California College Professor looking for smart sexy playful students

~surprised~

still looking for my girl....

All this time and You haven't found a single one? ~winks & grins cheekily~
I'm sure someone will cum along and tickle Your fancy soon, Professor. They generally do.

You know, they say patience is a virtue...I for one, lack that particular virtue...but it would seem You have plenty of it.

Good luck in Your search. I wish You all the best.

Though, I must confess... ~whispering~ ...I'd love to know what happens next.
 
summer vacation...

still looking for my playmate... are you out there?
 
Your post totally caught my eye, Professor.
Like most of the other women who have responded, I also have always found myself lusting after one professor or another. (Perhaps that why I just couldn't resist going to grad school...)
It's always been my biggest fantasy to seduce a professor in his office after hours.

You sound very attractive and intelligent.
PM me if you like. :)
 
You sound like a lot of fun (would love to read part2)... I'm in So Cal but I'm afraid I'm not young enough to be your student- more like a classmate!
If you are as hot in person as on "paper" then damned- wish I were younger!:kiss:
 
Still looking for my smart sexy playmate. Surely some of you have fantasized about your professors....
 
So only people from Boston get to say "wicked smart"? That seems a bit unfair. If we are going to be regionally possessive of our colloquialisms, then on behalf of my fellow Californians I hereby revoke the rest the country's right to use the word "dude". The rest of you cease and desist immediately....

d

lol

nice personal....should get lots of responses.:rose:
 
Update: Still looking....

It's been a few years and I still haven't found anyone to play with. I live in China now, where I teach AP, SAT prep, and college preparation courses to high school kids who will attend university in the States. It's a good life, but a little lonely; the language barrier keeps me from finding that smart sexy woman who finds words as sexy as I do. Send me a PM if you think you might be her and want to chat sometime......

david
 
mmmm can I just say I have a fantasy of fucking a professor. just something about a smart older man is just soo sexy
 
mmmm can I just say I have a fantasy of fucking a professor. just something about a smart older man is just soo sexy

While boys have their uses, men are generally more interesting and attentive. You should expand your horizons a bit, passionxo.... :)
 
Ahhhh, the joys of being on the other side of the world: here I am, on a beautiful late afternoon (just before 5pm), ready to relax and perhaps indulge in a flirtatious and interesting conversation with someone, but no - it's the middle of the damn night most of the places where they speak my language. Anyone up and want to chat?

david
 
Anyone out there who wants to chat with a bored teacher in China? My life here is interesting enough in many ways, but I really miss things like flirting and chatting - I don't think I've had an actual conversation with a native English speaking woman in well over a year......
 
Back
Top