New Story Advertisments

My first story is doing really well :)
I'm a writer by trade, and when my partner had to work abroad for a while I would write her stories about us that went down very well.

So i thought I'd give it a go, and here it is:

http://www.literotica.com/s/anniversary-present-14

It's doing well, but obviously I'm always looking to improve. My speciality is loving couples, tense build ups and, as time goes on, I will move into more taboo areas.

Would love it if you guys could let me know what you think, I'm always happy to give feedback as well.
 
My latest story, Paying a Football Debt, is about a husband and wife texting dares to each other while at a friend's house. Betting on the football game determines who does what.

Even though it's in the LovingWives section, there is no cheating, cuckolding, or revenge in it, just a husband and wife getting frisky!

Please let me know what you think via the comment fields.

http://www.literotica.com/s/paying-a-football-debt
 
TnT, a twisted story of incest and murder

The first part of TnT posted today. It is an eight-part series in the Erotic Horror section that centers around a pair of incestuous twins, Talon and Thorne, who develop a murderous habit. Check it out if you're in the mood for something dark-hearted, creepy, and violent. But there's also a romantic side to the story.

TnT Chapter 1
 
Looking for more critical feedback and opinions for my story. It's proven popular so far, very popular actually, but I like to get some indepth comments and hear what people think.

The story is "Going Feet First" in the sci-fi/fantasy section. It's about a soldier sent from vietnam to a fantasy world. There are currently 3 chapters, 10-12 lit pages each.

http://www.literotica.com/s/going-feet-first
 
Loss and Remembrance

Hi all.

MJ10 here. Just wanted to alert everyone to my recent story "Loss and Remembrance". It's a paranormal romance, in the sense that the protagonist has yearnings for the ghost of her dead boyfriend. But it's more than that. It's a story about love, mortality, and the power of memory. Personally speaking, I consider this one of my best works ever, but a lot of the credit should go to editor Takemeawaymylove for "midwifing" it--proofing for punctuation, grammar and all the little things people do before sending their labors of love into the world.

The full story can be found here: http://www.literotica.com/s/loss-and-remembrance. What I'm interested in is constructive criticism. I grappled a bit with the tenses, especially with the dream sequences/sex scenes, but any advice I can receive is greatly appreciated. I want the next story to be even better than this one, and anything that helps me do that is awesome.

FYI, this was half-written on my ailing laptop and iPad, so any errors in line spacing and indentation are completely my own. Thanks in advance for all the kind words, and look forward to your responses.
 
A Brand New Trick

My second submission to this site has been published and I'm curious to see what others think of it.

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-brand-new-trick

It's a little different than the first story I submitted, but I do tend to vary my themes a little anyway. I look forward to submitting a lot more work in the coming weeks.

Sophie xx
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone!

I've recently posted my very first story here on Literotica. It's titled "First Time With Erin" and, of course, it's listed under First Times.

It's about a magical summer day when Val finds his best friend's sister alone by the pool.

Here's the link: http://www.literotica.com/s/first-time-with-erin

I hope you all enjoy it and I look forward to your comments and feedback
 
New Story: Daddy Needs His Blowjob

I've just completed a multi-part story. Now that the twelfth and final chapter is posted, I hope that more people will give it a shot from beginning to end.

Here's the story in a nutshell. The narrator is married to a beautiful woman with an equally beautiful daughter. In Chapter One, the daughter inadvertently witnesses Mom giving stepdad a mindblowing blowjob while acting out a Daddy roleplay. Soon, the daughter is watching the show every night in full view of stepdad (yet outside mom's view) while teasing the shit out of him: doing a striptease, pantomiming giving head, and on and on.

Mom finds out Daughter is watching and doesn't mind. In a gradual progression over several chapters, stepdaughter becomes more and more involved in her mom and stepdad's sex play. The climax is as you might expect: stepdaughter joins mom and dad in a new threeway arrangement that changes the household permanently.

The story has a lot of teasing and gradual escalation, but there is plenty of action en route to the eventual resolution.

Here's the link:

http://www.literotica.com/s/daddy-needs-his-blowjob-ch-01
 
New Story

My latest story, Pussy Rules, went up today. It's in the Fetish category and features themes of FemDom and NonCon. If you like women who are large and in charge, then this one is for you.
 
Back
Top