Not Just "selling" cars ( closed for Cumchat)

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
Ashley Cuminners was all of 22, bubbly,perky and one of the only sales staff of the female kind at the area dealer,but one of the best even being new ,she used her "powers of persuasion to close deals. the 5'5 130# brunette and 34C chest knew how to close the sale. she awaited her next customer dressed to "impress" as usual. White blouse, black pleated skirt 3" above her knees, dark brown thigh highs and 3"strappy white heels.
 
Last edited:
Donald Hassit or Donny as he was known on the girl's circuit of hunks walked past the forecourt of the dealership and was struck by a bright yellow coupe that for some reason was tucked away atthe back of the forecourt display.

On impulse he threaded his way through the other cars and stood admiring it with his hands on his sturdy Jean clad hips and sucked in his breath so his chest expanded under the simple white t shirt. It was out of his budget range but when the young salesgirl came over and asked if he was interested he was torn between the car and flirting with her for she was a real beauty, great legs , trim waist and well stacked up top not to mention her gorgeou pouting red lips.

With a disarming smile he replied, not hiding the fact that he was referring to her and not the car by looking directly at her chest and noting her name on the badge stuck across her rack.

"Sure I'm interested Ashley, who wouldn't be interested in a body like that?"
 
Last edited:
Playing the comment off. I say " yes sir this coupe does have a nice looking body and frame and under the hood is even better. Any specific features you would like to see or any other models? Anything else you would like to see here at the dealership let me know." I say withba friendly smile.
 
Donny smiled as he knew damn well that Ashley knew that he was referring to herv and not the car but he was enjoying teasing the little minx so he said,

"I'll take your word about the frame but I want comfort as well as superb performance, take those two cushions for example can we have the top down so I can get a good look at them?"

As he spoke he moved right up close to Ashley so he could look down her cleavage and popped the top button of her blouse and saw her sharp intake of breath as his hand brushed the quivering top of her full, creamy white breasts.
 
I step back leaving the button undone as it was only the top button. "Very funny sir I meNt on the car features. What would you like to know about it" still composing myself slightly from your bold move which secretly turned me on as I await your reply as we both comb over the car.
 
As you are showing me the special features of the car you are bent over with your skirt stretched tight over your butt , with no panty lines evident I guess that either you are wearing a thong or nothing at all I am just about to find out when your boss shouts from the office "How you doing Ashley ? Make sure you show him all he wants to see and don't forget the deals we're offering."

I call back "She's doing fine, showing me everything and a few surprises, do you mind if we go for a test drive I'd like to see how she performs when she's hot."

Grinning at you and smirking "The car as well of course"

Settling myself in the driving seat and rolling your seat back so you could stretch your legs right out and then I leaned over to buckle you up and popping two more blouse buttons so you were showing the swell of your tits and a great deal of your bra.

"Just relax Ashley and look forward to the ride of your life."

I gunned the engine into life and with a throaty roar shot out of the garage heading for a quiet spot I knew.
 
Last edited:
OOC remember skirt is not tight it's short and pleated so semi flared out on bottom would easily slide up thighs in car.

I ignore best I can you unbuttoning two more buttons thinking maybe the extra cleavage shot would help me with the potential sale. As we drove each bump causes my pleated skirt to rise up ever so slightly, little by little exposing more and more of my toned nylon clad legs.
 
The faster I drove the more wind got under your skirt and blew into your almost unbuttoned blouse causing it to billow out and reveal more of your tiny bra that encased our firm perky breasts.

" Ilike this car Ashley, you get some great views and this is a bonus."

Operating the lever that tipped the back of the passenger seat so you were laid flat on your back and your skirt lifted almost to your waist giving me a glorious sight 0f your toned nylon clad legs and thighs. I placed one hand on the inside of one firm thigh and squeezed enjoying the silky feel of the nylon.

'Pity she's not wearing stockings." I thought to myself, wondering what the feel of her flesh would be like.

Reaching my destination I pull on to a side road and come to a halt in a small wooded copse. I unbuckle my seatbelt and lean over you slipping my hand inside your bra cupping a firm but deliciously soft breast and trapping a hardening nipple between my fingers and stroking the top of your thigh with the other.

