Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't have any threads on my plate right now, so I'm looking to fill up a bit. If anyone wants to get a good story going feel free to hit me up and we can work on something. I would like something with a bit of substance to it, so please don't spam my inbox with incest requests or role plays where sex takes up 95% of the posts.
 
Have a rough idea for a roleplay, and I'm looking for a good female writer.

It will start with my character being sent to live with distant relatives. He's a good kid but for various reasons he's always manages to stir up trouble. His father has had enough and gives him the ultimatum to live with them and clean up his act or simply get kicked out. Seeing no other alternative he reluctantly agrees to move from Minnesota all the way down to... some Southern state, I'm not sure which one. All he knows is that he's going to live on their farm and work there while still attending high school.

What he doesn't know is that they're black. As I said, distant relatives. I'm looking for someone to play the daughter of the family, aged 18-22. She works on the farm and might still be attending high school or college. I want the story to build up slowly, with my character slowly learning the value of a hard day's work, the value of a true friend (you), and finally, the value of love (again, you).

Anyone interested, just send me a PM. This story will have sex (naturally) but it will more importantly be about maturing, friendship and love.
 
Hello all. :) I figured I would make a post here and get myself out there a bit more. ;) I very much am interested in role plays and would love to get involved in some. So far, my attempts in this board have been quite limited. (But, I think it's because I can't really wrap my brain around the "young man" and "older woman" thing. It's just not my kink and I think that showed in my "forced" writing. :( )

I have filled out a SRP profile (link is in my sig line for quick reference) and I actually have updated it today. I added a "mild dislike" section since the things listed there are, by no means, hard limits but still are things I'm not really interested in. That may save both "you" and myself some time if those things are your kink!

I think I will browse the thread about role plays that need players, etc, to see if anything catches my eye...and please feel free to contact me if you are interested!
 
Searching for a female writer

A Magic School, A Puzzle Box, & A Demoness

A student at a magic school unwittingly opens an ancient puzzle box, releasing a powerful demoness or succubus. What happens next? Is the demoness grateful? Or vengeful? Does the puzzle box's magic bind her to whoever opens it? Or does the box actually act as a portal, dragging the poor student down to the succubus' home in the hell-realm? Or maybe something completely different?

Post lengths are flexible. I am perfectly comfortable writing anything from a few lines to several paragraphs.
 
Last edited:
hello looking for a woman to play this. you go with the pics in it as her or if you want her to look a different way post her looks in your first response.

My name is Pat. I am an eighteen year old senior in highschool. My friend Brad and I have been best friends since second grade and I wouldn't do anything to hurt our friendship (purposely). There is a secret I've been hiding from him though and I'm sure if he ever finds out he is going to be pissed beyond belief.

His mom is the nicest lady I've ever met. Since my own mom died when I was eight, she has been kind of like a mother to me. My dad has dated and remarried, but I've never felt close to his new wife or any of his previous girlfriends.

Linda: 45 year old wife and mother, http://xhamster.com/photos/view/1971225-33757189.html

Brad's mom Linda is a stay at home mom sense husband makes enough money that she doesnt have to work. always tidying the house, driving the kids around and taking care of all the day to day activities. She has been our chauffeur for soccer, baseball, movies, concerts, etc and I just accepted her as a mother figure, up until last week.

Last Tuesday, I went over to Brad's house, after school, to see if he wanted to go to the mall. Since we live two blocks away and our phone is always being used, (I have 3 teenaged sister's... do I have to say any more ?) I just walked over and rang the bell. After a couple of minutes, I tried the door and walked in (not uncommon of me). The tv was on in the livingroom, but nobody was there, so I went upstairs looking for Brad.

As I got to the top, I heard the shower running. I continued down the hall to Brad's room and walked in. He wasn't there. I waited for a few minutes... and then it hit me. Brad's father taken him out of town on a father son weekend trip, Duh ! He had only told me a thousand times that week. Realizing that he wouldn't be back for at least three hours, I decided to leave. As I made my way down the hallway, something amazing happened.

