men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fantasy still gets me hot and my memories of the four times we did it years ago have given me much pleasure over the years. Even now we often use toys, and the way my wife gets way into sucking my cock while she does herself with a vibrator leads me to believe she'd be all for it, but she gets pissed when I bring it up, so I just relish the fantasy now.

Give her a nice big cock and she will cum every few minutes.

It looks very sexy because her fuckbuddy is black, the contrast in skin tones looks fabulous and you can see how much she is enjoying having her pink pussy stuffed with black meat.

I definitely like the thought of seeing her with another sexy guy. Although we've never tried it IRL, our toys are fun to pretend with and she gets extremely moist from the role play too. Who knows....maybe it's in our near future.

Happy wife, happy life!

i wish my wife would allow me to watch her and her Black Lover.. but she won't.. :(
but she does get VERY WET when she tells me about what she is going to do with him and of course when she gets home all stretched out and full of his cum normally she does allow me to lick her clean before she has me fuck her so i can feel just how much bigger he is then me...

i LOVE my hot wife

Love the idea

Always been a dream of mine to have my wife experience another man. She has a co-worker that has a crush on her. I've been encouraging her to go out for drinks. I am familiar with the guy and he has asked me to share some pics of her with him. Any opinions from the board?

Always been a dream of mine to have my wife experience another man. She has a co-worker that has a crush on her. I've been encouraging her to go out for drinks. I am familiar with the guy and he has asked me to share some pics of her with him. Any opinions from the board?

and you have NOT honored his request?????
SHAME SHAME SHAME on you!

ALWAYS honor the requests of a MAN that wants to have your wife......

Naughty Wife

I wrote this on another thread but it work here too. I think. I don't write much first try please tell me what you think of it. How I can fix it. What I need to do to get better. Thank you:)

The thought of her being late, coming home and as she talks to you in the bathroom she slips off her wet panties and you see a long strand of cream hanging from her lips to her messy panties the smell of sex hits your nose...her looking up at you with a naughty little smile and saying, "You wanted this", just as a drip runs down her inner thigh. "So get down there and get it..." You drop to your knees and give and lick of the bead that was running down her long legs. You look up to see a mess. Her tight lips hanging so wide and red and so well used. The smell of sex is intoxicating. She reaches out and grabs the back of your head and works your face into her hot wet mess. "I was at work and Thomas came in. You know Thomas the Tri athlete with that amazing ebony body and his abs. Mmmmm those powerful thighs. He started chatting me up and I though why not. You are always saying get out there and find a guy to do me so he was looking so good so I asked him to help me at making my butt tighter. He said meet him at the gym after work. So I did. That is baby get that cum out of their keep licking that feels so good. I got there and he put though a good work out that made my but quake and my legs sore I could not even walk right. He made a comment that I look like the girl he has sexy with right after he is done. I laughed and said. Now that would be a work out. He smiled and gave his friend at the gym a nod and walked me to a back office. Is your cock hard. Look at how hard you are. You love this." You react by stroking your cock and moaning. "Just lick me baby. He took me back and just bent me over the desk. Ripped down my shorts and spit in his hand and slapped it up between my legs. Then I felt that massive head. I was so wet and then with one amazing thrust he was in. I screamed and he started hard deep and fast. I was pounded hard for a while and I think I started to cry before passing out. I woke over the desk my body aching and sore as he rubbed my ass." He said that my ass is what we are going to work on tomorrow. It will not be tight like you want. He laughed but I am sure I will help you out. "Damn your making me cum....yes, yes yes. You can lick baby. hmmmm So tomorrow I will be late again." She says as she pulls your head away. You jump up hard and thinking you’re going to have sex now. She laughs that little thing is not going to do anything for this anymore as she point to her wide open lips. And wipe the cream off your face. I am going to take a long bath. Go play with that somewhere else." Then she ushers you out of the bathroom.

Last edited:
I definitely like the thought of seeing her with another sexy guy. Although we've never tried it IRL, our toys are fun to pretend with and she gets extremely moist from the role play too. Who knows....maybe it's in our near future.

hopefully VERY soon! ;)

Cuckold Men

I have a question to cuckold men…
I recently saw some articles about cuckold men, telling stories about how they like watching their wives / girlfriends being fucked by other men. Some go even to the extend, when the wife / girlfriend verbally or even physically humiliates them.
It made me curious, what exactly do you like about it? Don't you feel jealous or bad about it?

