Congrats to the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS “Special Contest” AWARD WINNERS

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

A.I.R. Summer Lovin Erotic Story Contest

summer-lovin-lowrez.jpg

Grand_High_Poobah is Scouries in a blow up doll suit, one of his many alts.

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners.

Last edited:
[size=+2]OFFICIAL REJECTION NOTICE

ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)
[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]​

rejected-.jpg

AUTHOR: misshick, transhick

thunder.jpg

what a dinosaur! These upper penis-ula people!

STORY: Endless Rolling Thunder, Dark Thunder

REASON: Contest Rule Number 2 Subsection b (chapters) and Rule Number 4 Subsection e (ALTS)

Gabrielle L.
President
Association of Independent Readers
Miami Beach, Florida

[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]​

rejected-.jpg

AUTHOR: misshick, transhick

thunder.jpg

what a dinosaur! These upper penis-ula people!

STORY: Endless Rolling Thunder, Dark Thunder

REASON: Contest Rule Number 2 Subsection b (chapters) and Rule Number 4 Subsection e (ALTS)

Gabrielle L.
President
Miami Beach, Florida

Do you even know what you're talking about idiot? I have ONE story in the friggin' contest. Not YOUR contest, but the OFFICIAL Literotica contest. I haven't submitted anything else in the contest. Only one story for me. How many ways to I need to say it for you to understand? You can accuse me of whatever you want. Just because there are two contest entries with the same word in the title does that make me the same person? Does that make the story a chaptered story? Oh, the injustice of it all.

Hey everyone! Don't use any of the same words in your title cuz you'll be rejected by scouries' make believe contest. Oh wait, that would be a GOOD thing!

And I'll happily take any rejection notice from your make believe contest, shithead, but if you're going to point fingers and accuse someone of being an alt, you might want to look at andtheend. It's your pal Freddie in disguise. Everyone but you knows it. Before you go accusing everyone else of having alts, perhaps you shouldn't look any further than your very small legion of followers....you, yourself, the transexual from Pittsburgh and your pal from Boston.

Go find an air pump or something to suck on, I think you've sprung a leak.

Oh and now that you've mastered copy and paste and stealing pictures from other sites, perhaps one day you can learn to properly quote a message. After all, you've been here over three years now.​

Last edited:

Since there is no such thing as the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) associated with or from Lit, except in scouries head, it can't sanction anything but Scouries usual hot air.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners.

Real cute, scouries. How many people did you spam with this? :rolleyes:

This message contains feedback for:
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

The following story has been disqualified from the A.I.R. Summer Lovin Erotic Story Contest:

AUTHOR: Les Lumens

STORY: Ride No More

REASON: Contest Rule Number 3 Subsection d

While you are of course free to vote on any story you choose please be aware that this story has been disqualified and voting on a rejected story may call into question the legitimacy of any votes you cast on eligible stories in the contest.

You are one sad, strange little monkey, scouries.

[/size]

[size=+2]
[/size]​

rejected-.jpg

AUTHOR: darkboy

STORY: Queen of Isle

queen_isle_thum.jpg

“A moment later, she rolled her eyes when his attention fell upon her blouse clinging to her breasts.”

sir-waghji-thakor.jpg

Sir James R. (Waghjee) Thakkor esq. chuckled. "Sorry. Can't help it."

REASON: Contest Rule Number 2 Subsection b (chapters), Rule Number 5 Subsection b (category) and Rule 6 Subsection a (regurgitated characters)

Gabrielle L.
President
Miami Beach, Florida

Sending a PM plea of innocence? *laugh* Really, scouries? Haven't you cluttered enough inboxes?

Odd how you made a point of saying that you haven't voted on any stories, when nobody has said a word about that. In poker, that's called a "tell". In cop shows, it's about the same time the interrogation turns very, very bad for you.

More than happy to be excluded from your fake contest, by the way.

Last edited:
More than happy to be excluded from your fake contest, by the way.

But, but....you should be livid! You should throw yourself off the edge of your.....bed and plummet into deep.....carpeting. Cry and wail. Jump up and down in a fit of anger.

Yeah, do all that for about 1.25 seconds, then you're over it. ;)

All stories submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period (with the exception of second or later chapters of previously entered stories) automatically are entered into the A.I.R. contest that is running concurrently with the LITEROTICA one.

Well, this just really proves you're a damned idiot. Of course there will be rejections you moron. What part of SUMMER LOVIN' do you not understand?

And FYI, the "chaptered story" of mine you're obviously referring to was submitted and posted before the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA contest started. I don't give a shit nor do I want to be associated with your contest, so again, I'm happy any of my work is rejected by you.

Moron.

