The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah! I found a place that sells pre-insulated boxes. Now I've got to do some calculating so I can ship. How are you for meat balls? I've got loads of burger.

I can make jerky out of any of it. Meat balls would be tasty, too. I can even make a nice stew from ground meat, or chili.

Babe, I've got a sourdough pot that's been sitting in my refrigerator for nearly 40 years and it was 200 years old when I got it. Good ol' Sourdough Jack Mabee! Just give me a week or so to get the shipping boxes. The daughter wants some, too so I'll get the boxes, vacu-seal up some meat and get it on the way. It might not be a bad idea, though, to let the weather cool down just a tad first . . .

But thanx for the offer. ;)

Babe, I've got a sourdough pot that's been sitting in my refrigerator for nearly 40 years and it was 200 years old when I got it. Good ol' Sourdough Jack Mabee! Just give me a week or so to get the shipping boxes. The daughter wants some, too so I'll get the boxes, vacu-seal up some meat and get it on the way. It might not be a bad idea, though, to let the weather cool down just a tad first . . .

But thanx for the offer. ;)

Cool. Send me some of your starter, too. :D Mine's purely homemade, not store bought. ;)

How about some of our fabulous relish?

Now you stop that! It's hard on everyone else's nerves.:rolleyes:

I attacked one cause of the issue and put my foot down hard tonight. Next week, it's surgery to look at the back side of my heart. We're looking at major surgery in one form or another, but until then, I'm doing very well. No big deal. ;)

I attacked one cause of the issue and put my foot down hard tonight. Next week, it's surgery to look at the back side of my heart. We're looking at major surgery in one form or another, but until then, I'm doing very well. No big deal. ;)

Molly!:( This is a very BIG DEAL! Get better soon! That is an order!:heart:

Molly. :rose:

This party isn't much of a party without you!

I wish you all the best! :heart:

No, dear ladies, it's not a big deal. It's prevalent in my family (as I just discovered) and we live to be very old. ;)

Yes, dear, but it's not a lot of fun living 'till forever - but with no fun.
Or is it?

Good Luck, whatever happens.
:rose::rose::rose:

And a chorus of "Cheers" and mutterings of "Here Here", table thumpings and similar sound of approbation are clearly heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back