What are you CRAVING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feeling on her lips so close to mine, her breath causing goosebumps to form across my skin as the simmering sexual tension teeters on the edge. The seduction teasing and toying with the mind, her smouldering eyes so intense as our lips finally meet. The gentle pressure of lips against one another as we slowly lose ourselves to one another in a kiss that melts minds and leaves bodies a quivering mess, the passion building as pent up desire and lust takes hold, knowing we have already passed the point of no return....

That feeling on her lips so close to mine, her breath causing goosebumps to form across my skin as the simmering sexual tension teeters on the edge. The seduction teasing and toying with the mind, her smouldering eyes so intense as our lips finally meet. The gentle pressure of lips against one another as we slowly lose ourselves to one another in a kiss that melts minds and leaves bodies a quivering mess, the passion building as pent up desire and lust takes hold, knowing we have already passed the point of no return....

this.

recipe_949.jpg

Strawberry Milkshake

I've been craving a story so arousing that I just have to slip my hand between my legs no matter how hard I try not to :eek:

Damn. I was gonna say dessert, but this sounds waaaay better.

I crave morning sex.

I crave the anticipation that surrounds me as I feel his warmth move close in behind me.
I crave his lips nipping my shoulder as his arm reaches around to caress my breast.
I crave arching my back against him and feeling him growing hard in his anticipation.
I crave the slide of his hand over the soft curve of my waist and his grip on my hip.
I crave parting my legs allowing him to settle into my body.
I crave quiet moans of pleasure as he pushes into me.
I crave the slow, steady thrust and parry of our bodies as we move against each other.
I crave tightening around him and feeling him come into me.
I crave our relaxing bodies together as he pulls me closer to him.
I crave that feel of his lips nuzzling the back of my neck.
And finally, I crave the soft snore escaping his lips as he settles back into morning slumber and my eyes drift slowly shut again.

I crave morning sex.

I crave morning sex.

I crave the anticipation that surrounds me as I feel his warmth move close in behind me.
I crave his lips nipping my shoulder as his arm reaches around to caress my breast.
I crave arching my back against him and feeling him growing hard in his anticipation.
I crave the slide of his hand over the soft curve of my waist and his grip on my hip.
I crave the slow, steady thrust and parry of our bodies as we move against each other.
And finally, I crave the soft snore escaping his lips as he settles back into morning slumber and my eyes drift slowly shut again.

I crave morning sex.

You certainly have a way with words this morning.. well said.

tumblr_mjzpqnWtP81rcmfhmo1_400.gif

tumblr_mk5uohzvTc1rvvovco1_500.gif

I crave morning sex.

I crave morning sex.

So good, newbiebabe, that I forgot whatever it was I was craving before I read it.

Yes. That. Please.

I crave morning sex.

I crave morning sex.

Well this now. Beautiful newbie!

And then fried taters, biscuits and gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back