Big Breasts Lovers

Um, why?

I've breastfed a child, and I'm going to do it again when I have my second baby. By the time I'm 30 or so gravity will set in, and I'll look better with them.

I think since I have the money, youth and health, plus I'm smart and I've done my research, I'm a perfect candidate.

No you won't. Even the best ones are obviously fake.

satindesire, it is clear you have done your research. You have taught me more than a few things about augmentation...:)

Gravity will set in, yes. Early on, it will be your friend, but will eventually turn on you as your skin loses its elasticity with advancing age. From what I have seen with the older crowd, youth favors the large breasted, but Father Time favors the small breasted. I have seen more than a few 40+ D-cup women completely flat chested without a bra by the time they hit 55. Augmentation at that point in life virtually screams fake, as no 60+ person has large, round breasts that do not sag.

You seem pretty set on this and I wish you nothing but the best fortune with it. :rose:

Yes, father time certainly does favor the small breasts. And yes, I've been researching implants for years, off an on!

I used to be flat chested, in my late teens and early twenties. I didn't have breasts until I was about 21, 22, and now with my second child I'm a full D. When I was breastfeeding my first, the first few months until my breasts "calmed", I was a DD!

Honestly, I'll -need- them after breastfeeding two. I got so used to extra-large breasts that not being super big anymore feels like I'm missing a limb!

Big Titties

OK I have them but I personally don't get it. Why do guys like big tits? On me they are just uncomfortable and in the way - but my bfriend likes to cum on them.... and I'm good with that - in fact that's the only time I like them!

OK I have them but I personally don't get it. Why do guys like big tits? On me they are just uncomfortable and in the way - but my bfriend likes to cum on them.... and I'm good with that - in fact that's the only time I like them!

We want to be sure you can feed our children.

Maybe for the same reason women like tall guys????? I am short (5'-7") and have been soundly rejected by women who said, "If only you were above 6'"

Big Breasts and Water, Yummy!

17oct8-suds-and-jugs.jpg
hugenaturalbreastssoapingupintheshowerslipperyboobs.jpg

blog06_91060.jpg
domino-suds-in-the-shower-16.jpg

"as no 60+ person has large, round breasts that do not sag."

Thank God; how odd would that look?

Yes, breasts sag with age, and they look WONDERFUL (esp. the large ones). Much more attractive than fakies, IMO. As a nudist I've seen hundreds of implants, lifts, and reductions over the years. Guess what, I've only seen about 3 sets of implants I'd say looked "natural" or attractive. Many make me avert my eyes. The thing about almost all fake breasts is that they don't move right. Real breasts jiggle like they are liquid, fakes jiggle like plastic. To each her own, but don't have the illusion you will somehow look "better" after a surgeon is done with you...

Originally posted by Tailfinz69:
Yes, breasts sag with age, and they look WONDERFUL (esp. the large ones). Much more attractive than fakies, IMO. As a nudist I've seen hundreds of implants, lifts, and reductions over the years. Guess what, I've only seen about 3 sets of implants I'd say looked "natural" or attractive. Many make me avert my eyes. The thing about almost all fake breasts is that they don't move right. Real breasts jiggle like they are liquid, fakes jiggle like plastic. To each her own, but don't have the illusion you will somehow look "better" after a surgeon is done with you...

You have said it so well; any woman contemplating the ruinous enhancement procedure would be well-served to consider your counsel.

So many women who get these horrible "boob jobs" are in denial, that theirs are "good" ones and not "bad" ones. Just like the musician who believes his playing is masterful when stoned on drugs, these women feel their enhancement is the real thing. No matter how well-executed, the movements will give them away every time...

So I have decided, in the fashion of Lady Reiha's Asian Lovers thread, to start a thread where fellow Lit people can post pictures they locate of Big Breasts.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

This Thread has been blessed!
Thank-you for the sweet homage!
I hope this thread takes off with much success!!! =^.^=

And to celebrate.... The Beautiful Breast Collection!:heart:

Janine_by_Beautiful_Breasts.jpg

"as no 60+ person has large, round breasts that do not sag."

Thank God; how odd would that look?

Thanks for your snotty rude opinion. I'm sure that'll help me change my mind. :)

Back