Sarasota student seeking FWB (m or f)

kinkykat24

Virgin
Hi there,

I'm a 22 year old college student trying to finish up school. Seeking friends with benefits, prefer 20-35 age range. Seeking mostly male partners--I'm a very inexperienced bisexual but willing to learn xx

It's also been several years since I've had a dom and I have some wildly unchecked sub energy and I need a sir (or a very special mistress). Prefer something where we can meet up, but any doms under 35 that want to help keep me in line pm me

Hi there,

I'm a 22 year old college student trying to finish up school. Seeking friends with benefits, prefer 20-35 age range. Seeking mostly male partners--I'm a very inexperienced bisexual but willing to learn xx

It's also been several years since I've had a dom and I have some wildly unchecked sub energy and I need a sir (or a very special mistress). Prefer something where we can meet up, but any doms under 35 that want to help keep me in line pm me

Kinda crazy, you are the second person today to post from the Sarasota area. I live in North Port...

Hi there,

Over the limit here 51. But I hope you find what you are looking for and have some fun

Back