I Need a Prayer thread

Prayers being sent up for Serene's little sweetie. Please join me in sending prayers, positive energy or warm vibes to that darling girl?

:rose::rose:

Prayers for my dear friends and their son Marc, who passed away on Friday at the age of 2 months after being born at 26 weeks gestation. They fought so hard and with so much love. :rose:

Prayers for my dear friends and their son Marc, who passed away on Friday at the age of 2 months after being born at 26 weeks gestation. They fought so hard and with so much love. :rose:

*Says a prayer*

I very rarely ask for prayers for myself, but I'm just about out of patience with this. I was finally diagnosed with fibromyalgia after being sick for 7 months. I'm doing better; I do have the occasional good day now, but I'm still struggling. Today I hurt all over. It's excruciatingly painful to use my left (dominant) hand and arm. I'd be truly thankful for prayers for healing and to remove this pain

Thanks

I very rarely ask for prayers for myself, but I'm just about out of patience with this. I was finally diagnosed with fibromyalgia after being sick for 7 months. I'm doing better; I do have the occasional good day now, but I'm still struggling. Today I hurt all over. It's excruciatingly painful to use my left (dominant) hand and arm. I'd be truly thankful for prayers for healing and to remove this pain

Thanks

I hope you feel better soon xing fingers too

Following an extremely poor coronary calcium score, I am seeing my cardiologist tomorrow. A family history of heart disease, including some bad outcomes from catherizations, has me scared. Prayers against anxiety and for optimism are appreciated.

Thanks

Says a special prayer for you, Beach Momma :kiss:

Following an extremely poor coronary calcium score, I am seeing my cardiologist tomorrow. A family history of heart disease, including some bad outcomes from catherizations, has me scared. Prayers against anxiety and for optimism are appreciated.

Says a prayer for you.

Thanks

Prayers and soft gentle hugs

Prayers sent.. hugs

tumblr_nj1yq1wVLC1u1a58lo1_540.jpg

One of my longest known Lit friends needs lots of positive thoughts and prayers tonight. There was a fire in his apartment complex and his apartment sustained some smoke or water damage plus several other things are happening in his life. Any additional thoughts and prayers for him would be appreciated.

One of my longest known Lit friends needs lots of positive thoughts and prayers tonight. There was a fire in his apartment complex and his apartment sustained some smoke or water damage plus several other things are happening in his life. Any additional thoughts and prayers for him would be appreciated.

You tell that Litster to keep his chin up. :heart: Some good thoughts sent.

Prayers for all mothers.
Prayers for their daughters who are mothers as well.
And special thoughts going to..
A mother who is in pain tonight.
Another for my own. I do miss her very much.
They are getting older. And fear they won't be with us much longer.
Hug your mom if you can. They are precious souls.

Prayers for all mothers.
Prayers for their daughters who are mothers as well.
And special thoughts going to..
A mother who is in pain tonight.
Another for my own. I do miss her very much.
They are getting older. And fear they won't be with us much longer.
Hug your mom if you can. They are precious souls.

:heart:
Thank you.

My cousin's teenage daughter shot herself yesterday. They've kept her on life support in order to make decisions about organ donation. My cousin is in fragile health and I don't know what this will do to her. Her girls are her life. Please, prayers for my cousin and family?

My cousin's teenage daughter shot herself yesterday. They've kept her on life support in order to make decisions about organ donation. My cousin is in fragile health and I don't know what this will do to her. Her girls are her life. Please, prayers for my cousin and family?

I can't even begin to imagine what your family is going through with that. Prayers for strength, and courage :rose:

Back