His mother opened the bathroom door and walked out totally naked. http://xhamster.com/photos/view/2054222-33757505.html Our eyes met immediately, and we both froze where we were.

Only acouple times have i see Mrs. Parks and had bad thoughts but usualy see her in anything but a "Motherly" way and seeing her buck-naked made me feel somehow guilty. As if I had broken some social taboo. But, I couldn't help but take a good long look.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. Park," I stuttered, as i quickly turn my back to her. unsure of what to do. thinking i need to get out of there but only way out is past her. being the end of the hall my back to her my eyes looking straight at the large mirror hanging on the wall showing both of us.

Little did i know that this will for ever change our relationship this weekend.

(ladies pm me if interested)
 
Last edited:
ISO female cowriter for one of the following. PM if interested.

Idea 1.) I'm looking for a horror/erotic suspense thriller feel to this one in the same vein as the movies Basic Instinct and Body of Evidence

Curse of the Lilin (V2)

Miranda Case was the wife of geriatric oil tycoon Harold Case, the late Harold Case. While they were having sex one night Harold suddenly spontaneously combusted. While the police wasn't sure just how Harold was killed they did know people don't normally burst into flames without some outside help. So they were looking into making a murder case against Miranda pushed forward by a self-righteous D.A. who was looking to make this case his springboard into the mayor's office next election.

Why? Miranda Case was not just a gold-digging trophy wife to a sixty-six year old billionaire. There was some rumors she was responsible for the accidental death of Mrs. Case twelve years ago and the Case's daughter swears Miranda was absolute evil-though few believe her from the inside of a padded cell in an asylum. Miranda Case used Harold's millions to start a raunchy magazine-that rivaled the sales of Playboy, Penthous, and Hustler. She also launched an adult movie studio-and the seven films that starred herself were the most successful in porn history. She was the most famous pornstar and porn producer, writer, director, and studio head in the world. She was also known as a regular fixture in the clubs on the strip, the Vegas swinging scene, as well as the fetish community.

The reason the D.A. wanted to pursue a murder case against Miranda was he was running for Mayor based on a family friendly conservative platform, and taking down the sin city siren living such a sinful lascivious lifestyle would certainly be an accomplishment to crow over to that end. So she was arrested and brought down to the precinct for questioning.

Adam Taylor was a good man. He had grown up a boy scout. He never broke the law. He married his highschool sweetheart and stayed true to her even when she had not. He never strayed outside of convention or the constraints of society. He was an average good everyday man or was he? Claire, his wife had been sleeping behind his back with his own brother. She said he gave her something they didn't have, passion, fire, danger, making her feel erotic. Despite all that they agreed to put it all behind them and try to heal the rift of their marriage.

Adam worked as a defense attorney like his father and his grandfather did before him, and once he passed the nevada bar the largest law firm in Las Vegas gave him a job. That was where he met Franklin Crandell the largest and most successful mob lawyer in vegas, his boss, and mentor. However defending criminals didn't sit well with him. So after a few years he left Taylor and Crandell to make his own firm, where he would defend people who were actually innocent. Crandell was stonewalling him keeping him from getting any clients who could actually pay his fees.

Which was why he was surprised to get a call from Crandell about handing him a wealthy client, the infamous Las Vegas Vixen, Miranda Case. The charges were ridiculous and there was the fact that Adam could use the money...so he agreed to defend Miranda.

Sounds straight forward, right? Wrong.

Miranda Case is old. She is far far older than the thirty-two years of age it states on her Nevada driver's license. She was old when the first man and woman were cast out from the garden of Eden. Miranda Case is not her real name. Her real name is unpronounceable by mortal tongue. She and many of her kind were expelled, fallen, kicked out of their home and cast deep into a pit of fire and brimstone for daring to defy their maker in rebellion.

Miranda Case isn't human. She is a demon. A Succubus to be exact. And once a foolish mortal sorcerer raised her up from her prison in hell during the dark ages she has stalked the earth ever since.

