Stef....On Her OWN...

It's good

Your doing the right thing by starting out on your own, keep up the effort.

Thanks for such a GREAT response !

Just me and my Panties......:devil::rose:

attachment.php

What a lovely body, such smooth creamy skin, yummy. Your nipples are fantastic. This thread is off to a great start.

Any bare bent over booty shots in heels coming soon? I love this type of shot as it features long lean legs on sexy ladies like yourself.

Emmmm WOW Steph!!!!
SweetHeart, I am glad to see you started your own thread. Your panties picture is soooo sexxie. I want to help you slide the off. ;):devil:
Now, about the furr on the kittie? :heart::kiss::p:p:p
Huggzzz Darlin, Your thread is already a success.
Spicey

:) :) :) :) Pleasure to see you stepping out. I'll add you to the "must see" threads each time I log in. Those nipples look like they need some attention. ;) ;) ;) ;)

attachment.php

You look spectacular, Stef!!! I'll be visiting this thread of yours a lot! Thanks for sharing yourself and I do hope you enjoy your own thread!! I'm sure I will!:)

Congrats on the new thread Steph. I look forward to drooling over your pics...as always. :rose::kiss:

Hi All...! Decided to start fresh.....THANKS to all of my "fans"....I TRULY can't believe I'm saying that......I am SOO humbled and SOO excited to "Venture' out here on my own.......:rose:

Wow - congratulations on going out on your own Stef - this is going to be one yummy thread! I am very enthusiastically subscribed!!!;):rose:

xxx
Tyler

attachment.php

I'm sure you'll get some new fans with this new thread, but you can't get away from the old ones. This is a spectacular view, Stef. Many thanks for the eye candy. :kiss:

Lovely pics Stef!

I love the way your breasts curve upwards and have those nice large pink nipples on top. Thanks for sharing!

Just stumbled onto this thread today.

I never saw the earlier threads, but you can bet I'll be checking this one out from now on. Love those perky nipples.

What a great start, Stef .. I love the "just me and my panties" post .. so sexy .. and I agree with everyone else, your skin is beautiful.

:kiss: :rose:

Back