The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on Lit after several months away under a slightly different name as I lost my log in details. Stroking away here hoping for some sexy PMs.

I have the window open and a group of construction workers just started next door (the house has been empty for a while, and the fence between our yards has fallen down). Leaning back and stroking while hearing them work, imagining one of them wandering over and peeking through the window to see my cock standing, hard and strong, and imagining him knocking on the back door.

Would I let him in? Would he have to hurry before his boss noticed he was gone? Would he suck me?

God, the possibilities have me swelling....

I just got home and I'm beginning a nice slow tease....mmm, it's sending tingles down my spine! Grrr

Oooooo

I have the window open and a group of construction workers just started next door (the house has been empty for a while, and the fence between our yards has fallen down). Leaning back and stroking while hearing them work, imagining one of them wandering over and peeking through the window to see my cock standing, hard and strong, and imagining him knocking on the back door.

Would I let him in? Would he have to hurry before his boss noticed he was gone? Would he suck me?

Aaaah, interesting.....does it have to be one of the construction workers? :p

I wish i was one of those construction workers. Stroking my 10 inches.

Damn hard at the moment and in need of some dirty chat to rock my world and help me cum. We can talk about whatever..I am very open..and oh did I mention...very hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back