Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ladies from the 941 / 813 area? I would love to chat, get to know you a little better. I am new to the area and dont know too many people yet.
 
Area code 336 heart of bible belt and Christmas tree land. Authentic dirty old man so any ladies like to chat with one? Seriously looking to chat with people ladies preferred of course. Married over 51 years and age make me no threat. Traveled the world and USA extensively 1972 to 1997. Like to help people with computer problems, cooking, and collecting recipes. Have about 3000 on my computer with some 250 that have tried liked and recorded. Love to flirt on any level you want.
 
Last edited:
Hello ladies!! Im a 43 yr old male from 860/203.. looking to chat(Skype) n maybe more.. :devil:
 
Last edited:
(559) Calif 46 Latino married... NOT looking to change my personal life, but I am searching to find a woman, age 30ish and older to first make a connection which could lead to the possibility of an occasional affair... obviously someone within 559 area. Long distance you might ask? Well... maybe... I'm looking for a woman who ike to have a latino man lick your pussy until you cannot take it any longer .. loves sex, and is willing to be a "friend with benefits..." no commitments... Nothing more, nothing less.
 
214/972/817 Ac

I sure hope some of you have hooked up through this thread. That's why I started it.

I am going to Granbury Lake this weekend. Any women who enjoys a good massage, toasting marshmellows, and some fun companionship send me a PM and we'll have a real good time.
 
Male. 907..

Made the mistake of going to a bar tonight. Was propositioned by a much younger woman...way too young. If you are 40 to 50 and interested in a one on one relationship where we both relate...pm me. I am not interested in sex first...that will come in time. The sparks flying..the conversation that cannot end...knowing each other first matters. That is a paradise I crave.
 
I have come to the conclusion that...

I have moved to Siberia... recently moved from the 972 area code to the 806 area code and I've decided that there is no one else here with me.

SWF/early 40s
 
60 MWM 406 area code would like to chat, write and perhaps more with a like minded Lady
 
(559) Calif 46 Latino married... NOT looking to change my personal life, but I am searching to find a woman, age 30ish and older to first make a connection which could lead to the possibility of an occasional affair... obviously someone within 559 area. Long distance you might ask? Well... maybe... I'm looking for a woman who ike to have a latino man lick your pussy until you cannot take it any longer .. loves sex, and is willing to be a "friend with benefits..." no commitments... Nothing more, nothing less.
Hey douche bag... if you're going to use this thread, or any other... use your OWN WORDS! Don't be plagiarizing parts of my posts... you used many parts of MY message as I wrote them yesterday... I will be reporting you to the moderator(s). :mad:
 
Last edited:
I have moved to Siberia... recently moved from the 972 area code to the 806 area code and I've decided that there is no one else here with me.

SWF/early 40s

Hurry back to 972 and I will make sure you are not alone.
 
uk couple

hello all....we are a uk couple, m 48, f 53, enjoy ym chat, and we do travel regularly for vacations etc. we have a liking for interested males around our gage, and sometimes couples.

if that interests anyone - ldukcpl@yahoo.co.uk or message us here.......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top