She has led a nomadic existence consuming a poor soul in a wild one night stand and then moving on again and again over the passage of centuries. However she has grown beyond the easy lay...she gets off on something even more wicked now...being a demon she enjoys corrupting and leading unwary souls deeper and deeper into sin. It's the sweetest aphrodisiac she has ever known. She destroys and ruins the foundations of their lives bit by bit.

So when she decided to settle down for a while she was hired on as Mrs. Case's nurse, and set her sights on Mr. Case, luring and seducing him...it was actually a challenge the old fool had genuinely loves his wife, but Miranda was nothing but subtle and patient and unrelenting. Within a year Mr. Case and her were having a torrid affair and much to the delicious pain of Mrs. Case and their daughter. She refrained from taking Mr. Case whole, only ever in these twelve years taking just a little. Then on the one year anniversary of the affair Mrs. Case handed him divorce papers and headed out the door where Miranda unseen shoved her down the stairs. Within a few weeks of Mrs. Case's funeral she became the second Mrs. Case.

Meanwhile the daughter had found religion, which was no defense against Miranda invading her dreams at night. For two years as she slept she gave the poor girl erotic nightmare after nightmare...eventually her mind snapped and Mr. Case had to commit his beloved daughter to an institution.

Then Miranda became the sole heir of the Case fortune, and set to work making Howard more and more a hermit. While she spent his money on the filthy magazine and porn studio.

But alas she grew tired of the monotony and finally decided it was time to resume traveling, but first she wanted to take from Mr. Case the last thing he owed her. So in a viagra fueled marathon session of fucking him she finally put aside restraint and consumed all of his soul.

However she was now in a police precinct being questioned about his death, poor dumb mortals-they had no clue who or what she was. However the lawyer...he was interesting...she could tell...he was a challenge...seducing and corrupting him would be so much fun....she may just stick around for a while afterall.

Idea 2)

Let's Dance: the Audubon Ballroom

A science fiction action-adventure loosely based on Manpower and the Genetic Slavetrade and the Audoban Ballroom freedom fighters from the Honor Harrington novels by David Weber. Though I'm merging it with some backstory elements from alot of Gundam anime series.

The year is 2375 AD. A united mankind has spread out and colonized the solar system. Settling colonies on the moon and Mars and Europa and Titan and constructing massive spinning space colonies hanging in Lagrange points-points in space where the gravitational forces on an object are equalized-throughout the system. Mining and industry boomed among the colonies and Earth-backed mega-corporations held private fiefdoms among the colonies economically abusing or outright serfdom of the brave colonists. Finally one hundred forty-eight years ago the colonies had enough and rebellion swept through star system and war, something humanity had thought it had outgrown, once again scourged it. Eventually the colonies won their independence from their corrupt and complacent mother planet, and the colonial confederation that had joined together to fight the Earther oppression shattered in a matter of a few years into several dozen small independent sovereign nations.

Unfortunately freedom came with serious consequences. Without the mega-corporations investments and ties no matter how corrupt and one-sided to the markets on Earth most colonies fell into economic recession and in worst cases utter and inescapable depression. One such colony was the colony of Mesa. Before the war for independence it was home to one of the most advanced genetic research facilities off earth. Now the government of Mesa intended to use it as a means to resurrect their economy. Since the facility had specialized in researching cloning, invetro birthing, and tracking the human genome the mesans cast out the age-old ethical and legal restrictions on cloning and genetic modification to mass produce workforces for shall we say morally-less reputable mining and industrial complexes throughout the solar system.

Thus the genetic slave trade was born, and over the decades Manpower unlimited of Mesa has specialized their artificially grown human fascimile products (Cloned slaves had no civil rights and were not recognized as human beings under Mesan law). There were heavy labor product lines, Hazardous environment product lines, and entertainment product lines.

For nearly a hundred years thousands of people have been born and grown in gestation tubes, then to toil for the rest of their lives in the most deplorable conditions in the places deemed too dangerous or too expensive to pay for natural born workers who'd expect something as fundamental as worker's rights-fortunately Genetic slaves weren't legally people so they don't get such rights that were so inconvenient to the bottom lines of their morally reprehensible owners.

