New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

Thanks for the luck, but my efforts were fruitless. Maybe I needed prayers?

Anyway, still no time for photos so instead I offer you something from the clouds.

In form of a link.

Anyway, still no time for photos so instead I offer you something from the clouds.

In form of a link.

Dear god whose in charge of female gratification......
Please let QSco carve out five minutes to take pics....Lololol

Funluvinaj....I'm not afraid of a little spit....lol

In form of a link.

The clouds won't hear your fucking prayers..! What is that? Are you trying to kill us?
Where do I start? From the ample proportions of your visible body part? Or the preseminal fluid that you perceived by using your finger? I can almost vision you raising that finger to my mouth so I can taste it...all I can think is how much I want you to taste it first..
You just eliminated all my chances to get back to the shadows.:heart:

*licks*

I licked it... It's mine! :D

Hmm, I believe that was the protocol previously established. Well played!

Five minutes? I put in complete blocks of time (please reference "About a Boy"), sometimes more than one for each piece of crap I upload here. More if the flash batteries are low.... fucking flash batteries.

Anyway, bullshit aside, I'm hopeful for next week. I'm gazing at my calendar and referencing my almanac, and Tuesday is looking promising.

The clouds won't hear your fucking prayers..! What is that? Are you trying to kill us?
Where do I start? From the ample proportions of your visible body part? Or the preseminal fluid that you perceived by using your finger? I can almost vision you raising that finger to my mouth so I can taste it...all I can think is how much I want you to taste it first..
You just eliminated all my chances to get back to the shadows.:heart:

You, dearest Mia, can start wherever you like. It's always a treat to read what you have to say!

You have to get me off of it first Ruby!!! Maybe you could sit on his face til then!!! :D

I want that. All of it. In my mouth. And... Other places. :kiss:

Other places??:eek:

Very sexy!! Damn your pics are HOT! Love the link pic!

Thanks Carol, glad you stopped in and liked what you found ;)

You have to get me off of it first Ruby!!! Maybe you could sit on his face til then!!! :D

That's good thinking.... Real good.

Sigh.

Must. Have. You.

:heart:

Yeah.

My favorite kind of day!

You, dearest Mia, can start wherever you like. It's always a treat to read what you have to say!

You wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut anyway. I would be mumbling and making vocal sounds and yelling out your name or "his" ;)

In form of a link.

So hot! And I'm conflicted. I kind of want you to explore me with those fingers first!!!

You wouldn't be able to keep my mouth shut anyway. I would be mumbling and making vocal sounds and yelling out your name or "his" ;)
Combining comments like this with your avatar is a great way to get me started :heart:

Deal !!!!!!

Yay!!! He's ridiculously sexy isn't he??

I see the beginning of a beautiful friendship here.

So hot! And I'm conflicted. I kind of want you to explore me with those fingers first!!!

Good news, exploring a hot body with those fingers leads to that photo.

I see the beginning of a beautiful friendship here.

Wait... Beginning?? We've known each other for at least 4 years!! You were still working at your old job the first night we "talked"

*pouts*

:p

Wait... Beginning?? We've known each other for at least 4 years!! You were still working at your old job the first night we "talked"

*pouts*

:p

lol I meant between you and Ruby.

Sorry if this is awkward, buddy, but I would suck your cock with a passion.
Carry on....

Only awkward if you tell me that somewhere inappropriate. Like while I'm talking to a customs official at a border crossing, or my grandmother... or something. I like to get my cock sucked, it's good to know it's suckable.
I will indeed, carry on!

Opps, I think I just drooled on my top. :p

L:rose:

Oh no. Best take it off.

*involuntary growly moan*
Yooooooowzers...

These are the kind of involuntary sounds I like.

*drool*

Even if it won't happen I'd love to see that....

Yeesh, if we get all hung up on things that won't happen, our lives would be pretty boring. Enjoy a little fantasy!

Back