Stoned people are funny.

Ms_Lilith

Retired
Joined
Mar 12, 2002
Posts
44,387
So I just got a manicure. And after the manicure, we went to the Shell station to get slurpees.

We're filling up our slurpee cups, and these two stoned guys come in and make nice with the chick at the counter. They're friends.

I go to pay for my slurpees and they ask how my night was.. I said "great, just got a manicure".


He looks at me and says "yeah, I was gonna comment on how pretty your skin looks.. your face looks great".

I hold up my hand (the chick at the counter is snickering), point to it with the other hand, and say "manicure".

He turns beet red, and shuffles away, laughing and saying just how on the ball he is.


*giggle*


Totally made my night.
 
lol I haven't been online for so long I didn't relize that this is you...

And I'm not even stoned lol



:rose:
 
Ms_Lilith said:
well I'm glad it made you smile, if you needed it.

:)

yes...I needed it...now i need a good long drink of sloe gin and OJ...mayhap a cuddle and some sleep....

alas and alack tis off to bed alone and drinkless...

:(
 
Luna_Wolf72 said:
yes...I needed it...now i need a good long drink of sloe gin and OJ...mayhap a cuddle and some sleep....

alas and alack tis off to bed alone and drinkless...

:(

I hope you have good dreams.
 
Ms_Lilith said:
I hope you have good dreams.

You and I both, however I doubt it will happen tonight...my brain is racing which is a pain in my rear...hell mayhap I should go play on my pic thread until sleep overcomes me...

:rose: for you simply because...
 
Back
Top