The Official OSP Register

au_man said:
Oh, I'm not complaining... :p

I was looking forward to the practice. :D
*giggles*

Well then um...............why dont YOU bring a SHE person in here and practice, silly?

Damned if we don't have the finest, hottest girls on Lit playing in here!!!!!!
Three cheers for our girls!!!!! :p :p :p :heart: :heart: :heart:

tinman69s said:
Damned if we don't have the finest, hottest girls on Lit playing in here!!!!!!
Three cheers for our girls!!!!! :p :p :p :heart: :heart: :heart:

I thought FS was the only one "sanctioned" to "play" in here???

Stegral said:
I thought FS was the only one "sanctioned" to "play" in here???

Oh, no Steg, we can all "play" here, but FS is the only official tester for the men who wish to be approved OSP members.

Care for a free trial? :p :p :p

au_man said:
Oh, no Steg, we can all "play" here, but FS is the only official tester for the men who wish to be approved OSP members.

Care for a free trial? :p :p :p
LMAOOO I'll remember that tomorrow night..... damn !!!

I am off to bed right now...

Nighters all :)

Stegral said:
LMAOOO I'll remember that tomorrow night..... damn !!!

I am off to bed right now...

Nighters all :)

Sweet dreams Steg...

You have a rain check. ;)

au_man said:
Sweet dreams Steg...

You have a rain check. ;)
au_man, I beg to differ. Stegral is now our apporved alternate Audition Officer, for those times when FS cannot be available to audition a candidtate. It's my bad for not making that announcement, but Stegral will be presented with a badge at some point...

BlackWolf65 said:
au_man, I beg to differ. Stegral is now our apporved alternate Audition Officer, for those times when FS cannot be available to audition a candidtate. It's my bad for not making that announcement, but Stegral will be presented with a badge at some point...

Very good idea!!!!

BlackWolf65 said:

Well, dang me... :nana:

FantasySlut said:
kinda happy there, arent ya au???

Don't you doubt for a single second that the thought of me placing my tongue against that little bud of love while looking over your nicely trimed red hair and I watch your expressions change doesn't have me very excited...

In short, yes... :D

Last edited:
Back