Sub willing to do ANYTHING.

Because gay men see straight men as a fetish, and want to "turn" them.

Call me naieve, but I am really surprised that so many blokes try to pass themselves off as women.
I just don't see the point!

That's why. Some succeed, or they wouldn't keep doing it.
 
Last edited:
Call me naieve, but I am really surprised that so many blokes try to pass themselves off as women.
I just don't see the point!

(More general rant, not directed at you)

I don't think that this is actually the case that often. The "problem" is much more deep-rooted. Let's face it: Online "dating" is so popular because it eliminates many "problems" of real dating and offers very simple solutions - you can get rid of your date with a single mouse click. Manners are completely optional in the online world, if you don't care about the other person. In real life - even if you don't care about the other person, you will at least maintain a basic level of manners, after all, you have no idea what will happen and who wants to provoke a public tantrum?

Of course, this manner-free approach of dating goes both ways - guys get to send cock picks to random girls, girls get the instant escape button. In the end, it comes down to nobody having any kind of obligation.

Is this good? Is this bad? It just is. Online you "date" more people with a terrible success rate, real life you date less but with a higher success rate. I guess it averages out.

Girls have the freedom to stop talking after 1 hour. Or a minute. Guys have the same freedom. Complaining about this is like complaining that water is wet. If you leave the fucking computer and have a real date, then your date cannot bail out. If you are too lazy for this - well, there is no one-sided coin.

The notion that every women that chooses to bail out of a conversation for whatever reason is a guy is very...naive.
 
Back
Top