Do you wax, shave, trim, or just let it grow?

kiwi91

Really Experienced
Do you wax, shave, trim, or just let it grow?
Do you like your partner waxed, shaved, trimmed, or natural?

I personally shave

My cock, balls and ass...... How I prefer my partners depends on my mood. Sometime I enjoy a smooth pink mound, while other times a thick hairy bush makes me throb.

I personally wax or shave. Everything.

My partner's either shaved or trimmed lightly. I make my husband shave too. Chest back neck cock balls.

We have shaving parties

I personally wax or shave. Everything.

My partner's either shaved or trimmed lightly. I make my husband shave too. Chest back neck cock balls.

She does mine and I do hers. I love the tongue test at the end ;)

Shaved or Trimmed

I'm always shaved, balls and ass, and she either trims well or shaves, but we are not very hairy to start with. We absolutely love it...along with a little baby oil!! Makes for a very nice time! It's nice to have the cum all over nice, smooth skin.

I shave

She trims. I like something to forage through before I get there.

I'm always shaved, balls and ass, and she either trims well or shaves, but we are not very hairy to start with. We absolutely love it...along with a little baby oil!! Makes for a very nice time! It's nice to have the cum all over nice, smooth skin.

Try Wet Platinum lube. It comes in a black box. It works better then baby oil.

I shave - cock, balls, arse.

I like shaved/bare. Enjoy doing the shaving too.

And Yes to the tongue test!:devil:

hi

my ex bf was bi.He treated me like his submissive bf always.He preferred to do anal on me always.i had to keep myself shaved clean always to clean the mess off me after he finished doing it with me every time.

Ass and balls because the former makes it easier to keep clean and the latter feels great when I'm deep and they smack against skin. Trim the rest to keep from getting too wild

I usually end up shaving my chest and trimming down below. I go back and forth on whether I like myself to be hairy or not, but on my partner the more hair, the better!

Shave. Because It Just ...

... feels so good, and the "ritual" of it, just hypnotic. makes the clothes feel even BETTER ! :), and my Mistress truly digs it! She has been a tremendous help in my xdressing experience, totally awesome hippie chick! :heart:

I LOVE my waxer!! I honestly don't know what I would do if I had to deal with rough stubble and razors and such. Besides, do you really TRUST a razor... back... there??? :eek:

Keep.myself nicely.trimmed and my wife is always shaven....when I am looking to play prefer my partners to be trimmed very close at the very least but love them smooth

Do you

I agree, I love my wife's pussy smooth or full of bush, but love smooth cocks sliding with my buds...

I just let it grow. My heads getting pretty thin on top, so its nice to have a healthy growth somewhere.

Back