

Please be kind! We're ONLY interested in Women

Old 10-12-2017, 12:52 PM   #29
Breakfromstress
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by followmenow6969 View Post
To catch and film my hubby fucking his 45 year old sister and hearing her say shes envious of my tits and that she has secretly wanted to have me be her first woman and I walkin and surprise her
Well you do have sweet Boobies

Old 10-12-2017, 01:36 PM   #30
fzfiend77
Virgin

I want to be given a bath by a mature BBW. I want her to scrub me down in the warm water and slowly remove her clothing. She gets me nice and clean, then she directs me to do the same to her. I do as I'm told and eagerly wash her. As a reward, she shoves her big tits in my face and make me suck them while she strokes my cock and tells me what a good boy I've been. She sits on the edge of the tub, spreads her legs and pushes my face into her. I eagerly lick, suck, and do whatever she tells me. She takes control and fucks my brains out, dictating our every move - correcting me when I step out of line, and praising me for a job well done. It ends with me finishing on her lovely fat ass. Or does it? That's up to her.

Motherly domination, I guess. Is that a thing? I've been dreaming about it for years.

Edit: I'd love to RP this...

Last edited by fzfiend77 : 10-12-2017 at 02:40 PM.

Old 10-12-2017, 02:42 PM   #31
gtnlynn
Really Experienced

My wife's "fuck buddy" from college shows up at our house with films of some of their sexual adventures. The three of us enjoy the movies together, followed by re-enactments and a threesome.

Old 10-13-2017, 08:40 AM   #32
darlasmaster01
Really Experienced

Watching my ex-sub in an all female train.

Old 10-13-2017, 09:15 PM   #34
PillowHumpingGalxoxo
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyboy31 View Post
There is a video of something similar to that. I'll have to look for it though when I have a few mins.

Ooh I'd like to see that video!

Old 10-13-2017, 10:07 PM   #35
EyeCanSeeYou
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by followmenow6969 View Post
Who wouldn't want your breasts? Gorge, round, perfect nipples...etc.

Old 10-13-2017, 10:13 PM   #36
EyeCanSeeYou
Literotica Guru

On a nude beach in a spot with dunes and shrubs with men stroking and waiting for me to suck and stroke their cocks. They've been watching me suck my hubby's cock and he picks up his phone a starts recording the scene as the men start to edge their ways closer to me. He tells me to lift my ass up and open my legs wider so they get a nice long look at my ass and slit from behind. Then he tells me he's going to get something and he will be right back and tells me to lay down and play with my bare pussy. He doesn't leave but tapes the whole thing. I end up on my knees servicing all the men.

Last edited by EyeCanSeeYou : 10-13-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Old 10-13-2017, 10:16 PM   #37
Blue2oo0
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeCanSeeYou View Post
On a nude beach in a spot with dunes and shrubs with men stroking and waiting for me to suck and stroke their cocks. They've been watching me suck my hubby's cock and he picks up his phone a starts video taping when the men start to edge their ways closer to me. He tells me to lift my ass up and open my legs wider so they get a nice long look at my ass and slit from behind. Then he tells me he's going to get something and he will be right back and tells me to lay down and play with my bare pussy. He doesn't leave but tapes the whole thing. I end up and my knees servicing all the men.

I have a new ultimate fantasy...

Old 10-14-2017, 01:04 PM   #38
Jonty83
Virgin

For me to help my wife get ready to go out on the hunt for BBC, shaving her and helping her put on her g-string and other underwear, while all the time she tells me what she is going to do, sucking and fucking the biggest BBC she can find. She then comes back late at night and undresses deliberately making me notice that she has come back without her g-string and that her pussy looks wet and red from being abused. She then makes me lick her pussy while telling me how she enjoyed being stretched by a real manīs cock and receiving vast quantities of hot virile seed deep inside her. She then tells me that this BBC will be visiting us for further sessions..

Old 10-14-2017, 01:34 PM   #39
StrongMaster7
Literotica Guru

There are two women in my church that I have been obsessing over for a couple of weeks.

#1 is 50, 5'5", 145lbs, full C-cups, nice shape with some extra curves. Shoulder-length chestnut hair with a little grey, wears dark-frame glasses. She usually wears a nice conservative, flattering ensemble. Occasionally, exposes a tasteful amount of cleavage.

Current scenario is the two of us laying in bed nude. She instinctively (?) knows what I desire most and calls me to her, to suck mommy's big tits while she straddles my thigh and grinds down on it. She urges me on and offers her tits to me one and a time and both at once. Each is a very full handful. Her nipples go from barely-there to huge, thick, long, nubs as I suckle. Her hands stroke and jack my fully hard cock. She tells me my nipple sucking is making her clit throb and ache. I move down and rub my face against her hair-covered mound. I inhale her scent and kiss at her labia through the hair. As I kiss deeper, my tongue parts the hair and finds the warm, wet, flesh inside. I gently flick and lick and probe guided by her moans until she explodes in my mouth. Her cunt floods with her juices. I rub my face in her wetness and lick up and taste it all. Then she begs for my cock in her pussy....