But that was not the whole of Manpower's deplorable ethically repugnant behavior. For decades they'd been creating what they called entertainment products. Human clones genetically engineered to be singers, dancers, acrobats, contortionists, and jugglers-though that was only one tenth of what their entertainment lines consisted of. No, 90% of their entertainment products were specifically designed and artifically grown to be nothing more than sex slaves. And with their shall we say less than savory customer-base those sex-slaves didn't last very long.

That is where my co-writer comes in she will play one of those sex-slaves, and I have a pretty specific idea for what she will look like. I want her to be as close to the pornstar cliche as possible, platinum blonde hair, tall, slim, curvy hips, long shapely legs, puffed up bee-stung lips, large breasts that laugh in the face of gravity, and a round firm and toned ass: A walking talking living breathing human barbie doll courtesy of the genetic manipulation of the monsters at Manpower unlimited of Mesa. However unlike the hundreds of her cloned-sisters those monsters at Manpower had missed something in her when they were turning on and off her genes in her gestation tube. Instead of being a dumb, docile, air-headed, nymphomaniac, she is smart, smart enough to make the most well-regarded natural-born geniuses green with envy, smart enough to keep her intelligence hidden from Manpower and its rigorous, and some would say reminiscent of the ancient holocaust of the second global war back on Earth, quality control screenings from noticing how smart she is-that would constitute a product defect and they'd remove and destroy her as any responsible company would with defective units.

That's when my character comes in. I will play Jason X, once an Entertainment product too though the singer, dancer, and juggler kind, and also the leader of the Audubon Ballroom, a group of freed slaves determined to wage a war to stop manpower and liberate the thousands of their enslaved fellow slaves. The Ballroom will free her and she will join them, fighting side by side to take down the institution of the Genetic slavetrade throughout the solar system.

Since I'm being picky on my cowriter's Character's looks I thought it'd be only fair if I let her decide what my character will look like. She can choose a tv or moviestar or male model that attracts her of just describe to me what she wants and I'll include that into my description of him.

Idea 3.) For this I'd like to do a gender flip on a classic Dracula style story.

Blood and Silk

Academic Jason Wallace is spending the summer in Romania researching historical superstitions for his PhD. While he is tracing local folktales, one subject sparks his imagination, and invades his dreams in particular. Her name Soraya, whose tales predates Dracula. Pre-christian Romania's most seductive and powerful Vampire supposedly staked in the first century BC. Now in the ruins of a ancient crypt, Jason discovers the legends are real. His blood has awakened her. His innocence arouses her. But Jason unleashes more than Soraya's dark hungers.

Now to become whole and free to walk the world again Soraya needs the rest of her awakerner's-Jason's blood, every last drop, though she always did enjoy playing with her food first. So each night she comes to him to take just a little more.

Vampires of the modern world will go to any lengths to keep Soraya from claiming her bloodright, dominion over them all, something only accomplished with the death of Jason Wallace before Soraya can drink the rest of his life's blood.

And the ancient order of vampire slayers that had staked Soraya millenia ago has amassed in full number to put an end to what they could not in the ancient past-finally and forever slay Soraya. They have sworn to help Jason, though as a last resort-they will kill him before Soraya can attain her full strength from him.

Jason seeks to entrap her offering his blood and his body as bait. Though drawn to her caught between desire and dread Jason struggles to decide whether to save the world and slay her or give in to his attraction to her and succumb-if just for one last night of Blood and silk.
 
Last edited:
Just want to get a few more threads going and I'm looking for new partners.

I tend to play with dominant characters.. Which can mean anything from Dom/sub to just slightly dominant to violent and rough and non consent.. I don't usually stray out of these area's unless the story line is very good.

I only play how I look or close to my looks. I'm 5"2 long black hair, brown eyes, slim and petite 32B, pale skin.

I tend to play quite innocent and niave characters but that isn't all I will play, just what comes naturally to me.

I have a few idea's and I have a few thread's open already.

1st idea: you are the king of a country far away a country were it is still common to have slaves and to capture against the will. Basically the king see's a young girl (me) who is just passing through on a gap year and forces her to become his Slave/Lover ect.. could build up to something more afterwards, she could resist at first but eventually develops feelings for him

2nd Idea: A werewolf and human girl story, perhaps set historically. She is walking through the woods and stumbles upon his home.

