ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm i'm dont relly know what you're saying but I dont talk english all that much....well I do except when i'm cursing out my teacher!LOL!

Happy Birthday SD!

actually Crys, the men are not naked, shorts and most of the time a shirt, yes. and oils? i suppose if some of them go home, or to some massage parlour sure, but not there *laughs* it's wrestling, not battle and worship of naked greek gods!

hmm maybe it should be.... i'll keep my loincloth though....

hey khad

olympic wrestling is a littel slow for me.i'm a street fighter...a REAL one

alot of it is the same kind of deal, just nbot punching and kicking, there are a few rules.

and who's to say i haven't gotten in a brawl or two?..... two. LOL

three people attacked me with bats a long time ago. i left one of them alone because when he was running away, he sprained his ankle, and after that well... it wouldn't be fair.

and then the second time someone pissed me off harsh, and i kinda... threw him into a wall and he blacked out. but yep those are the extent of my real fights heh. and i find my wrestling stuff alot harder than that. not saying your fights are the same, but in my case, yeah.

Last edited:
yeah your style of fighting has rules mine are:

one ref
no weapons
killing is acceptible(i'm not that mercyless though)
last standing wins

killing huh? you guys are idiots.

you kill people? and you don't think that this will... oh... say get the cops on you?

hahahahah!dont worry!nobody been killed yet!It's just a few years ago theare was an street fighter with a illing spree record and he requsted o have the rules changed!but it was later found out he was weak he couldent beat me!and i was a beginer then!

Khadgar said:
hows this tickle you Chewie,

insomniac insomniac insomniac my soul in bloodshot eyes! insomni-omni-omni-omni-om awake in... something.

lol

i'm wrestling and boxing myself. no titles for boxing, but i'm tied as heavyweights champ. for only my level though. lol

Very nice LOL,

I am more a basketball junkie myself. I used to play D1 back in the day. When I was in playing shape, aka before kids.

Chewey

it looks like we all have our sports interest!

oh and khadgar the only reson that they didn't change that rule is because the original judges created it and biologs say only the judges that creates the rule can break the rule

Ummm hey guys? How the hell did we get talking about killing sprees in here? Save that for the OOC for Cafe Nightshade lol.

Chewey

hybirdx said:
it looks like we all have our sports interest!

oh and khadgar the only reson that they didn't change that rule is because the original judges created it and biologs say only the judges that creates the rule can break the rule

You are right , Hybird, we all have diverse interests which is what makes this more interesting. I am pretty much an easygoing person, most people my size are. But when I get pissed, oh shit, get in a bomb shelter fast lol.

Chewey

yep its true i myself am a lazy person during the day but in the night durring saterdays.....well they dont call me the hound dragon for nothing!

hello everybody!

:kiss: :kiss:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPECTRAL :kiss: :kiss:

(I don't have a present to give you but I'm guessing you don't really need another one... ;) )

Last edited:
tahahaha!beer for all!on me!!!dont ask why but i'm in a good mood,since this is my 2'nd month of being here

oh, not at all chewie, i played basketball for five years, i got famous on the team for sinking shots from the half line during tounaments. (shhhh, it was part skill, and a hell of alot of luck, but it worked most of the time LOL)

then i played vollyball for three years, i liked that. i did some golie in hockey, i was pretty good at it. i was playing rugby, lol you know what i'm talking about bud, big guy with the ball, like a bulldozer heh heh heh. but i had to stop because of dental surgery, if i got hit hard they might have to do more things. (i had exposures, thats where they sclice away the gums on the roof of your mouth, and then grind away the bone with a dremel tool untill they hit the skewed teeth, i can brag about it now, because it's the most painful thing you can have done to your teeth, or so the periodontist says.) i want to get back into the rugby/football scene as soon as it's damn well done and over with

i likewise can be lazy LOL hey, have we found a trend in all big people?

hey just because i'm a street fighter dosent mean I'm a bulk guy!

I'm a semi scrawny but slightly mucled 19 year old.I reliy on my speed

umm... I like to play darts and pool and enjoy archery and shooting, but don't get much of a chance to indulge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back