Orgasm Denial

When she's giving me oral I like being denied release until I make her come orally first, and then again, and then again until she's ready to take it from me.
 
I've never actually experienced it myself and it might have unsatisfying results *ahem* but one day I hope I will find out cause the idea really turns me on! It's in my fantasies often enough..
 
Well, if you mean denial as in denial for the entire play, then I wouldn't be into that. There has to be some sort of reward! But if you're talking about orgasm control/edging, then that is highly erotic. Edging and begging to come is a lot of fun.
 
I love orgasm denial. Once I have a strong orgasm I lose my sex drive for a few days. Orgasm denial keeps me hot for days/weeks on end. My b/f loves how available/willing/pliable this makes me and takes full advantage of my... condition.
 
I fantasize about my obedient slut slave waiting for me to give her permission to finish off. Any ladies want to role play this fantasy with me. PM me if interested!
 
I love it. The longer my orgasm is denied the hornier and more submissive I tend to get :)

Also, the orgasm is insanely powerful.
 
I wouldn't be able to do orgasm denial. When i reach that point, i can't hold back. Just can't. Lol
 
Orgasm denial is one of the few things I don't get off on at all. I find it hard to cum at the best of times, so denying me an orgasm is relatively pointless and I would resent the hell out of anyone who tried this on me. On the other hand, it works great on M when He lets me be in charge. So do spoiled orgasms. But meh, each to their own.
 
Orgasm denial is a huge turn on for me. I love orgasms but I equally love the ache and frustration of being denied. My Master controls my orgasms and I love the not knowing aspect of it. Sometimes I get to orgasm several times a day, some days he will edge and deny me. The longest I have gone so far in total denial, no touching or edging either, is 2 weeks. It was a struggle but my Master more than made up for it with the orgasms that came at the end of it. Orgasm denial is definitely a key factor in our relationship.
 
I would absolutely love my wife to do this to me on a regular basis but, paradoxically, I can't fathom why a woman would enjoy orgasm denial on herself. I have always been very jealous of their ability to have multiple orgasms so, being denied altogether just seems incomprehensible to me.
 
Last edited:
Although I have never experienced it on me or had the opportunity to deny anyone else (in person, the idea sounds amazing to me.

Does anyone else like this kink or is it just me? Also is it just a male thing or do women also like it?

Ive been required to edge, bring myself as close as I can, then stop stimulation...then up to the edge again... It is VERY frustrating, and after a couple of days I become a wet, drooling, horny mess who will fuck any guy who snaps his fingers. Which is the point of course.

After edging for a few days, that first thrust when he takes me, I usually cum immediately and very very hard. That makes it worth it!

Sorta miss being made to edge...
 
my wife

I think women love orgasm denial more than men.

my beloved wife keeps me in permanent chastity since three years. I have to wear different cock cages 24 /7. orgasmns have been 6 in the first year, 4 in the second and my last will be next year.
 
I'm into control and delay of orgasm. Long term denial of orgasm has no appeal for me.

I want to make my subs feel good. So it's a tool to tease them and heighten the experience.
 
My husband's had his orgasm denied for the past 12 days. His prostate has been milked twice during this and he has edged for set periods of time on every other day. When I ordered this denial / chastity / younameit I said it'll last about two weeks, so he'll be allowed one any day now. I believe we'll go back to our "normal" sex life after that, including regular orgasms for both of us - his of course with a permission from me.

Denial is something we enjoy periodically, not necessarily monthly but something like that. Reasons vary, sometimes I just don't want him to cum and sometimes I want to aim his focus better. This current one has been just because I wanted him to go without. Not that there's anything wrong with him as a lover in general, but I have to say denial brings out the best of him on that front; my orgasms have been exquisite and plentiful.
 
my beloved wife keeps me in permanent chastity since three years. I have to wear different cock cages 24 /7. orgasmns have been 6 in the first year, 4 in the second and my last will be next year.

Might I ask what the point is? I ask seriously.

Does this per se give her pleasure to deny you?
Does it focus you better, i.e. allow you to do other things better? Like an energy thing, this will put your energy towards other things?
Does it give her pleasure because this way sex is only about her? Or do you not pleasure her at all.
 
yes

Might I ask what the point is? I ask seriously.

Does this per se give her pleasure to deny you? Oh yes it does. She likes to tease and humiliate me. My wife calls me smallcock,although my cock is not really small, a little above average, and laughs at me when I sometimes beg for release. and she often tells me with a cruel grin that my /her well funktional cock will be totally useless for sex after my last orgasmn next year for the rest of my life. that is one of her biggest turn ons because she has the total control, something that rules her life. she also is very lucky that I cannot cheat on her.
Does it focus you better, i.e. allow you to do other things better? Like an energy thing, this will put your energy towards other things? outside our special sex relation we live as normal couple and make our decisions together. but I see that there is very very seldom fighting and arguing between us. we haven't had this a lot before my chastity, but it has become more less since then.
Does it give her pleasure because this way sex is only about her? Or do you not pleasure her at all.
I pleasure her at all. I am much more focused on my wife as before. at home, when everything is done from us together, we are always naked. and we cuddle and kiss a lot by watching tv and in bed and I pamper and caress every part of my wife's body
as her smallcock of course. every evening we change from one of my day cages to my night cage, which is very small and has little weight, what allows me to sleep without Interruption. sometimes she then strokes my cock, makes it hard, links it near to cumming, but only near.
What also gives her big pleasure is the weekly spanking. there must have been very deep inside her a cruel devil, that even she didn't know. she uses a riding crop, a cane and a thick woodden stick with no mercy. I get between Minimum 50 strikes on each buttock, but there are mostly around 90 and not to seldom also a 130 and more on each buttock as I say. my ass often bleeds a little and is sore for days with coloured marks on it. after the spanking she cares for my ass, but during she is very cruel,laughs about my whining, calls me a pathetic whimp and does not miss one strike.
 
I love to be teased and made to earn my pleasures. Forced edging (although I'm not awesome at stopping myself, which is fun anyway cuz yaaaay punishment) and asking permission to cum are incredibly sexy and gratifying games in my book. Flat out and or repeated orgasm denial just makes me cranky. It's been tried on me and with each denial, my frustration grows. Unfortunately it's not the sexy crazed-with-want-omg-I'm-going-to-cum-harder-than-ever frustration. On me it ends up, "Fuck this" and I withdraw from sub-space and feel all kinds of angry and upset. :(
 
Back
Top