Let's Name Drop!

IhateClowns

Censored
Since people get so pissy, because their name isn't mentioned on a fucking erotic message board thread. Now they can drop their own name to feel included.

Let's see, whose name do I wanna drop?

IhateClowns seems like a cool dude who doesn't give a fuck.

Devlsihone, another cool, easy going dude also comes aboard the ship who doesn't give a fuck at times...

Oh good, yet another popularity bragging thread! :p

I have it on good authority that NorthRockJohnson has a good heart and a large penis.

lol ShelbyBubbles just floats around most of the time...just trying to go with the flow :cathappy:

Oooooh. That a good one. I'm a little hurt that you didn't say me though.

You guys are the worst. NEITHER of you said me! This is all obviously just a popularity contest!

I think I need a break from Lit.

Paul Chance sails by on the sister ship HMS What The Fuck? Paul Chance is too cool to wave, so he does one of those little head nods.

I have it on good authority that NorthRockJohnson has a good heart and a large penis.

Dang now I'm hurt that you didn't even think to mention Devlishone or IhateClowns in your post and how cool those guys are at Lit:(

The DGAF ship sails on by your leaking dingy waving and throwing you a 5 gallon bucket..

Last edited:
Fuck this thread. Whoever created it is just trying to get attention from everyone. What a dick.

Those old fairground mirrors can be fun, they can make you look thin, fat, and make look like you are hung like a horse :D

I'm laughing my ass off right now. You guys are awesome.

Also, don't know if I mentioned this but NRJ knows how to hang some dong.

Tnman03 here...just passing through...nobody really ignores anybody on lit do they?

The Wang Quotient in this thread is simply massive. We better up our Wang Whack Accident Insurance.

Say something nice about the person above me???? Why??? I want to say something nice about myself. I want to feel included.

Hmmmm lets see.

IHC is a good person.

well the barnyard animals around here have it correctly, we all are Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious no matter what they say about us...

Last edited:
I don't talk about OPW. I'm playing the massive wang card! It's like a fukkin tuba!

* points at crotch suggestively *

Back