Also I like Brother/sister. Daddy/daughter. teacher/student ect pretty much anything, so send me a message.
 
I guess I can get out my Granny costume and put it on over my Wolf facade ;)
I'm logged on to yahoo most mornings between 8 and 11 AM eastern US time, jonloves2play
I am not only a bad wofl but a very dirty one too ;):devil:
I am looking for a Big Bad Wolf to play ot a naughty version of Red Riding Hood on Skype or Yahoo voice chat. There are a few requirements:

  • Good imagination
  • An open mind
  • Sexy voice
  • A hard on

Please pm me if you're interested. It will be worth the effort.
Siren
 
Looking for a female writer to start a story with. I want to do some sort of story where you would play my sister's best friend or girlfriend's sister who is obsessed with me and is always teasing and flirting and doing inappropriate things to me trying to get me to have sex with you and make me your fuck buddy.

Will be a very sexy story filled with lots of sneaking around and having adventurous sex. Please send me a pm if you are interested.
 
I'm seriously getting bumped out here. People write 4-5 SRP's at a time and I'm not getting even one :( I know I have got a good story and I'm really looking for a female writer so I can kick start this thread. Basically its a story about a super intelligent nerd who is an introvert but with a huge cock, is in love with a cheerleader who is a true beauty with brains and likes him, but she is afraid to go out with him 'cuz she wants to maintain her image. So shes dating a young football player Jock, but her heart is with the nerd. Soon, she cant stop getting attracted to him.....cheating, hot teasing, i-shouldnt-be-doing-this-in-the-lunch-hall moments etc etc. The first post is ready and it aint a few sentences. Check it out for yourself.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=883207

PM me if interested :)
 
Role Filled. Thank you!


After a long break from the Roleplaying scence, I've decided to return. With it being summer, and most of my time being glued to a desk, I need something to fill my time. I've also been having a yearning desire to have a drawn out roleplay and get my writing skills back into practice.

I enjoy some build up in my stories. I'm fine with characters jumping into sex (if that's what they call for) but I want the characters to be developed and there to actually be a plot.

I do have a rough idea. I'm open to suggestions about this idea and I welcome any other ideas you might have.


Elizabeth (Liz) Fairchild is a strong, confident, and independent young woman. At the age of 25, Elizabeth has climbed her way up the business ladder. I want her to be some type of successful businesswoman. I however, do not know anything about business, so I could use help in this aspect :p

Elizabeth liked sex, and when she wanted it, she got it. She hadn't had a relationship in years, and most of her endeavors consisted of one night stands with guys she'd meet at the bar or club. She was comfortable with her body, her desires (most of them anyways) and went after what she wanted.

Your character is a business man as well. Perhaps they meet through work or he is one of her late night encounters and they just so happen to meet again. He doesn't have to be the most powerful man in the world. It's up to you, it's your character.

What I want from your character is for him to take an interest in Elizabeth. He sees something in her that nobody else does. He sees a strong, independent woman who likes to be in control. But he also sees her yearning to lose that control; to give it to someone else. Inside of her is a submissive girl who needs to be pulled out. Your character decides to take it upon himself to do just that.


This story is very open to ideas. Their jobs, how they meet etc. Please send a PM with your thoughts on the story and your character (and/or mine) if you think this would be something you'd enjoy writing.

Thanks for reading this long post. I look forward to writing with someone soon :)
 
Last edited:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=45780644#post45780644 Lf1 or more females for this thread. Initially conceived as dark fairy tale, sleeping beauty meets rapunzel meets beauty and the beast. A dark bent. You'll see. I also had an idea floated by me about a witch or sorceress perhaps. PM if interested.

I also would enjoy continuing or rebooting these others

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=824047 two warring factions must unite. The opposing prince and princess must marry. She wanted to add dinosaurs into it. I actually liked how it started to turn out. I wanted a smallish, wiry, tricksters type of gent... Think Ninja Scroll but an outside force attacks, so instead of facing off they band together.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=825852 Scifi. Bounty hunter chases apex predator criminal onto -very- nasty world. Fun ensues...