"Just how badly do you want to make this sale, Ashley? I have a deal in mind that would please us both"
 
Last edited:
Laying down in the seat still buckled in I say nothing just breathing heavily in nervous anxiousness on your next move. Too shocked to scream I don't I gasp as I feel the hand on my thigh move up it and dart quicker sieb the front of my pantyhose. "Sir this is umm highly unprofessional" I say. Body slowly losing the body to resist.
 
Ignoring your complaints about being 'unprofessional' I palm your crotch and press the heel of my hand onto your clit and grin as I feel it spring to life and harden quickly.

"What you wanna do first? Snog and make out some then fuck or fuck first?"

No point in beating about the bush, Ashley was hot and definitely no innocent, it just depended on how far she'd go to get a sale. So to help her decide I slid a finger in her panty leg and fumbled about until I located her wet hole and began fingering her while unhooking her front clasp bra.

Before long your bra and blouse were off and thrown in to the back and your panties were close to following but had got caught on the heel of a shoe.

"Get those fuckin' panties off Ashley I'm bustin' ma balls here."

Eventually you were naked and your heels were resting on the dashboard and spread wide ready and waiting your fists clenched as I swung my left leg over you and sat astride you my cock nudging your deliciously pink cunt lips aside and slid inside your tight sheath inch by inch feeling your muscles rippling over my cock and seeing your smile grow wider the deeper I went. I peeled off my shirt and let your tits rub against my bare chest.

"You sell many cars like this ?" I grinned, pumping my thick rod in and out.

"Give me a good discount and I'll buy my next one from you as well for the same deal, I tend to change my car pretty regularly so you know you'll get a damn good fucking regularly into the bargain, Twenty five per cent discount is all i'm asking, how about it?"

Pinching and pulling on your engorged nipples.

Your grin said it all as you brought me off and smiled happily as I drenched your tight pink hole.

"How many cars have you sold this way Ashley?" I asked out of curiosity.

"To tell the truth this is my first sale ever."
 
Last edited:
Panting as you pound me, all i can do is nod my head in agreement to future discounts as long as I get commission on all your car purchases. Moments later we cum hard together an compose ourselves before I say we have to get back to dealership to sign some papers. You tell me I must drive back topless and you will
Allow me to put my blouse and bra back on just before we pull into dealership. En route back we hit construction which will make us go through a bad part of town.
 
As Donny fucked Ashley he was pleased at the way things had gone he'd got a great deal on the car and Ashley was certainly no novice in the sex department, she was compliant and willing, enthusiastic even judging from the way she bucked her hips up to meet his demanding , forceful thrusts and when he was ready to dump his white hot load in her she had wrapped her legs around him and milked his cock for all she was worth. He was entranced with how her small but perky tits bounced as he pounded her and he kept his hands on the fleshy mounds tweaking her hard nipples as she gasped her appreciation.

All too soon though it was over and she said that there was paperwork to be done back at the dealership. He wasn't quite finished with her yet though and demanded that she not bother covering up her tits but drive back topless. Ashley blushed and was reluctant but when he said the deal was off if she didn't she strapped her belt on trying to cover as much of her perfect little tits as possible.

"NO, NO, NO Ashley, you show off those pretty tits, let's see how many accidents you can cause on the way" He leaned over kissed her bare shoulder and rearranged the belt so it was between her tits and giving every one a perfect view.

The drive back to the dealership took them through a rundown part of town due to some construction work on the freeway and sending them on a diversion that got Ashley hopelessly lost and with the whistles from the construction workers and horns blaring as lorry drivers moved alongside to get an eyeful of her tits Ashley was visibly shaken, a battered old Chevvy with a gang of louts aboard pulled alongside when they stopped at some lights panicked her and she sped off as soon as they could but the Chevvy stayed alongside them with its occupants shouting offers to service her and exposing their cocks out of the windows.
The inevitable happened and Ashley drove into a pile of trash and burst a tyre. The Chevvy parked up right behind them so they couldn't move even if the car was driveable. Three of the occupants got out and sauntered up the car and went to Ashley's side. One reached in and flicked a finger at one of Ashley's taut nipples.

"Very nice," he sneered with a smirk "S'pose you want your tyre fixing?"

