looking👀

Blowing jobs. Shouldn't it be called a suck job?

And why does the word suck have such negativity surrounding it? I have never had a complaint regarding my sucking skills. Words are funny.

It should but I doubt we can change the term this far in.
The word carries positivity when when I think about it. I can only imagine that you have never had any complaints.
Cold weather really blows.

And why does the word suck have such negativity surrounding it? I have never had a complaint regarding my sucking skills. Words are funny.

Only thing I know of that both sucks and blows at the same time is a jet engine, and I'm not going to be confusing a woman's skills at either for the damage a B52 could do to my precious goodies

That is really in the league of:

59932885.jpg

Can I see what you did there?? Yes blind but I saw it written.

Demon lovers can be quite transcendant
(I know from personal experience).

But sadly in the end we are always left with the horns. .

I have my hiking partner for the summer but I am not really attracted to him sexually, even if he is a southern gentlemen. Perhaps that is why I am not attracted to him...

Bored in Northern Wi tonight!

I have my hiking partner for the summer but I am not really attracted to him sexually, even if he is a southern gentlemen. Perhaps that is why I am not attracted to him...

Bored in Northern Wi tonight!

I’m bored in Southern Wisconsin!!

Back