Unfulfilled Fantasy

Anal sex with a black girl.
And an evening with a passable shemale.

Sexy Mandy Strap-on..

I had my fantasy fulfilled several years ago.. I contacted Sexy Mandy from Southern Charms and we made a video of her fucking me with a large multi colored strap-on dildo... I have a smoking fetish and she smoked a pack of Mores 120 cigarettes making me bust my nut 3 times in one hour..

I have a few:
1). A MFF threesome with 2 bi-females. They should enjoy each other too.
2). A mom and daughter threesome.
3) Sex with an Asian woman
4) Getting a b/j from a woman as she is getting pegged from behind by a lady with a strap-on.

I'm working on filling in those holes.

I've had literally all of these except the mom and daughter threesome. However...I did have a mom and daughter, separately, unbeknownst to each other :p

An unfulfilled fantasy I'm pretty sure will never be fulfilled for me is to be secluded away for a week by a team of women, all races, who just want me to get them all pregnant.

That said...I've donated sperm a few times, and it was always hot :p

I have a fantasy of being fucked by a married man while his wife sits in the corner watching. Just as he's about to climax he pulls out and cums all over my tits. As I lay there panting with his cum dripping from my chest, his wife crawls across the room and kneels on the floor in front of me and proceeds to clean his cum from my tits with her mouth. Sucking & licking on my tits, her tongue and teeth grazing my stiff nipples. Her husband strokes his cock as he watches, his cock hardening quickly. As she finally swallows the last drop he banishes her back to her corner, pushes me over onto my hands and knees and slams his cock into my dripping pussy.

Mine feels silly. I don't want to be in love but I want to feel loved by a (somewhat) stranger. I want an intimacy and connection with someone interesting. I guess it's a fantasy because of the fact that I don't want it with someone entirely attainable. I want it raw and real and new. Not as kinky or out there as my normal fantasies, but it's one that is unfulfilled as of yet.

I have a fantasy of being fucked by a married man while his wife sits in the corner watching. Just as he's about to climax he pulls out and cums all over my tits. As I lay there panting with his cum dripping from my chest, his wife crawls across the room and kneels on the floor in front of me and proceeds to clean his cum from my tits with her mouth. Sucking & licking on my tits, her tongue and teeth grazing my stiff nipples. Her husband strokes his cock as he watches, his cock hardening quickly. As she finally swallows the last drop he banishes her back to her corner, pushes me over onto my hands and knees and slams his cock into my dripping pussy.

My wife wants this to cum true for her. It.Will. Happen!

As a married man, that is incredibly hot.

Yes a fantastic fantasy I'd love to see my wife enjoy with another couple.

fantasy

I would like to see my mature wife surrounded by at least 4 men at a party who slowly strip and fondle her. They take turns kissing her mouth and every where else and then screw here several times while everyone else watches including me of course.

I would like to see my mature wife surrounded by at least 4 men at a party who slowly strip and fondle her. They take turns kissing her mouth and every where else and then screw here several times while everyone else watches including me of course.

Best. Party. Ever!!

Blowjob off a woman with a pierced tongue

Sex with a woman of colour

Participate in an orgy

I suppose my most desirable unfulfilled fantasy would be for me to be the meat in a FMF threesome. I can envision a strapon, lots of lube, and 3-hours of spine-tingling orgasms.

Chance encounter on a plane. Fresh on my mind considering I'm currently cruising at 39k feet. Got to love in flight wifi and the business class cubicle seats.

Been lucky I have been able to achieve many of my fantasiies, like having two men (strangers) at once, selling myself and public sex.

But my main fantasy that remains and will always remain unfulfilled is to have my father.

Back