Welcome to Prison, Ladies (Open For All)

Tricia ignored the pussy bobbing in front of her face, knowing she had the upper hand against the sisters and against Viper. She wasn't sure how she would use this information yet, but Zara proved herself useful.

Tricia closed her eyes and kissed Zara's crotch, close to Zara's pussy but not close enough for the redhead. She crossed her fingers and ran them against Zara's inner thighs.

"Our next shower is in two days. Bring me what I want to know then, and I'll finish you off."

My dress on the floor and clad just in ripped open pantyhose and heels I seemingly snap back into reality. "I.. I can't do this and won't Viper! This is not the way to conduct business between us. I could be a friend to you on the outside just need some info about the prison for my case" I say semi nervously, trying to show a tough side even though I'm face to face with a seemgly hardened criminal. "We can talk later when ready to cooperate Viper" I look to the two guards and nearly "demand" they open the cell door as I make an attempt to pick up my dress.

Amy Conner

Their had been talk all over that their was a new girl a new "Fish" She had been called, she stayed down and didn't know what to do with herself. She was hearing moaning and she accidently walked into something she wished to god she hadn't gotten involved with or seen, her eyes were wide and she stopped in her tracks, she bit her lip. What had she just stepped into? She had no idea what was going to happen.

"Im sorry I didn't know anyone was here" She said ready to leave.

Tricia glanced up from the redhead pussy in front of her nose. "You didn't hear the water running? You can't let your mind wander in here." She stood up and dismissed Zara, then approached the nervous young fish.

"Fetch me a towel, will you?" She said to Amy, not ordering but not asking either. "And tell me your name."

She swollowed hard hearing what she asked, she grabbed a towel quickly and gave it to her. She bowed her head to her trying to show respect. "Im sorry Im hard of hearing otherwise I wouldn't have been so rude to disturb you. As for my name it's Amy...Amy Conner, Ma'am."

"You're not disturbing me, because I wasn't doing anything. Do you understand me?" She held Amy's chin in her hand, forcing the girl to look up at her. "You didn't see anything."

She smiled, remembering that she had been the same scared waif when she arrived. She still felt like that underneath, but the more she put on this brave exterior, the more comfortable she began to feel in prison.

"Now tell me, were you just wandering around or did you come here to shower?"

She watched this woman she was very pretty that she knew by the tone of her voice he was a boss, swollowing she nodded when she asked if she heard her. "I can hear you, just hard to hear things from the showers distance, ma'am" she didn't know how else to address her. "Your right I saw and heard nothing, I came to shower..um..." She swollowed. "How may I address you, so I show no disrespect?" She hoped asking would show that he respected her.

Tricia smiled at the new fish quivering in front of her. Clearly she would have been scared of anybody, but Tricia felt good about being able to intimidate her. And she suspected that Viper would be proud of her for snaring a potential new ally. But then she wondered if she should say anything. It might not be a bad idea to have something on the side.

"My name is Tricia, you can call me that. Don't stand on ceremony, just do what I ask when I ask and we'll get along fine. I might have a use for you in the future." She ran her finger over Amy's collar bone. "And believe it or not, I'm doing you a favor. There are far worse people in this prison that could claim you."

She stepped away from the shuddering young girl and turned to leave. "Go shower. And stay away from the mirror on the far wall if you like your privacy, it's a two-way and some of the personnel like to watch."

With that, Tricia left and headed towards the pod. She felt she was right, that girl could have been in big trouble if Tricia didn't claim her. She'd be eaten alive by some of the other inmates. Perhaps she would be of some use to her. If not, Tricia thought, she could probably sell the girl in exchange for something.

She smiled at her with the name and nodded to her, she did believe her but what Tricia didn't know was she wasn't as scared as she seemed. She is good when it comes to acting, she made sure the second she got out of the bus that she would appear very weak and scared and not once did she appear confidendent. She liked and needed to see who was in charge, what kind of place this was. She watched her leave "Thanks Tricia" She said with respect and then began to get out of her clothing and allowed the warm water to fall over her. Closing her eyes she couldn't help but sighed, she was simply staying where Tricia suggested, all she needed was a peeping tom. Once she took her shower she got into her outfit. Since she had a fresh pair and sighed softly, she couldn't help but just be curious.

Once she left she kept her head down and had no idea what was going to happen now but she found a corner of a room sat on the floor and began to read a book, keeping her nose clean.

I stonewall Viper enough showing my tough side and convince the guards rob take her back for now. She'll probably want some revenge on me but that I'll deal with with another time. I rezio my dress and head to the restroom to put a fresh pair of pantyhose on, as I always carry a spare. I head down the corridor trying to refocus on my case and all when I come up on voices male ones on one side and I hear a name that sounds familiar, a Trisha, on the other side.

Last edited:
Tricia was led roughly by the arm to the medical wing, with Amy in tow a few steps behind. They were cuffed because they had to leave the building and cross the yard, and the guards didn't want to give them the opportunity to run. The four marched through the fenced walkway. When they arrived, they were buzzed in and checked in.

