Dream's Reality

BeautifulDream

See you when you sleep.
Joined
Aug 10, 2012
Posts
3,417
Dream a little dream with me.

e9e8555e.jpg


Close your eyes, let your imagination take flight. Be who or what you want. Do the things you always wished you could. Float on a cloud or swim in the sea.

Just dream a little dream with me.

Come on in and share your thoughts, share your dreams.
Lets come up with an adventure or a mystery. Together we can create a wild fantasy!
Arguing will get you kicked off my cloud. Heated debates? I guess they will be okay.


So... everyone has their own little threads and I felt left out *sniffles* So now I have created my own. Anyone and everyone is welcome. I'd love to get to know more of my fellow Lit writers.

“Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly.”



Ideas.

The Path to Salvation <Reserved for Fish_Tales>

Can a bad soul find a way to Redemption? Can someone who has done so wrong be saved? He'll have to face several challenges to prove that he is worthy of going to Heaven.

(Starter for an story. Nowhere near done.)
Even when her eyes were closed, the sun was burning them. How had she gotten here? Wait... where was here?

The only thing she could remember was pain and tears. Something pressing into her making her scream in agony. A loud boom, a snap, a yell. A pain in her heart. Those evil eyes searing her soul. The gleam, the feeling of something wet on her fingers, then blackness.

A broken voice in her ears. "Don't leave me Lessi...."

Lennie, please be safe.

Her mouth was dry. Lips chapped and split. She tasted blood and dirt.

She groaned, rolling from her side to her back, her body screaming in protest. Her hands moving to shade her eyes from the bright midday sun. A overwhelming heat beat down on her, a thin sheet of sweat already on her brow, her hair damp. It had to be at least a hundred degrees.

She laid still for a moment, pains creeping up everywhere, before pushing her upper body off the ground to survey her surrounding. A desert? All she could see was dirt and dry trees. There was no signs of life anywhere nearby. No birds flying, no snakes slithering, there was nothing. Not even a breeze. Just a hot vast emptiness.

Where the hell was she?

She sat, trying to gain her bearings. The pain was slowly moving away, her aches slowly dying away as she brushed a blonde curl away from her face. Lennie, the gun, the bang... but what came after that? Think, Alessa. Think!

The fingers around her throat, the commanding voice, the push and fall backwards. The hard ground meeting her back.

Her eyes snapped forward as it everything came back. Her boss, her request, his orders. She stood slowly, looking behind her, seeing nothing. Not even a single tree, only a few hills in the distance and sand. So this is it, hm? This is the place? This could be her escape? She just had to complete the task.



-----------------------------------​

(New idea. Not done.)
The Reader
According to the history lessons, Earth was becoming over populated. Trees were gone, in their place housing developments, islands built to add even more land for more homes and businesses. we were forced to search for a new place to call Home. The original place we found was dubbed "Earth Two." But our findings didn't end there, no. We found several other planets that could sustain life in several galaxies.

All in all, there were twenty-eight new Earths to now call home.

Governments worked quickly to claim the new worlds. More housing developments arranged, businesses, hospitals... cities were built. A few short years later, families were boarding shuttles to go to their new homes on different planets.

Little did they know, some of the New Earths were not so perfect.

Nadious, New Earth 26, was one of those planets. A small rock that sat out the outer skirts of the Galaxy Vanessa, it's population after all the relocation was only around two thousand. The people who resided soon saw changes after a few years. First, people became sick, even dying; then, as if they grew immune, it all went away. The new children born suffered painful headaches and, regardless of their heritage, they all bore the same radiating blue eyes. The first to discover their newly acquired... well, powers, was a young girl. She found she could feel the emotions of those around her unlike anything remotely possible. Then it became known, not only that, she could actually see into people's minds. Hear their thoughts, see the truth that resisted inside their souls.

It was soon discovered... all children who bore the blue eyes could.

Parents were scared of what was happening to their children. It was unnatural after all. They demanded answers that no one had. It was soon discovered the only answer was the planet had permanently altered their DNA.

Out of fear of other governments and other planets, the citizens of the world hid what was happening. No one other than the occupations of Nadious knew about it and in order to protect their children they kept it that way.

A hundred years later other planets found out about these 'gifts' that the people had. A young man was tired of hiding and left the planet, traveling to others, telling the planets best kept secrets. Little did he know at the time, that would lead to his people's doom. Because of that one man, all Readers were ruined.

Wars raged in the worlds, first it was proposed that the people should be locked away because of what they could find out. Then it was determined they should be experimented on.

Then they all saw that they could use the Readers powers for their own personal needs.

Seerin Tavika was one of the unlucky few to be captured not to be locked away, not to be a test subject... but a object to use for personal gain. She was a Reader, a child of Nadious, a prisoner with a unkind warden.

But she and her sister managed to escape.
 
Last edited:
Lots and lots of extremely twisted convoluted plots ensue. Eventually leading to a lot of forced pleasure, and probably impregnation. Perhaps even *gasp* Romance? That, by the way, would work for either sex being rock star, or kidnapper. Unless they were same sex, then unlikely for impreg unless they were both female and the captor brought in someone to impreg the rock star, or if both were male, and the captor wanted a part of the star forever so brought in a surrogate mother to take his seed...
 
Last edited:
A wolf slips through, carrying a basket~

cheese-gourmet-gift-baskets-800x800.jpg


She looks around for just a moment before finding a likely spot to place the "welcome to the lounge" gift.

After a moment's thought, she plucks a piece of pale lilac paper from the ether and a black pen~ using a near by wall for a table, the wolf pens a short note and tucks it in, among the wine and cheese.


