Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

loveroflove - You look beautiful, friend! I love that little, black number. Makes me want to go shopping!

Luna - Gorgeous! Showing that sexy doesn't mean naked. You've got great curves!

Hot damn, ladies! Great job!

Curvy women are the best. I have never had a skinny lady, and don't want to!!! I'm married to a gorgeous lady with curves and amazing skills.....

I wish every woman here to be Proud & Sexy and dress as skanty & daring as possible and bare your beautiful curves to the world because you Curvy Girls Rule:heart: /SIZE]

Just plain SEXY!!! If you have a man he's lucky, if you are single someone is really missing out!!!

ah lol i AM single! before this month the confidence was out the window and now it has wings! haha if it hadn't these pics would be nonexistent! lol

ah lol i AM single! before this month the confidence was out the window and now it has wings! haha if it hadn't these pics would be nonexistent! lol

I hope you find someone who is good to you and appreciates your beauty and makes you happy. Looking as good as you do, I doubt you will be single long!!

should i dare? eh why not! lol

thank you for posting.

To all the lovely ladies that have posted their photos: THANK YOU! Your self assuredness is so sexy! I love it when a woman is proud of how she looks and wants to show it off. You don't have to be undressed to be sexy. It is that confident pose and look in the eyes that attracts me like a moth to a flame.

fully clothed

but i loved the way i looked when i went out on that date... i had black knee high boots with 3 inch heels...
attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back