Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone play chess anymore?

Of course!

chess_titans.JPG

I just got The Witcher 2, but until I upgrade my gfx card it's almost unplayable.

I got the assassins creed enzio pack and assassins creed 3 for xmas. I have to beat the 3 enzio games first. Im gonna be busy for a while. Also I go roudolph operation :)

RE6 and Assassins Creed 3 and the latest Skyrim dlc has been my weakness these last couple of weeks.

It's more like Left for Dead now.

I prefer Leon's story, but even a fangurl like me has to admit that the game is no longer in the same atmosphere as the early RE's. You get introduced to a new kind of zombie/monster very few mins, like L4D.

Chris and Wesker's son parts are shooters, and I hate shooter games. They don't have zombies, they have the thingies from 5.

My Smuggler awaits, but so does the Landsmeet. Not too mention I just bought a new Team ORECA Viper.

What is a boy to do?

Last edited:
I just got The Witcher 2, but until I upgrade my gfx card it's almost unplayable.

I have it on 360, but am yet to play it even though I am looking forward to doing so.

I got the assassins creed enzio pack and assassins creed 3 for xmas. I have to beat the 3 enzio games first. Im gonna be busy for a while. Also I go roudolph operation :)

Dood, its Ezio.:cool:
I've enjoyed playing all 4 of those games, storywise ACII is the best, at least in my opinion.

I have it on 360, but am yet to play it even though I am looking forward to doing so.

Dood, its Ezio.:cool:
I've enjoyed playing all 4 of those games, storywise ACII is the best, at least in my opinion.

Eh I could just call him the italian guy :D. Ive been told two is boring but well see

My Smuggler awaits, but so does the Landsmeet. Not too mention I just bought a new Team ORECA Viper.

What is a boy to do?

Landsmeeeeet! Spit on Loghain for me. Thanks! Oh, and bash something into Anora's head. Thanks!

I'm still chipping away at EQ2 and Warcraft, though I'm down to maybe four hours a day on only weekdays of playing games so it's very small chips in comparison to my 18 hour gaming days.

Playing "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" - which is not in fact a kinky sex/travel game, but a simulation of war in China of yesteryear.

It's a nice Zen game for me (everyone else I know calls it boring) and I slowly build resources and armies, recruit my officers and spend two days or so beating up on Ancient China per scenario. Then I start over.

I create my own officers as well, who are mostly female and generally have names like "Bu Bu Ki Ti"

Occasionally there comes that moment where you see: "Bu Bu Ki Ti has taken Wu Hu from Cao Pi" Wu Hu and Cao Pi I didn't even make up. Real Chinese history there.

We make our own fun.
Based on a Chinese literary work of the same name. Which version do you play and on what platform?

Based on a Chinese literary work of the same name. Which version do you play and on what platform?

I have...every single version...most of them were on the Playstation, XI is on my computer and IPhone...but my heart belongs to version IX, which I can't find for any platform other than the PS2. Awww.

I have...every single version...most of them were on the Playstation, XI is on my computer and IPhone...but my heart belongs to version IX, which I can't find for any platform other than the PS2. Awww.

I have that one also!

The first version I had was number 2 (or 3?) which was DOS based.
I also have version VII and had version V, but the disc was stepped on and broke.

I really enjoy taking on the Wu barbarians b/c it involves training the generals and equipping for a major navel campaign. It's a thing for me to wipe out all the barbarian tribes b/f finishing off the game.

I don't use created characters any more, as it's more of a challenge to use the game characters effectively.

I have that one also!

The first version I had was number 2 (or 3?) which was DOS based.
I also have version VII and had version V, but the disc was stepped on and broke.

I really enjoy taking on the Wu barbarians b/c it involves training the generals and equipping for a major navel campaign. It's a thing for me to wipe out all the barbarian tribes b/f finishing off the game.

I don't use created characters any more, as it's more of a challenge to use the game characters effectively.

I like creating 100 female officers with stats entirely maxxed.

I'm not a fan of even odds. Though I did once win the hardest scenario on my original Playstation by resetting the game every time I got invaded, which was pretty much every turn. It was a lot of resetting.

I am stubborn.

I like creating 100 female officers with stats entirely maxxed.

I'm not a fan of even odds. Though I did once win the hardest scenario on my original Playstation by resetting the game every time I got invaded, which was pretty much every turn. It was a lot of resetting.

I am stubborn.
Ah, the key to the game is applying Sun-Tzu's philosophy of war: Attack the enemy's plans, then his alliances, then sow dissension in his ranks, attack his weak points, turn his strength into weakness and your weakness into strength.

Chess is undoubtedly the best game ever invented.

I'm okay intuitively at chess, but I can never be a master, as I can't visualize things in my head. It's not possible. So I will remain mediocre.

When I close my eyes, it's dark in here. Can't visualize. Plays holy hell in all that's expected of me in popular culture.

Inside blind.

Ah, the key to the game is applying Sun-Tzu's philosophy of war: Attack the enemy's plans, then his alliances, then sow dissension in his ranks, attack his weak points, turn his strength into weakness and your weakness into strength.

I always start in Yan Yan's territory, build up huge amounts of troops.

I'm bummed that later versions have a limitation on how many things you can do based on action points. I really hate that. I loved micro managing every damned little thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back