They were taken to a hallway and told to sit on the bench and wait for their turn. The guards remained by their side as the two impatiently waited. After ten minutes, the door opened and another officer let them inside.

She didn't like this that much she knew she was reading then she was lifted to her feet quicly and she didn't know what was going on. She said nothing to no one she continued with the act and sighed softly. "What do you think this is about?" She asked she crossed her arms and couldn't help but begin to think about what was going on. She was the instatutes mouse that never said anything, with that said she began to wonder what that meant.

Tricia waited on her table, toying with her cuffs when the guard wasn't watching, until the curtain opened up and Doctor Trammel arrived. Tricia adjusted herself. After all the other men she'd encountered in prison, this one was different. It wasn't just that he was handsome, but he seemed normal, even kind. Tricia kept her guard up, but it felt like he might be the first normal person she'd come across in ages.

Since I had a lawyer badge on me some of my movements were not questioned. Needing more information on this prison abd the true goings on here for my case inhead down what is dimly marked as the medical wing. I begin to snoop around there hoping I am not caught.

"Well," Tricia began, "I think I could use a few tests, just to be on the safe side. I've become more popular than I'd like with some of the officers here. They've also been pretty forceful with me when they don't get their way. I don't think they broke anything, but parts of my body are still tender and sore. You don't offer any kind of therapeutic massage or anything here, do you?"

Hazzard entered and brusquely took Tricia's wrist and removed the cuff from her wrist. He took one step back, and Tricia stripped out of her orange jumpsuit.

"Everything." Hazzrad told her.

She peeled her top off, then began removing her lingerie, setting everything on the examination table beside her. Once she was naked, Hazzard cuffed her wrist back to the bed.

"Call me if you have any trouble," he told Dr. Tremmel, his spare hand cradling the handle of his club.

I hear voices coming from one if they"exam" rooms of the prison. I stand at the edge and just peek my eyes in, hoping to stay unnoticed, as I listen and watch what is going on hoping to gain more insight to interactions here.

Judging at my being caught I stammer "I'm assistant DA Kimberly Cumstrom I most certainly will not strip! What is going on here. This does not look look a typical person exam" my breasts ruse and fall under my zip front dress awaiting the next move as I have no current way out other than an attempt at talking way out.

I show my ID and you see it's legit. You then say something about for the "safety" of prisoners I need checked out. I still refuse to strip. secretly turned on by the bold request as I stand there breathing harder with nervous anticipation.

"Let me up I demand you'll be in trouble for this" I hiss as you and the guards gawk over my tall slender red headed body , perky 32C's and my 40" long legs I fight against the cuffs but to no avail.

Last edited:
Tricia groaned as she was pushed forward and locked lips with the choking redhead. Her tongue poked through and she could feel the cold silk. It made her recoil, but she was forced back into place.

My mind racing, but i try to stay composed to help my case. I look at the doctor with a death stare after that brief interacton with the prisoner Trisha. My expensive silk and lace panties acting as a gag as i wonder what else the doctor will try to get away with.

Tricia shook her head. "Please, no sir. I don't deserve that cock, I've been terrible in here. Disobeying rules, fighting with guards and inmates. And my girlfriend would kill you if she knew you were making a pass at me." She looked over at the DA. "But she doesn't deserve your cock either, I've never even seen her before. You need someone better than us. There's a girl in here, Tia, she'd be perfect for you. She's wild in the sack."

The guard looks over at you saying, "i dont know doc, miss leggy DA here is pretty tight. I struggle to no avail. "You couldnt handle me" i hiss hoping that challenge will wither buy me more time or somehow fall into the graces of this prison doctor toneitger let me go or assist me in my case building against the prison.

Viper shook her head with frustration when her time with the ADA was cut short by the three taps on the conference door, which indicated that someone was coming that wasn’t on Viper’s payroll and could cause some unwanted attention to her operation.

“Fuck!” Viper hissed as she pushed herself away from the ADA. “Get her out of here.” Viper hissed to the two guards before taking a few moments to get herself readjusted. She took a deep breath and took her place behind the table as if the interview was over. She eyed to the two guards for a moment. “I want to know where Tricia is, I’m all hot and bothered and I need her.” Viper hissed as they walked the ADA out of the room.

Viper stood up when Officer Mills walked into the room. “Well hello gorgeous!” Viper hissed only to be shot down with a stern glare. This stern glare made Viper rethink her position. This was a look that she hardly ever seen on the young officer. “Bad day dear?” Viper still trying to break through the wall of ice that surrounded this one.

“You know the routine!” Officer Mills hand pointed to the mark on the wall and floor. “Get into position for a pat down.” Shannon’s voice still cold, her eyes locking with those of Viper. “Don’t fuck with me Viper… Just get over there.” Viper complied.

Viper was going to get through that sheet of ice one of these days. Her mind drifted with images of Shannon, Tricia and herself having a little play time. A smile crossed over her face as she was pushed into her cell. “Hey sweets, Where is Tricia?” Viper asked but got no answer.

Well, I see I have some more work to do around here.” Viper hissed as she fell back onto her bed…

Back