Donny knew they were in trouble and tried to buy their way out of it, offering a large amount of cash even though he knew it was useless there was only one thing they wanted and she was sitting beside him.

"I'm sorry babe, you gotta do whatever they say"
 
Last edited:
They see my blouse with name badge on the seat and see I'm a high end car saleswoman. Without another word they. Open my door undoing my buckle pulling me from the car and wisking me to the front by the hood. They tell me to drop my skirt. Reluctantly I do and I blush since, from our previous session, I was pantiless showing them my bald pussy lips. Clad now just in heels and thigh high stockings. One says " just figured out your tire repair price doll" with that two prevent you from exiting vehicle and two more come from van to where the "leader" seems to me be shoving me onto my back onto of the car we were test driving.
 
Donny could only watch helplessly as Ashley was dragged from the car and taken to the front so he could see everything. One of the gang spoke to Ashley who turned crimson and dropped her skirt and Donny could see just how perfect her smooth round ass was, the holdups making her look even more alluring and despite his predicament Donny's cock almost burst out of his pants.

'just figured out your tire repair price doll.'

Donny's heart sank he knew exactly what was coming next and sure enough Ashley was spreadeagled on the hood as the leader began pounding her hot tight pussy. Ashley's head was up against the windscreen and he heard her whimpering moans as the gang leader drove deeper and faster.

Donny found it difficult to tell if Ashley was crying for help or crying for more, but the rest of the six strong gang were lining up awaiting their turn.
 
Last edited:
Two guys held my arms spread wide on the hood as the leader drills my petite little body. We had crashed in a semi remote area so not much traffic at all. After the leader cums hard flooding my insides. The next guy steps up. "Look at the pretty little sales girl now" he snickers before he has two guys hold my toned nylon clad legs wide like my arms and he plows into me. He's a bit bigger than the last. They still prevent your exit from the car as I don't know what will happen next. 4 more await their turn. The leader begins to calmly begin the process of changing the car tire in the rear like nothing is going on.
 
One by one they have their turn with Ashley filling every hole they can find ignoring, Donny still trapped in the car by his seatbelt. The gang leader finishes changing the tyre and leers at Ashley

"All done now, guess that's the first time you've been fucked to pay for a tyre change, all there is to be settled now for the tip, we've worked it out at a blowjob for half of us and a cunny lunch for the others, you reckon that's fair?

Ashley is stark naked and fearful of what else she might be made to do she kneels down and begins licking the leaking cockhead in front of her. Unsurprisingly he soon cums in her mouth and spills a long thick string of cum from her mouth to her tits. More follows and her face is a mask of creamy white cum dripping down her face and on to the valley between her tits.

She is flipped on to her back and her ankles pulled aside and her arms held out wide on the hood of the car , her bald pink pussy was held open and her hot pink cunt was being licked and eaten by several of the gang who returned for more, their tongues probing inside her until she couldn't take anymore and came hard.

"I reckon we got our money's worth so we'll let 'em go now, just make sure you drop by again."
They all laughed and vanished into the alleyways.
 
Last edited:
You now exit the vehicle and help me clean my face the best ya can. I am shocked when you bribe me with extra commission not to report the assault. Not sure if you have ties to them or just like to toss around money. Reluctantly I agree as we get back to the dealership and head to my office,small inevin the back , since I'm new, to finish the paperwork for the car we just drove and that I got fucked on as you say you can provide me with more leads to boost my sales.
 
Donny did his best to clean Ashley up before they drove back to the dealership. Ashley wanted to report the assault to the cops but with the aid of a couple of hundred dollars on top of her commission he convinced her that it would be waste of time plus he promised her that she would be getting a lot of custom on his recommendation, although he didn't tell her that she'd be opening her legs to every one of them.

Once the paperwork was done and the car was his he said,

"Now baby I realise that you've been through a lot today but the thought of you fucking those guys on the hood, WOW, really turns me on and I need to get rid of this boner, so are you gonna help me out here?"

He lifted his shirt and the tip of his cock was peeping over the waist of his pants.
 