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=770963 Creature of the jungle is lured in by the scent and sight of a potential Mate.... She senses him, chases into -his- territory, becoming lost without food. or water Who knows what will ensue?

If you look through these and others of my threads you'll get the idea of my style. I like some bdsm, impreg, ravishment, noncon, romance, and a whole lot o things. Try me if you have an idea and think we might be compatible. My skills have improved since I wrote these. I edit significantly more thoroughly since I've been back in school again. So please, judge on ideas, not necessarily grammar. *bows*
 
Last edited:
Greetings and Salutations!

I'm looking for an SRP to join! I'm female and up for just about anything!

First off, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I am open for a lot of scenarios, both hardcore and romance. Lately I've been reading a lot by Alexa Grace (suspense/romance), so I would like something along that line.

Likes: incest (brother/sister, father/daughter, uncle/neice), hardcore, bdsm, romance, sci-fi, modern, fantasy, pretty much open here.

Dislikes: girl on girl.

Stipulations: My writing time varies from day to day. One day, I could answer several times and other times, I may only answer once a day. Real life will always come first, so I shouldn't have to explain my absence to ANYONE. But if I find I might be gone for awhile, I will at least let my writing partners know.

Style: I can write in either first person or third person (I prefer 3rd person). I try to make my replies long, no less than a 2 paragraph minimum, and I ask my partner do the same. Trust me, if the story is good, I can write a book response :)

Other than that, everything else is basic. If you want to find out more, send me a message.

Messages about story ideas/progress ONLY. I will not answer personal questions.

:heart: Vixy
 
Greetings everyone. Am still trying to sketch out a few scenarios for interested parties.

Really basic potential story lines (either separately or concepts woven together)
1) Seduced at work
2) Girls' Night Out gets a little out of hand...
3) Bored soccer mom
4) Home invasion / jail break
5) Blackmailed
6) Business woman on a business trip in an unfamiliar city
7) Kidnapped
8) Unicorn status (working on outline for this one now)

Fantasy-related
Naive High elf cleric / Blood elf priest with no sense of direction is separated from her hunting (?) party... Will she run into friend or foe?

Updated: 6-27-13
 
Last edited:
Longing to start writing again - I prefer slow build ups, and posts that are more than one sentence long! So if any of you male writers are looking a female co-writer, I'm your gal!

Please PM me with suggestions for plots. Thank you!
 
Hello everyone. I am back after being gone a long time and am looking to jump back into things. I'm open for just about anything so just send me a msg.
 
Hi All,

I'm involved with one great story at the moment, and I think I could use another. I'm a straight male, and like to play the same- anywhere in age from 18 to 30-something. I'm into mainly realistic stories, especially those with a twist ("alternate universe" type stories) I'm fine with incest, and/or a bit of force, and have a special interest in stories involving chloroform or other sedatives being used on women.
 
Looking for male co writers for a few thread ideas

1. Love and Music Two different worlds converge over music and love... learning and growing together.

2. Haven A troubled who has deep rooted ties to the town the area and... Duke. ((Knowledge of the show and characters.))

3. Did We... Would love one or two bi males to play her long time friend and business partner who she introduced.

4. Passion No strings attached... yet. No strings attached affair with the Hottest personal assistant young man she has ever met... but are they just ignoring the inevitable while they are falling in love.

5. Perfect Match She has no memory of what she is... He can survive her feeding once he grows accustomed to them without going mad or sickly while his artistic gift thrives.

6. Feral Heart Working title)A vampire either of her Fathers house or an ally house who has fallen for Daria needed.


PM interest... questions... character ideas for the threads...
 
Hello all! I'm interested in finding another writing partner or two. I'm looking for more dominant co-writers.

I have a few RPs going as of now, though one of my co-writers seemed to just disappear two weeks ago...

I'd like to continue/restart the role play I had going with him - my character's a runaway/hitch hiker, and yours picks her up from the side of the road. Obviously this could go in many different directions which we could discuss.

