Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had the best orgasm! Everyohe went out to do last minute shopping. I took a few minutes to watch some videos. Then I got in the shower and lubed up my ass and inserted a brush handle while I let the massage setting of the shower pound my clit. I moved on to a lotion tube in my ass and then had such an intense cum. I'm still quivering.

WoW

I just had the best orgasm! Everyohe went out to do last minute shopping. I took a few minutes to watch some videos. Then I got in the shower and lubed up my ass and inserted a brush handle while I let the massage setting of the shower pound my clit. I moved on to a lotion tube in my ass and then had such an intense cum. I'm still quivering.

What a great story! Thanks for sharing!

My first visit in what feels like forever and my first chance to masturbate in that feels like forever...

Soaking wet and playing right now :)

:kiss: Hello Ladies,,, After the stress's of Christmas eve,and visiting Christmas day I needed to relax.. Last evening had some wine, took a nice soak in the hot tub. Had a couple small O's with the jets, ;), After that went in some more wine, broke out the toy box watched some videos and really had a good time. :devil:
The only thing better would had one of you lovely ladies :heart:with me...
I hope eveyone had a wonderful Christmas. :rose:
DDebby,,,, aka Deanne

i've been mouthing off and talking back to my gf about random shit all day... now she's at work and I'm squirming on the couch at the anticipation that there may be a punishment for me later... :devil:

Oh my God, the tits on that girl are amazing! Imaging those beauties in my mouth as I squeeze my own dds and play with my pussy . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back