The Blade (Closed)

Ivan knelt between her knees. He kissed each of her thighs purposefully, then he spread her legs. "Lay back." He could already smell her wetness, he knew she was ready. He enjoyed the view of her exposed pussy, the sight alone almost drove him to frenzy. He let his vampire side guide his movements. He was predatory, hungry and aroused to a dangerous level.

He was moving toward her pussy, eager to taste her. He leaned in and sniffed her, then kissed her inner thigh. His fangs grazed her skin here, it was enough, it sent him over the edge he'd tried so hard to resist.

He eagerly moved in, plunging his tongue into her wetness recklessly. He was out of control, he wanted her immensely, needed to taste it all. And her taste here was amazing. Lovingly and hungrily and worked her clit with his tongue. He listened intently to her breathing and heart rate. He was almost fully lost to his passion.
 
Something in her had a feeling he was losing himself, her eyes scanned him every inch of him. She just hopped that if he bit her he would be able to control himself. She smiled a little bit and hearing what he asked, she laid back enjoying the softness of the bed. She felt him down between her thighs and groaned more feeling his fangs graze her, she got goosebumps all over her body as she felt his tongue. Right now it was incredible how much she loved him. And right now? it was just to the point where life was different.

Closing her eyes she moved her head back and could not help herself, moaning very loudly. S he had never done anything with her body, no masturbation and no sex, no nothing. And feeling his tongue inside her almost sent her over the edge. Gripping the sheets on the bed as her heart was going all over the place. "oh god Ivan" She murmured and her orgasm came to her quickly as she cried out even more, crying his name it felt incredible and it was really nice to be able to and looking up at him.
 
Her voice was drowned out by the sound of her heartbeat to him. He felt his fangs pressed just barely against her pubic area as his tongue went wild in the virgin wetness just below. His fangs would not puncture her here, but they were pressed here meaningfully.

He let his tongue slide into her and out again, every sensation he felt added to his hunger and his sexual desire. He wanted her screaming his name, he wanted her in many different ways.

He slid a finger inside to gauge how he would fit during their lovemaking. It was a tight squeeze even with just one finger. His human side felt bad, he knew his cock would hurt her. His vampire side was shamefully aroused by the thought of overwhelming her with his size.
 
Last edited:
Her body shook a little bit and it hurt her a lot and now? everything just seemed different. She felt what his fangs were doing and her heart went faster. He did not let up and felt a finger then a tongue. Gripping the sheets as he seemed to keep going, it made her smile even more everything was as it should be, digging her fingers against the softness and looked up at him the way he did this made her curious. But she knew her own little lust was coming out of her, moving her head back.

"Ivan!" She cried out, her body showed him she wanted him. Did not let up at all and right now? she was content. She had no idea what would happen but she had to say it. Panting a bit as she smiled. 'I need you Ivan" she murmured to him but meant everything. She had no idea just how much there relationship would turn but she did not give a shit right now? She just did not seem to care to much. Her heart beating and her breasts shook as she was breathing showing him how much she loved him.
 
Ivan's animal side was now fully in control. His humanity lie trapped, screaming to be let out, to slow things down or to share this intimate time. But now, it was the animal's time, the vampire's.

The beast within Ivan grinned wickedly, he squeezed her thighs with his ruthless lust as he lifted himself up to a standing position. He was fully erect, an impressive and intimidating size. He sternly grabbed her by each ankle, his hands felt like leg irons to Eden, she could not have escaped at this point, even if she changed her mind, it would be too late.

He positioned his cock at her warm entrance and leaned forward as if to kiss her neck. His fangs were at her throat, and his member waited just outside her virgin pussy, ready to penetrate her.

"You are mine." He said, and the finality of his words resounded in this private moment.

He simultaneously took her virginity and her blood. His fangs were buried in her neck as his cock was buried in her sex. A vampire's bite is pure ecstasy to the victim, a strong chemical euphoria is released that is more potent than any man-made drug. In fact, many victims climax during their first feeding uncontrollably. Any pain she would feel from losing her virginity would be drowned out by this little mercy. He fed on her as he took her honor, as the beast.

