Seeking Connection, Pleasure, & Excitement

MysteryToAll

Literotica Guru
Seeking FWB / Female play partner

I am seeking a woman or women who enjoy open conversation including phone sex. I am up late hours eastern into the morning and can be reached throughout the day. This would be via text or messages via kik or skype throughout the day and skype/phone calls when able. A long term connection where we enjoy each others company and explore each others fantasies would be ideal. If you're interested feel free to PM me.

[TLDR] Abridged Version:

Orientation: Straight

Relationship Status: Single, Not Married or Attached

- General Interests [ Music, Art, expression, writing, sex, movies, intimacy, conversation, psychology, business and reading]

- Sexual Interests [Panties, Giving oral a lot, orgasm denial, rough play, fantasy fulfillment, light bondage (my rope skills suck), Facesitting, collars/restraints, whispering in your ear as you're being fucked by me :), clothes ripping, biting, drawing light blood from teeth marks, pulling you to a surreptitious spot at your work or location while covering your mouth and sliding my hand up your thighs, The list goes on and on....

I've been in the BDSM lifestyle for a decade or so and have truly opened and expanded my horizons regarding adventurous, taboo, and exotic pleasures.

-Slips out grinning, as I undo my jeans-

Attachments

• Unbuckled Belt.jpg
    Unbuckled Belt.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Kudos to you for a well-written ad. You seem to know what you're looking for and communicate it well. You let us know your interests, sexual and non (I especially liked how you spelled knowledge in all caps under your general interests, it was a nice touch). I can appreciate someone who actually puts time and effort into writing an ad like this. I wish more of the ads on Lit were like this as opposed to the endless 1-2 sentence pleas for cyber/phone sex. You're definitely bump-worthy!

Kudos to you for a well-written ad. You seem to know what you're looking for and communicate it well. You let us know your interests, sexual and non (I especially liked how you spelled knowledge in all caps under your general interests, it was a nice touch). I can appreciate someone who actually puts time and effort into writing an ad like this. I wish more of the ads on Lit were like this as opposed to the endless 1-2 sentence pleas for cyber/phone sex. You're definitely bump-worthy!

I'm really sorry I didn't see this 8 days ago, thank you kindly for your bump!!! :)

<3

Back