I'm also open to any other ideas. Feel free to PM me so we can brainstorm.
 
Looking for a Female (to play my sister)

Looking for a female to play the role of Vicky, my slightly older drop-dead gorgeous sister.



The thread is already underway here: My Sister and her Boyfriend

NB: There is already a single post from 'Vicky' but the poster won't be continuing so the role is still open.


Please PM me.

Thanks :)
 
Greetings all,

I'm looking for some descriptive writers out there that enjoy a good story along with an ample amount of sexiness. I’m interested in creative characters and concepts, simple but engaging storylines, and above all sex. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.

Here are a few things that I really enjoy:

Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and maybe modern. Modern with some fantasy or sci-fi flavor even.
Sexual Encounters – A good blend of story and sexual encounters is what I am looking for. No need to rush to either.


Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
Other people writing how my character reacts – Not too much to be said about that. Just don't do it. Play your character, I play mine. That's the point, right?


If you are still reading and interested, send me a PM and see if we are comparable and can find something we can both enjoy. For more information give my Profile a glance.


Current ideas fermenting:


I had an inspiration to try out a new idea inspired by the following pictures: Inspiration

The basic idea is to have the starring lovely feline partake in some sexy adventures for lost artifacts and ancient lore. I’m thinking of something along the line of bigger than life scenes like from Indiana Jones or some inspiration from Tomb Raider, of course with a heavy dose of sexual encounters as well. I’d like it to be about equal in story and sexiness, neither one really out shining the other.

I also have two other characters I really enjoyed and am always looking to put into a new situation or adventure:

Mae - A female human barbarian with a big axe and a big appetite for life and adventure. Check our a few stories about her here and here.

Kat - Free spirited catfolk (anthropomorphic cat person) bard. She is a follower of a sun goddess and a avid believer in free love. See some about her here and here.
 
Story taken. Thanks!


Hi all! I'm looking for a female co-writer for the following story.

The basic premise of the story is that I'm married to your twin and you're married as well. We joke and flirt about how I can't tell the two of you apart. You then put it to the test by pretending that my wife comes home early from her business trip. I have always wanted to fuck you and sometimes imagine my wife as you. I'm oblivious that it's actually you until you take me in your mouth and show me things my wife would never do.

I'd also be open for a reversal of this scenario as well.

I envision your character to be fairly flirty and outgoing in public. I'd like to get to know what you like so we can incorporate those elements into the story. You can check my srp profile to get a taste of what I enjoy.

We would share control of my wife. There is also another element that you would have control; since my character is supposed to be oblivious, whenever you and my wife are in the same scene you can decide who my character is actually talking with. It's an interesting thing to juggle as my character make an assumption about who I'm talking with unless you correct me.

Please PM me or email (astoryforyou87@gmail.com) if you're interested. We can hash out more details there.
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone. I've been away from the site for almost a year, but now I'm back. Just because I've been gone, doesn't mean I haven't been writing though. I left because the roleplays I was writing all stopped and I had no reason to stay. I've been brought back because of a new story and I figure I may as well look for a few more on this site. So I'm here looking for writing partners. I am a guy and I play straight male characters.

I am not looking for anything in particular at the moment. Though I may post a few ideas some time soon. I have a thread with a list of ideas that I need to edit since it is a little out of date at the moment.

I like a lot of different stories. Stories with a lot of plot or stories without much real plot at all. Romance, D/s, simple smut are all fine. As long as the writing is good I will likely enjoy it. My two biggest limits are that incest and cheating both completely turn me off of a story. I have a few other limits, but they are usually limits other people share and don't really need to be stated here.

If you have a story and you are looking for someone to write with you, send me a PM. Or if you are just looking for someone to write with and want to work to come up with a new idea together, that's fine too. I am online quite often and I will try to respond in a timely fashion. On Lit I tend to prefer doing writing through threads, but one or two using PM would be fine with me.

So, if you're interested in writing with me, send a PM or look for my updated idea thread in the lounge once I edit it. Or just wait until I post here again with some ideas.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top