Normally I don't do business this way I think but I do have unorthodox methods to keep my top sales person position at the dealership. Plus just a blowjob I think. I motion you over to the other side of the desk where I sit in my big leather chair. As you stand inches from me I finish with your pants and boxers dropping then and take your stiff member into my mouth. Starting off slow at first then gradually picking up speed bobbing my head till I feel you ready to cum.
 
When Donny originally asked Ashley to help him with his giant boner he had no idea just how turned on he was nor how horny Ashley was after getting a pounding from him and then the six guys changing her tyre for the price of a gangbang.

So when she dropped his pants and began bobbing up and down he was quite happy to go
the whole way and cum in her mouth, until that is, she was working him into every corner of her mouth and her lips were sealed tight round his cock and it didn't seem like she was going to let go anytime soon.

Donny decided he was gonna be in charge now and he coiled Ashley's short red hair in his fingers and made her buzz his cock, the vibrations of her lips on his shaft having the desired effect on both of them.

"We can't fuck here babe, you wanna fuck at my place?"

Ashley couldn't speak as her mouth was full of cock but she managed a thumbs up. Getting her into the car proved far more difficult than either of them imagined as Ashley refused point blank to let Donny's cock out of her mouth. Eventually though Ashley got in the drivers side feet first and hitching backwards with her skirt riding high on her ass
but still sucking on Donny's cock. It was only a two minute ride to Donny's apartment but what an erotic ride it was.
Once they stopped Donny pulled Ashley off his cock because it was getting just a little sore and he had another use for it.
"Why Ashley baby? Why did ya do it? I know I taste good but once we're inside you can make a proper meal of it instead of snacking, then we get down to feeding that hot little snatch some meat, waddya say? "

Donny pulled Ashley through the door to the apartment block and ushered her upstairs to his apartment.

"I guess you wanna see the bedroom first, eh baby?"
 
Last edited:
I stop composing myself over the animal instinct that was taking over. "Maybe we shouldn't do this. It shouldn't do this. Not a good client sales person relationship" I state. My protests are only half there as my body wants to but the head not sure if it wants to go there as you tell me you have good connections for my vehicle sales career. I don't say yes but the body doesn't move away either seemingly eyeing up your large dining table.
 
As Donny was telling Ashley that the bedroom would be their final destination he was already undressing her, pulling her blouse from the waist of her skirt and his hands under her blouse unsnapping her bra and moving the cups up over her tits to get at the firm fleshy mounds. He pulled to him and pressed himself against her his cock felt hard and thick against her mound and over her stomach. He followed her eyes to the large dining table and he grinned,

"You don't wanna waste time getting to the bedroom huh? The table is as good a place as any to start."

He put his arms around her and dug his fingers into her ass cheeks under her skirt and carried her over to the table.

"I always eat here so why change my habits?"

Donny grinned and tipped Ashley onto her back and lifted her legs up over his shoulders and buried his head between her flailing legs, his tongue pushing her sodden panties into her sopping pink hole, Ashley started giggling as his tongue teased her panties to one side and lashed her hard clit button and she arched her back gripping Donny's head in both hands.
 
I can say nothing but soft moans as my body betrays me. Half upset at this turn of events and half turned on by your boldness as my heels dangle off the floor as my toned frame is onto the table and spread open for your head and it's furious paced tongue. I try to mutter the words " don't do business like this we must stop " but the protests are cut off by my panting breaths as I grip the side of the table to steady myself for your oral assault on my bald slit.
 
Donny's tongue lashed over Ashley's sopping wet hole as she was half protesting but doing nothing but encourage him as she arched her back to push her bald slit onto his tongue, with one hand she gripped the dining table while the other furiously rubbed and slapped her clit and she moaned deep in her throat.
Leaving Ashley on the very edge of orgasm he stood up and smirked,

"I reckon you should have an appetite for cock now, get on your knees and taste my spunk you horny lil bitch, when you're done then we can get to bed and fuck in comfort, you okay with that?"

He wasn't really asking but stating the fact that it was going to happen whether she was okay with it or not.
 
After coming down from an orgasm, a light switch of some sorts seemed to go off in my head I stand composing myself saying " this is not pro..professional. We can't do this". Not realizing the whole " to bed" part was a statement not a question. We state each other down a moment to see who will budge first.
 
Back
Top