Ho you should talk to her and go for it you don't know what your wife is missing I have been cukholding my hubby for 3 yrs

Looking for any volunteers to help you & your hubby with this :devil: (PM me if interested)

Still my number one fantasy! She knows that be I doubt she'll ever go for it. Sometimes she will tease me some about it though so maybe there is hope! She is medical person and was telling by about doing a physical yesterday on a gentleman who afterward told her it was the best physical he had ever had - she thinks maybe it had something to do with her cleavage especially while she has handling him for the hernia check... Got me instantly hard when she told me!

I've had the fantasy of seeing my wife with another man for years. Not cuckolding or shaming though. I just think it sounds fun to watch or hear about her being pleasured by another man. I love to watch her flirt with men, and sometimes she talks about what she'd like to do with them, but I think she's too conservative to actually do anything.

I've had the fantasy of seeing my wife with another man for years. Not cuckolding or shaming though. I just think it sounds fun to watch or hear about her being pleasured by another man. I love to watch her flirt with men, and sometimes she talks about what she'd like to do with them, but I think she's too conservative to actually do anything.

Hopefully in time she will open her eyes.

Sex should be discussed, encouraged & enjoyed, not pushed under the carpet as many would have it, as if it is somehow sinful unless practiced in the way they would have everyone else practice it. They want us to live in a box built for themselves.

"(Man) has imagined a heaven, and has left entirely out of it the supremest of all his delights, the one ecstasy that stands first and foremost in the heart of every individual of his race—and ours—sexual intercourse! It is as if a lost and perishing person in a roasting desert should be told by a rescuer he might choose and have all longed for things but one, and he should elect to leave out water!" - Mark Twain

Hopefully in time she will open her eyes.

Sex should be discussed, encouraged & enjoyed, not pushed under the carpet as many would have it, as if it is somehow sinful unless practiced in the way they would have everyone else practice it. They want us to live in a box built for themselves.

"(Man) has imagined a heaven, and has left entirely out of it the supremest of all his delights, the one ecstasy that stands first and foremost in the heart of every individual of his race—and ours—sexual intercourse! It is as if a lost and perishing person in a roasting desert should be told by a rescuer he might choose and have all longed for things but one, and he should elect to leave out water!" - Mark Twain

I hope it'll happen. A few years ago it almost did, but the lead-up to what would have been the first time didn't go well, and that made her nervous when the next time came up. But in the last few weeks she's been more vocal about it in bed, and using it to tease other times. So maybe.

other men with my wife

I would love to see my wife with two men at the same time whilst I photo the whole thing. Fantastic idea!

Oh

Oh, I wouldn't be too sure. Sounds like she thinks about it enough to consider it.

A friend of mine told me the other day about a good friend of his who, through online ads, finds couples where the hubby wants to watch him with the wife. I guess he keeps pretty busy with that passtime, too.

Has this situation ever gone wrong for anyone? I can see a couple of problems. The woman has regrets, the man finds himself too jealous, the guy the woman "cheats" with not seeing it as just sex and wants more? Or the woman for that matter?

Last edited:
Has this situation ever gone wrong for everyone. I can see a couple of problems. The woman has regrets, the man finds himself too jealous, the guy the woman "cheats" with not seeing it as just sex and wants more? Or the woman for that matter?

My thoughts exactly Bill; this subject sounds very hot, but also sounds like a lot of potential crap to hit the fan.

My thoughts exactly Bill; this subject sounds very hot, but also sounds like a lot of potential crap to hit the fan.

Yea exactly, we are still doing this kind of dance where she tells me she is going to fuck him and she contues to talk or more like flirt with another man but while it's hotter for her to say she is going to fuck him, I think it's best as a kind of fantasy

It is Best to Actually do It

Yea exactly, we are still doing this kind of dance where she tells me she is going to fuck him and she contues to talk or more like flirt with another man but while it's hotter for her to say she is going to fuck him, I think it's best as a kind of fantasy

I have watched my wife suck off my friends, and it is so fucking hot. I have fucked her mouth while they nut in her pussy and it is so fucking hot. I don't understand why more couples don't share. It adds so much to your sex life.

If your wife wants another cock for a night , do you allow or accept it. ?

If your wife wants another cock for a night , do you allow or accept it.

desires may turn into so unexpected at any time , but

accepting another cock into your wife's cunt needs something in you !

can you allow her to fufill her desire ?

Want it!

Good question...........but not only would I allow her, I actively encourage her to find a hot guy and fuck him to your hearts content and tell me all about it.
She hasn't yet, but its not through lack of trying i can give you the mail! :)
My question is, how can i get this from the fantasy and sex talk scenario to having her actually get the guts to carry it out knowing I fully fully encourage her to do it.
The more i think about it, the harder and hornier i get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back