I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have hardly got any, Teesside had some earlier in the week but none while we were there. Have you got lots?

I can send you some of ours if you like- I mean I'd hate to think you were missing out:D

Seriously though- we've had a fair bit, but it's not that bad- although I did end up going home from work early yesterday, as I'd been warned that the roads around home were really bad

The start of new pics, sort of. :cool:

Mmm, a flash of stocking-top always makes a nice start;)

I can send you some of ours if you like- I mean I'd hate to think you were missing out:D

Seriously though- we've had a fair bit, but it's not that bad- although I did end up going home from work early yesterday, as I'd been warned that the roads around home were really bad

Ha ha, you can keep it!
I thought it would be bad travelling back yesterday but it was fine.

Mmm, a flash of stocking-top always makes a nice start;)

Thank you. ;) xx

Afternoon all. :kiss:

Attachments

• January 5 2013.jpg
    January 5 2013.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 71
Still awake?

Sorry, this is a rare moment but I'm in no way interested in sex. :kiss:

Thanks lovely. :kiss:

:kiss:'s the top of your head... hugs you...anytime... and to help you unwind I'll even help sort those uni interviews!

Afternoon all. :kiss:

The softness of your bare thighs wrapped around my head as I :kiss: & :p you to heaven!
Dreaming of how incredible those stocking clad legs would feel wrapped around my waist as i take what you are offering up! :devil:

I love this one!
Flashing me that silky thigh above your stockings! :p's :kiss:'s
You have my full attention! ;) :kiss:'s
:rose:'s to help you smile and de-stress!

Glad you like it!! :devil:

The softness of your bare thighs wrapped around my head as I :kiss: & :p you to heaven!
Dreaming of how incredible those stocking clad legs would feel wrapped around my waist as i take what you are offering up! :devil:

Oh yes, yum!! :catroar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back