Her blood was a complex and delicious flavor. Arousing in its very nature and taboo. His manhood was in heaven, her tightness was irresistible. He thrust into her mercilessly, passionately. They would never forget this night.
 
Everything was going so fast and looking into those eyes of his she could see the human part of him, was struggling behind the eyes. It almost reminded her of writing she had written long time ago, but seeing his human side banging behind his eyes and right now? She was worried he would hate himself for what was about to happen. She was far from afraid of him because she knew he wouldn't kill her, even the vampire side of him had to see she was an asset, to be able to get fresh warm blood.

Seeing that wicked grin on his face kinda scared her but just for a moment. Right now she did not seem to care, she loved the man and would do anything for him. Hell if he had been a full vampire and he loved her, she would allow him to turn her. That is how much she loved him, she had no family they were all dead. And right now Ivan was all she had, if he wanted this then so be it. She would not fear him, she would love him and be with him the way he needed her to be. That she knew.

Feeling his hands on her ankles she saw what he wanted, and when he got between her legs. She heard what he said about being his. But when he thrust into her she moaned feeling as he tore through her body in the manner she knew he didn't want. Closing her eyes as everything just seemed to flow around and soon she felt his fangs against her throat, her heart was beating quickly because of it. But also because he was pounding into her, and knew what he was about to do to her.

Feeling his fangs penetrate her skin she groaned, the feeling it gave her was incredible. It was like it put a spell on her, but she smiled resting her hand against the back of his head and whispered. "You can fight your nature baby, you are the strongest man I know. Don't let the animal inside you consume you, take charge of it...for me" She did not know if it would do anything, though she accepted how he was right now. She would never pull away from the man she loved.
 
Ivan's human side was empowered by her words, he fought his way to the front of his own mind. The power of the vampire remained, as it always did. He looked at her with almost human eyes, filled with understanding and shared love.

He scooped her up, still inside her and lifted her up from the bed. He pushed his full length into her by accident as he lifted her. He was grateful that his venom was with her, disguising the pain that she would otherwise be feeling. He kissed the spot on her neck where she'd been bitten, a little blood staying with his lips, and began to bounce her against him. Her virgin blood was gathering on his shaft, the smell alone was intoxicating.

She was light, he was powerful and driven by love and lust, so this standing position was no particular effort to him. He let himself bottom out against her cervix in bouncing thrusts. Her body and his were locked in this sexual dance for several minutes, waves of pleasure traveled through both of them, a closeness that the vampire side would never know. She was with the real Ivan now.
 
She could tell he was struggling and saw the way he looked at her, it just made her smile because she loved him very much and right now? She was just satisfied beyond words, the understanding and loved was seen on her face and right now? she was in pure heaven. Her heart was beating quickly and noticed how his harsh actions seemed to relax a lot more. She knew it was him again and it made her smile even more. Closing her eyes she was in pure heaven because of the man before her.

But then she felt him move her so he was bouncing her, her breasts shook with how he was. Stroking his cheek as she smiled lovingly. "Oh god Ivan" She murmured it felt so amazing to be loved like this. She wanted to be everything she could for him, and it was just nice to be able to take moments like this with him. She felt no pain and she was beyond horny because of the bite. and now she was lost in the feeling he gave her. Her hands running against his bare chest as she smiled.

"I love you" she murmured.
 
Ivan squeezed her ass as he bounced her on his length. "I love you Eden. I-" He pushed deep into her with each thrust. His cock contracted as precum mixed with her juice and lovely virgin blood. She felt unlike anything he had ever experienced. In a way, it was a first for both of them. Ivan had certainly never felt so good before.

He felt an orgasm rising within him, but he willed himself to hold back. He wanted to spend more time with his apprentice and teach her more. He wanted her first sexual experience to be exotic, personal and complete.

He lay her back on the bed, pulled out of her pussy, and in a voice that was clearly respectful, but definitely in control he said, "Get on all fours, lift your rear for me." He was ready to take her from behind. To see her in this submissive and erotic posture would drive him crazy. Her round ass would be quite a sight, and perhaps in this position, her neck would be far enough away that he could resist draining her blood more than he wanted.
 