Already with more than 200 votes, a mere milestone, my new story, Spending My Summer Stripping Mom has surpassed the 100,000 views mark.

I'm so excited! Wow! My first six figure story.

Already with more than 200 votes, a mere milestone, my new story, Spending My Summer Stripping Mom has surpassed the 100,000 views mark.

I'm so excited! Wow! My first six figure story.
Congrats! And, I just won a hundred dollars on a scratch off ticket. I figured the odds of winning that were better than winning this contest. Good luck to you.:)

Last edited:
image.php
Already with more than 200 votes, a mere milestone, my new story, Spending My Summer Stripping Mom has surpassed the 100,000 views mark. I'm so excited! Wow! My first six figure story

congratulation_graphics_3.gif

[size=+2]Congratulations miss end! Very well done my dear. You may not know this but less than one story in every two hundred achieves this phenomenal goal.

As I’m sure you know your story can now be called a LITEROTICA best seller. Something less than one percent of all authors have achieved.

And of course you now have a very good chance of winning an A.I.R. AWARD.

However I believe I should point out the following: In official A.I.R. AWARD scoring the views, votes, rating etc. are averaged across all the authors contest entries.

Perhaps, to retain your high numbers on this story and to leave you in good stead for the A.I.R. AWARDS, you’d be wise not to enter any further stories in the contest.

Maybe save a few for the 2011, 2012 and 2013 contests?

james r scouries esq.
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner
[/size]

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners. As you can see above he boasts of being a Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner. Guess who picks the winners.

Last edited:
[size=+2]F.Y.I. We hope to have the "monthlies" announced tomorrow. And it looks like we're going to be able to drink to a first class group of writers.

114353.jpg

Gabby
President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida[/SIZE]

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners. As you can see above he boasts of being a Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner. Guess who picks the winners.

Last edited:
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

sponsor of the

[size=+2]
2010 A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Erotic Story Contest
[/size]​

[size=+2]would like to wish all of the A.I.R. contestants whose stories have been accepted into the contest a wonderful Sunday. [/size]

the-kiss.jpg

award winners will be announced soon

Gabrielle L.
President
Miami Beach, Florida

Grand_High_Poobah, Gabrielle L., is one of Scouries many Alts. We all know this but he keeps trying to fool the new people that come to visit.

Since scouries and company can't win a REAL contest, he makes up his own list of winners. As you can see he boasts of being a Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner. Want to guess who picks the winners?

Last edited:
I’d just like to advise the A.I.R. membership that the awarding of the second MANU, the Associations LIFETIME ACHHIEVEMENT AWARD, will be announced later today (see post 87 for details of the first).

011168.jpg

The winners of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) Summer Lovin’ Contest will be announced later in the week.​

[size=+2]Gabrielle L.[/size]
President, A.I.R.
Secretery of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story clubs
Miami Beach, Florida

second manu awarded...

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) have decided that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Contests.

We have decided to call this new prize, one we believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the second MANU to be awarded. This second honoree is a man who has achieved fame here at LITEROTICA under two different names. A multiple prize winner, the third most FAVORITED author, a 1000+ VOTE CLUB member, who else but:

[size=+4]
Many Feathers
[/size]

Joining sarahhh as the only holders of the MANU!​

Well done sir.

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

Grand_High_Poobah, Gabrielle L., is one of Scouries many Alts. We all know this but he keeps trying to fool the new people that come to visit.

So does this mean?

[size=+2]
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

The Board of Directors of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) have decided that it would be appropriate to honor one of the giants of LITEROTICA fiction at the end of each of the Special Contests.

We have decided to call this new prize, one we believe will soon become emblematic of erotic fiction excellence and the most respected author’s award in the genre, the MANU. This name of course honors the first PRINCE of erotic fiction, a man who’s become a giant in the field of erotic publishing.

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

These prizes will be awarded based on the author’s complete body of work. This is the second MANU to be awarded. This second honoree is a man who has achieved fame here at LITEROTICA under two different names. A multiple prize winner, the third most FAVORITED author, a 1000+ VOTE CLUB member, who else but:

[size=+4]
Many Feathers
[/size]

Joining sarahhh as the only holders of the MANU!​

Well done sir.

President, A.I.R.
Miami Beach, Florida

I can display this in my paper bookcase then right?

I can’t think of a more worthy winner of a :D MANU :D than the famous sandman

Many-Feathers2.gif

[SIZE=+4]CONGRATULATIONS!!!![/SIZE]​

[size=+2]james r scouries esq.[/size]
Multiple A.I.R. AWARD winner, MILLION SELLER,
Author of the MOST COMMENTED on
and the MOST VOTED on story on LITEROTICA

Back