#2 is 42, 5'3", 130lbs, full D-cups, nubile, curvy. Longer-than-shoulder-length dark, curly hair, cascades of curls. Wears form-fitting, mid-length dresses that flatter her 'womanly' figure. Never wears anything low-cut, but it is hard to miss her huge breasts even if they are well-covered up. She is newly divorced and tells me she hasn't had a man in six months or an orgasm in six weeks. I tell her to suck my cock and she kneels in front of me, pulls out my cock, and sucks it like a pro. She slurps and gags and thick, back-of-the-throat saliva drips down her chin. I fuck her mouth for a while, then I tell her to stand and strip for me. She peels off her dress, slip, and pantyhose. I kneel down and pull her panties off and bury my face in her nearly hairless pussy. She straddles my face and grinds on my mouth. Suddenly, I feel her hands clamp onto the back of my head and her cunt explodes in orgasm. I feel the jets of her she-cum on my face. She collapses on the bed and then sits up. She reaches behind her back with both hands and unclasps her big, white bra. It falls forward and her massive, pale white orbs tumble into her lap. She tells me to 'lay my beautiful cock between her big tits and tittyfuck her"...

I have over 2,915,783 views! I chat on YIM as strongmstr07. (No, I'm not a huge Dom, although I can play that way too!)

My sex map is here: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...670b6.63954174

Old 10-14-2017, 03:05 PM   #40
Lucia_slt
Experienced

My ultimate fantasy is my wife bringing a guy to fuck my both holes. I want to suck his cock first with her instructing me and telling me what to do. Afterwards she'll make me get on my four and spread my cock hungry ass for him.

As I know from my wife she want this guy to be black and that turns me on too.

Old 10-14-2017, 03:16 PM   #41
Rachelilly
Experienced

To dress up in my purple corset,cream hold ups and red heels and go to the sex theatre near me and pleasure multiple men.just a thought xx

Old 10-14-2017, 03:19 PM   #42
Rich4goodgirl
Naughty Kinky Marine

My go to fantasy is the one involving a woman I'm dating
discovering her and son are closer than any one knows till I do.
It begins with just her and I enjoying her debauchery eventually
having her son join us as well.

Old 10-15-2017, 09:57 AM   #43
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeCanSeeYou View Post
On a nude beach in a spot with dunes and shrubs with men stroking and waiting for me to suck and stroke their cocks. They've been watching me suck my hubby's cock and he picks up his phone a starts recording the scene as the men start to edge their ways closer to me. He tells me to lift my ass up and open my legs wider so they get a nice long look at my ass and slit from behind. Then he tells me he's going to get something and he will be right back and tells me to lay down and play with my bare pussy. He doesn't leave but tapes the whole thing. I end up on my knees servicing all the men.
I know just the beach you can do this

Please be kind! We're ONLY interested in Women

Old 10-27-2017, 07:00 PM   #44
billkent85
Virgin

My wife and daughter tie me up wile I'm asleep and I wake up to my wife riding my cock and my daughter sitting on my face with her wet pussy on my mouth. They force me to eat her pussy while my wife is riding me and fondling my daughter's breast. Then they switch places and my daughter fucks me until we cum.

Old 10-27-2017, 08:18 PM   #45
mikendel
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelilly View Post
To dress up in my purple corset,cream hold ups and red heels and go to the sex theatre near me and pleasure multiple men.just a thought xx
I like your thought.
I also think about a dive bar and me on a pool table servicing many men.

Old 10-27-2017, 09:50 PM   #46
midwestdude
Really Experienced

Last edited by midwestdude : 10-29-2017 at 03:32 PM.

Old 10-27-2017, 11:07 PM   #47
Wandering11
Really Experienced

ummm

to find out she has been sneaking me estrogen or other drug without my knowledge.....until finally......

and a pm conversation for more info......

Old 10-27-2017, 11:10 PM   #48
timewarp69
Experienced

After talking with a hot 20 something gal online for a while, we decide to meet up. She's hosting. I arrive at her house, and she opens the front door dressed in a very skimpy sexy schoolgirl outfit, with a cigarette dangling from her lips and looking trashy and hot. We kiss passionately, as she exhales, and she pulls me in.

She then asks me to sit down in a chair as she does my makeup and costume to match her own. A pair of matching schoolgirls. Fake nails, high heels, lipstick, mascara, short skirt and twist top, pigtails, lacey thong panties underneath the skirts, etc. Whole nine yards. Then, she gets on the phone and calls up a group of about 5-6 very well hung large black men to come over, bust the door down and force themselves upon us, as they slam both of us full of fat, thick, black cock, ramming inside us all the way to the balls as we scream "No, please don't." (wink wink.......safewords to be used if we actually meant it)

At one point, they have us both on all fours, facing each other in a cummy kiss, as our tight scared assholes are pounded without mercy and more cum flies onto our face as some of them are jacking off on us.

Old 10-27-2017, 11:14 PM   #49
Wandering11
Really Experienced

ummm

Last edited by Wandering11 : 10-30-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Old 10-27-2017, 11:17 PM   #50
gtnlynn
Really Experienced

I asked my wife what her ultimate fantasy was while we were screwing last night. She said it was for her fuck buddy from college with the big cock to join her for a session when they can share the skills they have learned over the years since then. Back then it was just slam-bam-thank you ma'am in the backseat.