Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes....:devil: and I usually get away with it, although occationally I get a "dissapproving look" from someone...my sheepish "oops" response usually gets an eye roll.

HYE been groped by a stranger in a public place and just let it happen and enjoyed it?

Was groped in a bar a few times, but I think that comes with the territory of a crowded leather bar.

HYE written a story about a true sexual encounter on Lit?

Was groped in a bar a few times, but I think that comes with the territory of a crowded leather bar.

HYE written a story about a true sexual encounter on Lit?

YES!!!

HYE placed yourself in a non-erotic story and no one knew it was you?

One of my favorite ideas.

HYE watched a guy try to pick someone up, unsuccessfully?

LOL ALWAYS, Starbucks situated near a medical school, a law school, and Catholic school there are always "Swing and a miss, strike three" men

HYE watched a woman try to pick up another woman

HYE watched a woman try to pick up another woman

Yes, and she hardly ever struck out (most finely tuned Gaydar I had ever experienced!)

HYE started a response in this th'd only to get distracted, then hit submit only to realize you were horribly out of sequence?

:eek:

Edit -- Bah I Suck Redux! (okay I'll stop trying now, but I'll leave it up this time so others may mock my social failings!)

Yes, and she hardly ever struck out (most finely tuned Gaydar I had ever experienced!)

HYE started a response in this th'd only to get distracted, then hit submit only to realize you were horribly out of sequence?

:eek:

Edit -- Bah I Suck Redux! (okay I'll stop trying now, but I'll leave it up this time so others may mock my social failings!)

Never mind :)

HYE masturbated in a public cinema?

Have you ever scratched your partner really badly in the throes of passion without realising it?

Heh...yeah. I'm not sure if he realized it, either, since we were both initially baffled by the blood on the sheets.

Have you ever had an ex-lover embarrass you by bringing up something from your sexual history together?

Heh...yeah. I'm not sure if he realized it, either, since we were both initially baffled by the blood on the sheets.

Have you ever had an ex-lover embarrass you by bringing up something from your sexual history together?

Yes, but in a playful manner, not with the intention of making me feel like crap. :)

Have you ever had a partner withhold sex from you to get you to do something?

Have you ever had a partner withhold sex from you to get you to do something?

I can't recall that ever happening. I'm glad, because I'd probably dump anyone who tried something like that.

Have you ever had sex with an ex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back