sloppy seconds

eroticashed

Virgin
Anyone ever experience in real life? My 'fantasy' is to watch my wife get fucked, lick her cum filled pussy clean - then lick her lovers cock. Not cuckold - I would be willing - no humiliation - just a man wanting to suck the cock that just fucked his wife - and will fuck again.
:devil:

Bet that'd be really hot for you both

Seeing her getting filled with a nice thick cock as she licks and sucks my cock.

We both spill our seed at the same time and then I get to eat her creamy cunt....yummy:kiss:

I have had experience of sloppy seconds with an ex girlfriend. She told me from the start that she had a very high sex drive and would not be faithful, I was fine with that as I am bisexual and she was happy to let me see other guys. The relationship worked well, we both got satisfied and she would frequently come home with other guys cum in her pussy or I would find her in her bed ready for me to lick her clean after they had left. We had threesomes with other guys and I would always go second or lick her pussy clean before I fucked her. Even after we split up she would still come round after sex for a second round with me.

Now I'm married to another woman and my fantasy is to see her fuck a group of guys in front of me and then once they have cum in her and on her I would lick it up and fuck her. Unfortunately my wife isn't into the idea of other guys so it's only a fantasy.

I have

I have been one of the lucky ones to have tried this with my wife. One was from a married friend of ours, his wife didn't know. And the other one was one that we had a MFM several times before.

Our friend didn't know what happened after he left, but the other guy loved seeing me eat his fresh load. I just wish my wife craved more of this from me.

Anyone ever experience in real life? My 'fantasy' is to watch my wife get fucked, lick her cum filled pussy clean - then lick her lovers cock. Not cuckold - I would be willing - no humiliation - just a man wanting to suck the cock that just fucked his wife - and will fuck again.
:devil:

VERY HOT!!! sadly , I havent.

I have been one of the lucky ones to have tried this with my wife. One was from a married friend of ours, his wife didn't know. And the other one was one that we had a MFM several times before.

Our friend didn't know what happened after he left, but the other guy loved seeing me eat his fresh load. I just wish my wife craved more of this from me.

NICE!!!!!!!!!!

I've had threesomes with my wife before, but mostly with condoms, so no real opportunity for sloppy seconds. There is one friend we know very well who we've done a couple of threesomes with but didn't get the opportunity to do a proper sloppy seconds, but I wish we had.

The idea of cleaning up another man's cum from her pussy is hot, but honestly, plunging deep inside of her freshly fucked cunt while his jizz is still fresh in her is a much bigger turn-on!

My ex g/f was really into cum play and I always cleaned up my own cum with her. When we began having regular 3somes with an ex of hers, I always cleaned up his cum and my own, frequently getting his straight from the source at her urging.

I too love sloppy seconds, I have been lucky my wife has me clean out her pussy and I willingly will clean the guys cock anytime. She sometimes will have me get the guys cock ready for her and line it up to her pussy or ass whichever she likes.

I too love sloppy seconds, I have been lucky my wife has me clean out her pussy and I willingly will clean the guys cock anytime. She sometimes will have me get the guys cock ready for her and line it up to her pussy or ass whichever she likes.

Lucky guy, sounds nice !

I've never cleaned another guys cum from a pussy(only my own). I have fucked her after another guy came in her. Now that is a feeling like no other. Wow it is so wet and slippery, it just feels so good!

Let me rephrase that. I have never cleaned he pussy IMMEDIATELY after, I have done it after she had gotten home from her night out.

Let me rephrase that. I have never cleaned he pussy IMMEDIATELY after, I have done it after she had gotten home from her night out.

Same here. She would come home hot and wet and I'd eat the cum out of her pussy and then fuck her hard.

I've had the pleasure several times, never imagined I'd be the type but surprised myself. As you get older you get more confident to try new things. It happened during MMF playdates where I joined a swinging couple and I was lucky enough to do with several different couples in recent years. Through experimentation with some lovely people I found my favorite thing was to have sloppy seconds with the wife after her partner had cum inside her, then go down and eat out both loads - a double creampie. In most cases the woman would then want to snowball it with me, though a few couples wanted me to do this with them both. One couple was especially memorable as we'd agreed upfront that both of us men would refrain from cumming for a few days before the date, which made for a very messy afternoon in a hotel bedroom. The room reeked of sex by the time we left. We each managed to cum twice inside her, and once over her face, sharing the deposits with each other and having a very filthy cum-fest. It was mindblowing and I've never repeated it as I don't think it could be bettered. It also requires a lot of planning, like exchanging test results beforehand, which for me is an absolute necessity where bareback sex is involved.

Much to my delight my wife now likes me to clean her out by eating my cum from her pussy after we've fucked. We've been married for 27 years and this wonderful development only happened recently, I guess we're both losing our inhibitions with age.

omg yes

omg yes-- a room full of men, everyone with their balls full- cock after cock breeding my fine ass- bring it on baby!!!

my ass

Ive been with guys. Im a bottom. After letting the first guy fuck me and cum inside me.....i love taking the next guy. And next.

I would be up for that, but only if its fresh! Had sloppy firsts, but not seconds, yet. My favorite thing to do is let her stroke me to a finish on her clit and then plant my face on her sloppy pussy. She won't let go of my head until I have cleaned up every drop.

My dream is to do my cleanup before during and after! I would love to be licking her pussy while she is getting filled and then clean up both!

I have no want to be humiliated, that doesn't fit. Besides you can't humiliate a willing participant.

I would be up for that, but only if its fresh! Had sloppy firsts, but not seconds, yet. My favorite thing to do is let her stroke me to a finish on her clit and then plant my face on her sloppy pussy. She won't let go of my head until I have cleaned up every drop.

My dream is to do my cleanup before during and after! I would love to be licking her pussy while she is getting filled and then clean up both!

I have no want to be humiliated, that doesn't fit. Besides you can't humiliate a willing participant.

I'd love to be a part of this scenario :)

....sounds like such a kinky and fun time for all!

Back