She groaned even more it was amazing how much she loved him and now? it was just nice to be able to take moments like this. Her heart was beating quickly as he began to pound her but it was a lovely pounding. Her heart was pounding big time and right now? grinning the way she did and her heart was in her throat just about. Looking up into those primal eyes of his but she saw love and lust in them. Her breasts bouncing and her whole body felt like it was on fire, it was a really nice feeling.

But then when he pulled out she heard what he told her, so she got up on her knees and pressed her hands down, presenting her body the way he wanted it. Now came time where this would be new for her as well, hanging her head a little bit she knew her bite wasn't bleeding any more. And how the bite still made her feel she was ready for anything. And now? god how she loved him it was incredible. She didn't know what he had in mind but he gave her that look that meant he was thinking.
 
Ivan gripped his student's hips and approached her with his manhood. He admired her lovely female form, he took in her beauty and loved what he saw. Her cute round butt was presented nicely, her pussy was wet with their lovemaking and glistened with both her wetness and a hint of blood. Her hair fell attractively around her angelically. He was overcome with lust.

He was ready, he pushed his way into her once again. He felt new depths of her from this position. Her pussy was paradise to him, warm, tight and twitching still from her previous climax.

He took one of his own fingers to his fangs and pricked it, drawing both his own blood as well as infusing his finger's touch with the intoxicating venom. He reached his arm around her body to rub his venomous finger on her clit. This infusion of venom and clitoral arousal would bring her to a sensation that only a handful of human women had ever experienced. This ancient vampire lovemaking trick was reserved for couplings of legend. It was rumored that doing this would bring the female to a state of perpetual orgasm for minutes on end.

He wanted her to feel amazing, wanted to treat her like vampire royalty. In a primal way, he was marking her as his. No man would ever join with her as he was now. As he rubbed her clit with the venom, he pushed deep into her.

"You are my one. You'll be mine beyond death."
 
Life was always mysterious to her but she was happy just the same, she wanted every little thing to do with him. Closing her eyes as she began to think of the first time they met, and every little thing they had done after it. She had been bound to him back then really and did not even know it, but right now? She did not know what would happen. She did not really care what would happen to her. She knew he would protect her. And feeling that protection was actually very special for it, it was beyond great.

She groaned even more when he took her from behind, digging her fingers into the pillow. When he moved into her her breasts were shaking. Moving her head back she did not realize what he was doing to her, feeling him touch her she moaned a bit. But felt something else as well, and right now? She as satisfied with it, her breathing turned loud and it was truly an amazing moment. She had trouble staying quite so she didn't even try to do it, biting her lip she heard what he said.

Having no idea what that meant but she nodded with much happiness, it was just nice to feel the love and to come together with passion. Her insides gripping him having no idea how much longer she could stay like this. Everything in her told her to just let herself go, but the other side of her told her no. Her head mixed up with different things but she did not seem to care much at all as it happened. Was almost hard to even think and right now? It would just come to her, her breathing much louder.

"Oh god Ivan!" She groaned.
 
Ivan was at the edge of control. He could feel that he was going to cum soon, her now deflowered pussy was giving him more pleasure than he could handle. He gripped her hips tightly and rammed into her passionately. He thrust and thrust into her until he could feel her tightening up for a climax and he let himself go over the edge.

He came into her in several pulses. He could not withdraw from her until he was done. Once he was drained, he fell onto the bed beside her and let out a satisfied sigh. "Lie with me here, my love." He patted the bed beside him. He wanted to spend some time with her young form in his muscular arms.

"You are more beautiful than you can possibly understand." He smiled at her.
 
She cried out even more it was incredible and right now? it was just perfect. Moving her head back it was incredible how good he made her feel. And right now it was just good to be with him, she grunted a bit as she moved her head back and her hips up into him. Crying out his name as her own body released with him. She felt his warmth go right into her, groaning a little bit more as everything was as it should be. Her panting began to just relax a little bit, it felt nice to her. Holding him close.

