Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvanadragones

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 9, 2005
Posts
14,399
A remembered or imagined feeling, emotion, idea, or sensation linked to a person, object, or idea.

Relate anything which comes into your mind, regardless of how apparently unimportant or potentially embarrassing the memory is.

Let's play...
 
Nirvanadragones said:
A remembered or imagined feeling, emotion, idea, or sensation linked to a person, object, or idea.

Relate anything which comes into your mind, regardless of how apparently unimportant or potentially embarrassing the memory is.

Let's play...


Elastic bands.

Associated memory - getting a damn good slapping.

My parents had some posh friends, who came over for a dinner one evening. They had an equally posh daughter, who was my age. I couldn't stand her, and it sucked being told to take her upstairs to play. So I stuck her in front of the doll's house, cut up some elastic bands, put them down the Barbie toilet and told her that Barbie'd had worms for weeks now. She ran downstairs screaming, and I ended up getting my arse slapped.
 
Nirvanadragones said:
I could/ can never understand why Barbie's shoes do not fit properly. They always seem to fall off and get lost.


I could never understand why she had no nipples....
 
Nirvanadragones said:
No nipples - inverted nipples. Difficult to breastfeed.

The only thing I can come up with in response to that one is X-rated, and I'm not willing to share :eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top