Tis a lovely place you have here. I will be sure to come bug you another time~

Luna.​

The wolf...slips out...trailing the scent of fur, vanilla and sandalwood.
 
Oh look a goodie basket! Tehehe my reality isn't a complete failure!

Although it is rather quiet in here *pouts*
 
*In a dreamscape, it's easy to come and go. One only has to drift into peaceful slumber to enter the realms. Bringing gifts along is a little harder. But elfin magic can do a lot of things.

raw-honey.jpg


I leave my welcoming gift on a small table I conjure from imagination, one of the perks of the dream realms. No need to disturb the mistress of this abode. She'll know where this dreamer resides if she wants to visit.*
 
*In a dreamscape, it's easy to come and go. One only has to drift into peaceful slumber to enter the realms. Bringing gifts along is a little harder. But elfin magic can do a lot of things.

raw-honey.jpg


I leave my welcoming gift on a small table I conjure from imagination, one of the perks of the dream realms. No need to disturb the mistress of this abode. She'll know where this dreamer resides if she wants to visit.*

*poofs into dream realm and sees the lovely welcome gift. Is grateful and sends a note back, which will arrive when Annisthyienne falls asleep.*

Many thanks for the lovely gift, please feel free to visit anytime!
-Dream
 
*sits on her cloud and ponders* Must find inspiration to write.... losing battle to regain soberness.

*hums Mortal Combat theme song and pours another shot*

Yeah... its been that type of day....
 
Brothers Grimm's"Goose Girl" one of there best and not well known.

I haven't heard of Goose Girl, I'll have to look it up.

My favorite is Seven Ravens, also apparently unknown to most as I've yet to find anyone who has read it. It just wouldn't make for a good erotic based story.
 
I don't remember seven ravens, its been a while since reading the stories. Goose girl involves a princess getting her identity stolen by hand maiden.
 
I don't remember seven ravens, its been a while since reading the stories. Goose girl involves a princess getting her identity stolen by hand maiden.

Seven Ravens is about a king who had seven sons and no daughters. When his wife finally gives him one she is small and sickly. He believes in order to help her grow they must baptize her. Her brothers all rush to get the water for it but within their bickering to be the one who does they drop the bucket in the well. Afraid of facing their fathers wrath the don't go home.

Their king, angered they didn't return with water, wishes they were all ravens and so they turn.
The girl grows up healthy and finds out about her brothers and sets out to save them.

I don't know want to ruin the ending for you, if you choose to read it, so I'll stop there.

I'm reading Goose Girl now...
 
I slip into the dream quietly and find myself a comfortable cloud. I'm cautious at first, unsure if it will support me, but once I realize the fear is unfounded I really stretch out on it. Then realizing my rudeness I sit up a little and smile at my host.

"Couldn't resist the chance to lay out on a cloud. You have a beautiful little corner of the web here, Dreamer. I hope I'm not intruding."
 
I slip into the dream quietly and find myself a comfortable cloud. I'm cautious at first, unsure if it will support me, but once I realize the fear is unfounded I really stretch out on it. Then realizing my rudeness I sit up a little and smile at my host.

"Couldn't resist the chance to lay out on a cloud. You have a beautiful little corner of the web here, Dreamer. I hope I'm not intruding."

*smiles at the new visitor* If you dream, you're always welcome! Thank you for your lovely compliments, I try to keep the dream realm full of wonderful things for my guest to behold! ;)
 
"Well, you have done admirably, BeautifulDream."

I shift trying to get comfortable, but am suddenly finding it difficult. I look down at the cloud with curiosity and see a glint that answers my confusion. I dig down into the white fluffiness and get a hold of something cold and metal. With a great tug, I whip out the cloud's silver lining and toss it on the floor beneath me.

"Ah, much better. I always thought every cloud having a silver lining was a good thing, but they sure aren't comfortable."
 
"Well, you have done admirably, BeautifulDream."

I shift trying to get comfortable, but am suddenly finding it difficult. I look down at the cloud with curiosity and see a glint that answers my confusion. I dig down into the white fluffiness and get a hold of something cold and metal. With a great tug, I whip out the cloud's silver lining and toss it on the floor beneath me.

"Ah, much better. I always thought every cloud having a silver lining was a good thing, but they sure aren't comfortable."

*giggles* Yes they are not... I try to remove all of them but sadly there are far too many clouds to cover. If you would be more comfortable, we can always float on the lily pads that are down below. The sea is warm this time if year so you wont have to worry about being cold...

*waves hand through the clouds to expose a crytal clear sea. Giant lily pads sat on top of the water, swaying softly with the waves*
 
"How does it get better than lying down on a cloud?"

As I speak though I look down and see the beautiful waters below. The lily pads stretch out like supernatural beds that would made just for me somehow.

"That is amazing," I utter quietly and dive out of the cloud with abandon. I hit the warm water and it only cools as my dive reaches its deepest. I swim back up and take a deep breath once I breach the surface. I clamber onto the edge of the pad and sit there with my feet dangling. A gentle breeze starts and I suddenly manage to get chilly.

"The water is warm and so is the lily, but the air isn't when I'm wet. I didn't really think this through."
 
*lets herself slip through her cloud to land on a lily pad below.* Well we can change that.. *waves her hand toward the sky, the clouds move to allow sun light to shine down.* You can create anything or do anything you wish with just a simple thought, your dream will make it so... *snaps fingers, and a drink appears in her hand as she smiles* Although the only rule is you can not wish for violence, this is a place for peace.
 
Back
Top