I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a holiday here so planning to work in a little bit and get a fair amount done.

BrettJ in Canada

;)Sooooo? I have just discovered this thread and wondering what I have to do to qualify for some delicous 'loving'!!! Old eh? Old enough...or too old? I could say that some tell me I am mature of mind and body. No creaking joints yet, but time marches on. I would enjoy telling about fun in the 60's...is that old?

But maybe pleasures of a mature mind and the appetites of experience that can be shared might fascinate!! ;)

;)Sooooo? I have just discovered this thread and wondering what I have to do to qualify for some delicous 'loving'!!! Old eh? Old enough...or too old? I could say that some tell me I am mature of mind and body. No creaking joints yet, but time marches on. I would enjoy telling about fun in the 60's...is that old?

But maybe pleasures of a mature mind and the appetites of experience that can be shared might fascinate!! ;)

Welcome :D

seriously, you probably won't check this out but......

********.com

or write me at **********@yahoo.com

Robbie

You're right. I, for one, don't follow obscure unknown links because they sometimes, just by opening a page, will cause a download of a virus that will log all type, including passwords (until the person reboots).

The internet is a scarey place and while I am not saying you are one such individual, I am suspicious of all links to websites (other than wiki, youtube, etc etc etc)

Also, just to mention, it is very foolish to post your email address publicly in a forum. That is something that should only be shared by PM.
At the least it will prompt you to receive a bulk amount of junk e-mail, at worst, you are helping phishing attempts.

Just voicing a concern.

You're right. I, for one, don't follow obscure unknown links because they sometimes, just by opening a page, will cause a download of a virus that will log all type, including passwords (until the person reboots).

The internet is a scarey place and while I am not saying you are one such individual, I am suspicious of all links to websites (other than wiki, youtube, etc etc etc)

Also, just to mention, it is very foolish to post your email address publicly in a forum. That is something that should only be shared by PM.
At the least it will prompt you to receive a bulk amount of junk e-mail, at worst, you are helping phishing attempts.

Just voicing a concern.

I agree with you, plus the profile was created today :/............... not saying its fake, but probably is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back