Missouri Rollcall

Imagine???? Oh great I am offline now for abit while my imagination runs wild!
I'd love to talk to you sometime about your imaginations and something different and exciting....let me know if your interested....
 
Thank you for making me feel so welcome!

I am only shy in the beginning ;)
 
You say tomato...

Wicked, perverted, twisted,... Does it really matter?
 
Welcome Minnow, and hello to everyone else I've missed. Seems MO has moved up to the top of the list. "wicked, perverted, twisted" seems like three of the samething to me :)
 
Hello Missouri, does anyone have interesting weekend plans?
 
Hello Missouri, does anyone have interesting weekend plans?[/QUOTE

quiet weekend....yard work, shopping, hooking a solar panel to the camper to keep the battery charged so i can keep the furnace running through deer camp without a generator....

just the usual.

Now if you want to come make it more interesting..........
 
Now if you want to come make it more interesting..........

Sorry I have plans already, A date in KC with his and my kids and a loud concert that will prolly kill me! Then a relaxing night in a motel before coming home and taking the grandbaby trick or treating.
 
Back
Top