She always walks home alone

Taking in the moment..he was her first. He had only been with one other woman before this. She encouraged him to go on. The feeling was amazing her trust to let him inside her to let him be her first. Feeling her relax more her legs wrapping around him.

Skip started to thrust harder faster. Each thrust with more purpose. His hard cock filling her tight sex. The smell of their sex filling the room. The sound of his thighs bouncing off hers ringing through the room. He heard "harder" with out realizing it he was lost in her. Letting out primal grunts with each thrust feeling his cock swell inside her.
 
Feeling his actions quicken as her own body tightened around him, both arms and legs as well as inside herself she was not sure what to expect. Nerves gave way to pleasure and desire. Tension disappeared into primal instinct. She held on as his body drove itself into her and she accepted him and wanted more. She was in a state of orgasm like nothing she had ever known and now with him working harder and faster she too matched his rhythm.
"Oh yes Skip YES YES!" she cried forgetting where she was as parents and peers carried boxes of stuff back and forth in the hallway a door away. Skip grunted his effort and it melted her. She wanted to crawl in his skin and be one. Blissful union on a college mattress with a guy she just met. She looked into his eyes as he opened then with is mouth as his orgasm rushed through him. She opened her mouth as her body tensed and she shuddered and felt him thrust one last time stiffly holding himself inside her.
 
As their bodies became one in blissful orgasm. Skip moaned out "Sara..I ..now..coming" with a hard couple thrusts his hips pressed hard against hers as he could feel his cock pulsing inside her. His body trembling with hers as he could feel her orgasm rushing though her. His mind a blur of passion now. His warm seed pumping deep inside her before he could stop himself.

He kisses her softly as he holds her tight in their orgasmic embrace. His hips begin to pump slowly again. The lust of the moment holding them together. The people outside the doors walking the halls could perhaps hear the sounds of their overflowing emotions and lust.
 
The two young bodies gasped and rubbed each other savoring the bliss of orgasm and openness.
Sara looked at Skip and brushed his hair from his eyes. "I hope this will make you like this school a little more" she said with a laugh. "Day 1 and I make a friend and lost my virginity" Sara said softly then laughed again.
"What will day 2 hold?" she said looking at Skip with a devilish grin.
 
The two young bodies gasped and rubbed each other savoring the bliss of orgasm and openness.
Sara looked at Skip and brushed his hair from his eyes. "I hope this will make you like this school a little more" she said with a laugh. "Day 1 and I make a friend and lost my virginity" Sara said softly then laughed again.
"What will day 2 hold?" she said looking at Skip with a devilish grin.

Catching his breath not wanting the moment to end. Looking down into Sara's eyes as she gently brushes his hair away from his eyes. With a little laugh "I can not imagine any other school would be as good as this one is at the this moment" kissing Sara on the cheek with a grin "quit a big day for both of use I umm have never taken someone virginity..I am honored" Still laying in place his cock still inside Sara as he talks his hips wiggling a little " I do owe you that coffee and you did say something about a path to the river..who know what fun we could find down there"
 
Sara sighed feeling free as a bird. There was one small thing bothering her.
"Yeah coffee and a walk would be great, but can you tell me the woman's name you lost your virginity to?" Sara said nervously. She did not want to ruin the moment but she had to know. There was something about this that triggered her sixth sense. It was not going to be a bad thing if it was her mom but she had to know.
 
"We can go early in the morning if you like before class." Pausing as Sara asks him about the women. He had almost forgot about that she had asked him about how he lost his virginity. Thinking back to their conversation about it Skip thinks a little "Oh let me see..she was visiting from California. She pretty much ..well anyway. Her Name was Pam." tilting his head a little "does it matter?"
 
Sara froze as she heard him say "Pam."
"Seriously? Can't be" she said as her mind spun and she just knew it was true. "Did she recommend this school too?" she asked as the wheels in her head worked to sort this out. Even here, her mother was controlling. So far out, ahead of time, like a chess grand wizard Sara sat shocked.
Sara realizing this information would do nothing helpful for her relationship with Skip she dropped it and dressed.
"Let's get that coffee."
 
Noticing the bewildered look on Sara's face Skip takes Sara by the hand and give it as gentle squeeze. "Wow, Are you ok?" Skips asks "I do know if she recommended this school for sure. I know her and my mother did talk a lot about schools and did bring up this as a good choice." Tapping his chin thinking a moment. "It was after their conversation they started drinking wine and Pam seemed to decide she...well anyway coffee. Let's go find a quite place"
 
Sara walked feeling the changes in her body after their love making but her mind raced with the idea her mother had something to do with them meeting. Had she planned this whole thing in the ultimate control move. Sara could see her now saying "I am going to not only set you up with the man who will take your virginity but I am going to take his." She was not an angry person but was frustrated that her mother had such control. Then the thought came into her head, "was Skip involved? Was he just part of the plan?"
 
As the two of them headed out the dorm room Skips mind raced back that night his moms friend stayed. What was their conversation about he tried to remember. He flashed back to that evening as he listened in on his mother and Pam his mother saying "I think it is a perfect plan" At the time he had no idea what they were talking about as they stopped when he entered the room. He remembered that is when they kept offering him wine and Pam was being extremely flirty with him. As she seduced him he thought about what she kept say. "you will be perfect for her" He asked Pam "for who?" as Pam continued to tease him and get him more and more excited to the point where most men would do anything to get to that "next" level. As Pam teased him "she said "my niece will be attending the same school as you." she went on to explain how she wanted him to meet her and keep an eye on her. She gave him picture of her. and told him she was flighty and may need help fitting in.

When Skip saw her walking up the path and saw it was who Pam said was her niece. He did not plan having sex with her it just happened. But..Sara said Pam was her mother it made no sense.

In an instant it hit him. Sara said her mother name was Pam. Getting a little dizzy as he pause a moment stopping. "Sara?" he took her hand and pulled her to a stop. "your mother, her name is Pam right?"
 
Sara was outwardly a ditzy spacey blonde but internally a wise old witch.
"Yes Skip" she said in a tone that she knew everything. She saw he was nervous and to put him at ease she kissed him soft and slow letting her tongue fill his mouth and his hands run over her ass as students and parents lugged boxes across the lawn.
She kissed his cheek and to his ear where she whispered "it's OK skip. We share everything" she said with a confidence he had not heard from her. Then she fell back into her usual self beaming and bouncing back up the path holding his hand as she skipped.
 
A little surprised by her nonchalant answer and he kiss Skip blinks a few times. skip asks "umm share everything?" walking hand in hand with Sara trying to understand "We share everything" as they walked and he watched her. She was happy and seemed like she did not have a care in the world. Shaking his head her moth had seduced him. She seemed like it was a normal thing. "Sara?" Skip mumbled .
 
"Yeah Skip?" Sara answered as she walked on to the stone where she had been earlier in the day. I twas secluded and she sat down looking up at Skip's nervous expression.
 
Sitting next to Sara still holding her hand looking into her eyes "Your mother Pam..she" blushing "umm well you know with me. and you are not upset?" squeezing her hand.
 
Mike Preston

After meeting with his professor Mike live the campus and walks over to the rock he had seen the other day. She is on the rock just where he had seen her. He moves slowly. And checks out the scene.
 
Back
Top