Adopted siblings

atariblue

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Posts
1,675
Call it a bizarre twist of fate or chalk it up to the planets lining up: Billy Stick and Dawn Knight are two young porn stars and they're also siblings. The only thing is they don't know it, yet.

They end up doing a scene together. They have real chemistry and hit it off well. Away from the set they have lunch together. Billy admits he was adopted and never knew his real parents. Dawn says how odd it is because she, despite growing up as a single child, was told she had a brother who had been adopted out. Billy then says he grew up in a small town outside of Philly. Dawn once again surprised says she grew up in Phillly.

Of course it is eventually figured out that they are bro and sis. So, how do they react to the news? Are they disgusted? Okay with it, because the the sex was so great?
 
I personally think they would be ok with it because nobody knows that they are brother and sister and as long as they keep quiet about it no one will ever know.
 
The Westermarck theory states that if siblings were removed from each other at a very young age then reunited as adults there is a high probability of sexual attraction between them, so their chemistry would be an actual reality if this really happened.

I recall a story where one of the damn "Lynns' Ginger or Amber and there might have been a third one, I always get them mixed up, showed up for a shoot to work with an actor she had never seen before. It turned out to be her brother Steven who had recently gotten into the industry.

being reality and not lit, they of course did not film the shoot.
 
Lynns' Ginger or Amber

Both actresses are a few years apart in age and their names are the pretty much same. It's so uncanny. Ginger Lynn Allen and Amber Lynn Allen, although there doesn't seem to be any relation between them.
 
I did that (minus pr0n stars) in Black & White & Red All Over. Made it multiracial, and with bio-mom, too. Quite a hat trick IMHO.

Back to the OP. The inadvertent fuckers, brother Boz and sister Sara, are professionally bi but personally mostly with same-sex partners till they meet and are drawn to each other. Their respective partners are dismayed and resentful, and try to break them up, as do their pr0n directors who see successful formulae crashing. This could almost go all Romeo+Juliet. What, the stars of MM and Lez classics have gone straight!? Outrage! Sacrilege! But wait. Their incest is revealed. Whew, that's better. Roll the cameras.
 
Back
Top