But then she watched as he moved off her and she smiled seeing what he wanted, so she laid down beside him, her head against his shoulder and her fingers running down against his chest. She had no idea what this would mean, but she was far from worried about it. She loved Ivan and would die for the man. As she knew he would die for her, but now? She just had no idea what maybe in his thoughts. Right now she was just satisfied and let out a loud sigh. It was magnificent.

"I love you Ivan"
 
Ivan was in love, beyond what most humans were capable of feeling. It was as much animal and instinctive as it was human and from the heart...

Ivan needed Eden, she was integral to his life. She was currently beneficial to his survival, she could take care of herself and could hold her own in any fight. But even if she were a hazard, he would make it work. He could compensate and protect them both if he had to.

He no longer viewed her as a girl, but as a woman. An equal instead of a student. He knew he still had much to teach her, but from now on, it would be a partnership.

Eden had bloomed for him, brought him to ecstasy and shown bravery in the face of the unknown. (And had looked lovely while doing it.) He knew he had met his mate now. Perhaps they would mate for her entire mortal life. He could picture that scenario, of course he could never reject her as she aged. He would be whatever she needed in a male companion, even if that just meant sitting on a rocker.

Old age was a luxury that Eden would likely never enjoy, though. And turning her, he didn't even know if it would work since he was but a half-breed. Not that he would ever entertain the idea of corrupting her that way... but it was tempting, if only to keep her as she was today. He stroked her hair, Perfect.
 
She enjoyed the feeling he gave her and right now looking into those eyes, she would never see him as a monster. And something deep down was making her think perhaps he was worried about how she saw him. Stroking his cheek she was rather happy about everything, stroking his warm cheek thinking of what would happen to them. God how she loved him it was amazing, and right now? She was beyond contented. Closing her eyes for a moment, thinking of the time they had spent together.

When she opened up her eyes and knew this would be interesting, being his now since she had never had a boyfriend and now here he was. Right now everything just was perfect as she leaned into him and kissed him. "Before you showed me your eyes you seemed worried about how I would react to you." She said simply her hand running down his chest, just the things he had said about his eyes being empty but she saw so much life within him. He had kept what he was hidden all this time.

"I would never see you as a monster, even with you biting me. I am just glad I have you in my life, and I wont ever let you go. Until I die a mortals death, which I hope wont be for a very long time. Since I don't want to leave you any time soon" she said with a kind look on her face and enjoyed it. Cuddling up to him she knew he would be there for her, he had been there for her for many years. So she was rather content with what he was doing, she loved her life because she had him in it.
 
Eden's words carried a weight unknown to the girl. Ivan's heart was heavy and at once with levity. He had all he wanted in this girl, but their love was fraught on all sides by a terrible and eternal war. They could never grow "old" in peace. They would always be either the hunters or the hunted.

Suddenly, a loud crash from garage brought Ivan to his feet. It seemed that the vampires weren't going to give him his day off after all.

He sprang into action, dressing himself and arming up with the few weapons he'd brought into the chamber. "Eden, ready yourself. My instinct tells me that they are many, and this may be our final stand. Brace yourself for death and don't let them take you alive."

He threw her his most reliable pistol, a Baretta 9mm outfitted with anti-vampire UV rounds, infused with compressed holy water vapor and blessed by none other than cardinal Geraldo Angelo.

"Aim for the heart, my love." he winked at her and tossed her the clothes that she'd shed earlier. "I will take point, with your blood in me, my senses are boosted one hundred fold"

And he left the room, bare-chested, but in his jeans. He carried a sword and a compact pistol, but those armaments plus his wit would be more than enough to put any graven creature down, or... So he thought.
 
She was happy with how it was going and she knew that everything would be really good at this point. She was ready for anything that much she did know, but right now she had no idea what was about to happen. He had the senses and always trusted that, course trusting a half-ling would be impossible for most people. But that was because people were freaking idiots and knew he would rather kill himself then to hurt her. Which was exactly why she put her trust into the man before her.

