Ohio check in

No, I think, based on your posts, you're just down the road from me. :)
I'm currently doing a Hall of Foam adventure at a local restaurant. After you've tasted every beer they carry then you get a t-shirt and your name on a plaque. Very fun.
I like reading about your brewery visits!

Im sadly not near any breweries. ..just lucky enough to visit them.
dayton is about an hour and columbus is about an hour and a half.

Ha..hall of foam. Thats a new one!!! I like it!!
 
Im sadly not near any breweries. ..just lucky enough to visit them.
dayton is about an hour and columbus is about an hour and a half.

Ha..hall of foam. Thats a new one!!! I like it!!
Ahh....then I'm guessing you're 3 hours from me, straight up. A very convenient state to navigate, I think. :)
 
It really is the easiest to navigate...... but... im gonna say somewhere we got off track... im an a hour and a half south of toledo... I dont think theres 3 hours north west of me. Maybe that tip up there... I dont think so but maybe :)
 
For some reason, I thought you were in Cinci...my bad. Then you're an hour south of me. :D How do you find those brewery tours?
 
Cincy is one of my favorites. I go to dayton and columbus more... just cause they are closer.. cincy has just as good of beer though if not better :) still competing with cleveland though...
 
Holy heck I didn't realize how many Ohio people were here. Maybe I'll take a detour on my trip east and we can all do lunch somewhere in the middle.
 
Holy heck I didn't realize how many Ohio people were here. Maybe I'll take a detour on my trip east and we can all do lunch somewhere in the middle.

I'd love to eat you for lunch.........err, I mean meet you for lunch!! ;)
 
Back
Top