StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing!

Welcome to my pic thread.......

I love sharing fun, and sometimes naughty pics of myself as well as viewing pics of other people. I have a playful, exhibitionist side and found that Lit would be the perfect place to share with real people, make friends, and have a little safe, naughty fun.

I welcome and appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Not being able to decide on one opening pic or theme, I choose to start with a small sampling depicting who I am....mostly casual and sporty, but I also like to play dress up once in a while. ;)

I'm deffinitely subbing ;)

Glad you are home safe, sound as sexy as always! Now I need to make sure my heart is healthy enough to view the pics you took on vacation. :devil:

Vacation Series...

Today I will start posting my vacation pics....some naughty, some nice.

We went to a small lake in Southern Maine. Our Drive took us through Quechee (Kwee chee) Gorge, VT, where we stopped for lunch and then on through the beautiful White Mountains of NH, home of Mount Washington, a great one to drive/hike for its magnificent views.

It was a perfect week, mid to upper 70's. Spent much of our time on the beach and in the water...or eating....way too much!! :D

Attachments

• essentials packed.jpg
    essentials packed.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 624
  • along the way.jpg
    along the way.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 690
  • caravan.jpg
    caravan.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 528
  • white mountains.jpg
    white mountains.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 990
I don't need summer to bring out my naughties. :) they cum out in every season! :D

Well, we had to stop for fuel. :devil: so I took advantage of the restroom and some naughty vids on tumblr. :cattail: pppppuuurrrrrrr ahhhhhhhh feel much better! :)

Technology is wonderful thing:D

We went to a small lake in Southern Maine. Our Drive took us through Quechee (Kwee chee) Gorge, VT, where we stopped for lunch and then on through the beautiful White Mountains of NH, home of Mount Washington, a great one to drive/hike for its magnificent views.

It was a perfect week, mid to upper 70's. Spent much of our time on the beach and in the water...or eating....way too much!! :D

Love Maine. Haven't been in years. Thanks for sharing those.

This is great. It's going to a travel documentary about America with interesting bits!
:D

I'm jealous... just south of you in CT it was in the upper 80 / lower 90s with high humidity.

Never leave home without the essentials.

Welcome back! look forward to see all your sexy postings....

Good Morning SD.
attachment.php

Welcome home. Happy you had a great time. Love your naughty posting and the words you use lol. You can come squirt in my face anytime:D. Can't wait to catch up and get all kinds of horny :devil:

Vacation Series...cont.

We had such a long day of travel. It felt great to arrive! My extended family stayed in cabins they rented from my Uncle, and we stayed in our travel trailer in a campground directly across the road. It was a great set up!

The cabins all had decks right on the beach of our favorite little lake in Maine. A great place to eat our meals and hang out.

After getting settled in, we relaxed on the deck, watched the sunset, then went down to our favorite sand pit/mud bog to watch the moose :) (or shall I say the Mooses' favorite!) What fun! It smelled soooo wonderful there of pine trees!

Attachments

• shirt peek.jpg
    shirt peek.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 807
  • time to relax.jpg
    time to relax.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 921
  • sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 980
  • MOOSE!.jpg
    MOOSE!.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 733
We had such a long day of travel. It felt great to arrive! My extended family stayed in cabins they rented from my Uncle, and we stayed in our travel trailer in a campground directly across the road. It was a great set up!

The cabins all had decks right on the beach of our favorite little lake in Maine. A great place to eat our meals and hang out.

After getting settled in, we relaxed on the deck, watched the sunset, then went down to our favorite sand pit/mud bog to watch the moose :) (or shall I say the Mooses' favorite!) What fun! It smelled soooo wonderful there of pine trees!

These are great. Totally relaxing it looks for sure:)

Looks and sounds GREAT!!! Have fun and enjoy... Ace

attachment.php

I am glad you have so much fun. Great pictures. While I prefer your sexy pics, I will remark that this is a great sunset photo. Fabulous colors.

I am just so aroused and excited about everything you offer....!!:heart::heart:

I have been perving so much on your puffy little clam, I want to make sure you know how floored I am by your plumpy cheeked round butt!!

attachment.php

What a view......I think I'd like to do some squirting of my own all over that fat ass of yours!:kiss:

What a butt you've got......WOW!!:heart::heart:

sounds like a beautiful place to be.... Glad you have some quality time with the family and R&R as well as some pleasure time. ;)

I am just so aroused and excited about everything you offer....!!:heart::heart:

I have been perving so much on your puffy little clam, I want to make sure you know how floored I am by your plumpy cheeked round butt!!

attachment.php

What a view......I think I'd like to do some squirting of my own all over that fat ass of yours!:kiss:

What a butt you've got......WOW!!:heart::heart:

Fat ass??? :eek:!!!! Back to the gym I go!!!! Yikes! I'm glad u like it though ;)

Fat ass??? :eek:!!!! Back to the gym I go!!!! Yikes! I'm glad u like it though ;)

LOL....that's just an expression highlighting how shapely and full your butt is.........
girl......don't go crazy at the gym.........you gotta leave something back there................and you definitely have it back there...........:kiss:

LOL....that's just an expression highlighting how shapely and full your butt is.........
girl......don't go crazy at the gym.........you gotta leave something back there................and you definitely have it back there...........:kiss:

not sure if "Fat Ass" is an appropriate comment on a thread such as this. I could go in other directions with the "slang" that was used... but I wont. I think instead of "Fat Ass" you were aiming more for the "Phat Azz" slang. Then again, I am a master debater, and not a cunning linguist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back