But then she heard the crash and quickly got up, she was a bit wobbly from the blood he took but she got herself ready, grabbing the clothing that he tossed her. Putting it on quickly, she even put a choker around her throat. Covering up her bite mark but also to protect herself since it had a cross on it. She pulled her hair up in a pony tail to get it out of her face, picking up her weapons that she had. She spun a dagger with her fingers making sure the venom wouldn't fuck her up and it wouldn't.

Hearing what he said she nodded "Well then I guess its a good thing you fed from me" When he said he was going to take point she was ready for anything. She used the darkness to be shielded having no idea what bad things could happen. It amazed her how someone could do this, all these vampires and she wondered why he hated them. Had something happened to him that sparked the hate. Her heart was pounding but meditated to get her heart to stop and looked at him with love.

"Okay Ivan"
 
Before he even made the hallway, there were two vamps upon him. He ended the first with a clean slice from his katana and the second he felled with a single bullet to the heart. "Mongrels" he murmured as he descended the spiral stairs to the garage.

He readied a throwing knife for his next foe, a lone vampire who was hunched over a computer terminal, no doubt trying to steal the priceless research that Ivan had worked over for nearly a century. Not. Today.

Ivan threw the knife into his victim with such force that the vampire was pinned to the desk. It shuddered for a moment, before collapsing into a charred implosion of embers.

Ivan rounded the last corner, headed into the garage when he thought to look back for Eden. He was horrified. How had he missed it. Two vampires held her, they struggled with her and tried to bite her neck, by the grace of God, she was protected from their advances by a choker emblazoned with a cross pattern.

In a rage Ivan unloaded his pistol into her attackers. They were dust before they hit the ground.

However, Ivan was now out of bullets. And the final horror, the true enemy, had yet to reveal himself.
 
Right now everything was moving fast, and she did not even realize the two men that were and before she knew it two men were attacking her and right now everything went by very fast. When they snapped at her the cross was keeping her safe. "Ivan!" She cried out and noticed him turn killing, but noticed he was out of ammo. This wasn't good as she ran up to his side, placing her hand on his back. And had a very bad feeling who ever was in charge was going to be a major problem.

But her eyes scanned and pushed him out of the way as she spun around and plunged her knife right in the female vampire's heart. "Who the hell is doing this?" She looked at Ivan hoping he had some idea about what the hell was going on. Her heart was beating with everything, but she heard someone coming and she was protective of her lover, her knife in front of her as she knew it was there. She did not have his senses of course but her gut was telling her the beast was lurking in the shadows.

"Show yourself!"
 
"Show yourse-" Before Eden could finish her words, a wall exploded with a tremendous force. Dust from the concrete wall concealed a shadowy figure. It became clear that this final vampire wielded a katana similar to the one that Ivan carried. An ornate piece, clearly sourced directly from a master of steel from Japan.

The vampire captain wielded the sword easily, like an extension of his arm. It was some sweeping, fluid and beautiful movements that gave away his skill. Ivan would finally have his challenge.

Ivan charged the attacker, consciously avoiding crossing blades within range of Eden. The fight occurred in slow motion, steel bouncing off steel. blades sliding against each other and approaching again from new, unexpected angles. Ivan saw an opportunity. He allowed his opponents blade to slide along his as he swung out, throwing the vampire off balance.

Then, it was time to strike. The vampire's defenses were down and before he could recover, there was a blade of steel piercing his heart. Ivan staked the vampire twice in the skull and once in the heart before he even hit the concrete floor. Ivan was born for this.
 
This night it would be just perfect, and then they had to destroy the time with them it made her behind annoyed. Right now however she did feel that the leader was coming back and that scared her, and now? She closed her eyes as the vampires started to retreat a little bit. Now? She was actually scared and now? She just did not care, she heard and felt the explosion and knew it was "Him" She had no idea who the thing was but did not care, when she opened up her eyes she saw the leader.

Quickly she watched as Ivan did not give him time to think, fighting the man it was incredible. She stayed away because she knew there was no way in hell she could take him. He was huge and seeing muscle on the leader she grew worried. She did not want to lose Ivan and when she kept stabbing the son of a bitch she watched the graceful dance. The fight was a wonderful dance to dance. Smiling as she had no idea what to think in that moment, but she was just happy he was kicking his ass.
 
Back
Top