Wearing cum in public

feeling his cum dripping out

I love the subtle eroticism of that...globs of sticky cum in my hair, or warm cum oozing out of me while standing in line at Starbuck's....

I love that naughty feeling. Standing in line the morning after. My well fucked ass allowing some of his load from last night to leak down my inner thighs

Huge turn on....

I used to take his load in my mouth and He would smear a little around my lips and have me let it dry there before leaving Him to go home. Sexiest feeling in the world to know i wore His mark where everyone could see it. He would sometimes take me in the bathroom and have me take my clothes off from the waist down and then get into the tub. Then He had me bend over and spread my asscheeks for Him and He would pee on me (in me if He could manage and THOSE were my favorite times!!). Then i was allowed to go about my day as planned....i always used to wonder if people knew, and without fail, i was wet and ready for Him by the time i got home....

I used to take his load in my mouth and He would smear a little around my lips and have me let it dry there before leaving Him to go home. Sexiest feeling in the world to know i wore His mark where everyone could see it. He would sometimes take me in the bathroom and have me take my clothes off from the waist down and then get into the tub. Then He had me bend over and spread my asscheeks for Him and He would pee on me (in me if He could manage and THOSE were my favorite times!!). Then i was allowed to go about my day as planned....i always used to wonder if people knew, and without fail, i was wet and ready for Him by the time i got home....

Wow that is really hot

My husband used to love me to wear his or others cum on me in public. In my hair, on my face and clothes or dripping out of me and onto the floor. Since he is gone it doesn't happen as much as it used to but still once in a while when our old friends and I meet for some fun, the guy has his wife and me wear his when we go out.

I think wearing cum is incredibly perverse and hot. But for me the hottest is the woman wearing cum on her for an hour or two in public, walking around with me, before we have sex.

Foreplay. Sort of.

Then we'd do it. I'd last about thirty seconds, likely. And I'd be sure to leave some white globs where they were obvious, like in her hair.

Then I'd hand her off to the next guy.

I had a lady friend who told me that she loved how my cum dripped out of her into her panties on the way back to work after a "lunchtime delight" meeting. She'd sit at work with the crotch of her panties wet with her juice and mine. She called me on the phone at my office one afternoon after such a "meeting" to tell me that. Got me instantly hard.

A guy fucked me at work from behind in a changing room stall. Long story shirt, he didn't have a condom so he promised to pull out. He did and shot globs up an down my back, shirt still on, and in my hair. I didn't realize how much was on me until I got home and undressed. Still excites me thinking about who saw me in public with cum dripping off me without my knowledge.

A guy fucked me at work from behind in a changing room stall. Long story shirt, he didn't have a condom so he promised to pull out. He did and shot globs up an down my back, shirt still on, and in my hair. I didn't realize how much was on me until I got home and undressed. Still excites me thinking about who saw me in public with cum dripping off me without my knowledge.

I love this!

There is nothing sexier than a girl wearing cum in public, particularly if it's mine :)

I used to have a sexy half Japanese, half Irish girlfriend who loved wear short skirts and go hiking in Griffith Park, which is usually very crowded because it's in the Hollywood Hills right in the middle of L.A.. When we got to a nice spot with a view, she'd pull me behind a tree or a boulder and either give me a really messy BJ or make me cum inside her. (I think she loved the idea of getting caught ;-)

As we walked back down the trail, she'd whisper in my ear when my gooey load of enthusiasm started to run down her inner thigh. We'd say 'hi' to everyone we passed who we thought noticed the glistening trail running down her leg to her sandals.

Of course, we said 'hi' to a lot more people when my adoration was sprayed all over her face and dripping off her chin!

Of course, we always stopped at a bar for a beer or two after our hike. I would just sit there and smile as I noticed guys doing double takes in her direction all afternoon.

Even though I'm not with her anymore, every time I hike those trails I glance at the low-cut necklines and the thighs of pretty girls in short skirts coming down the mountain. Believe me, there is nothing hotter than seeing a girl "cumming" down the mountain with a big grin on her face! :devil:

Last edited:
Clothes many times. Face? only twice and it was from car to store counter and back both times, soo...not 'public'

I like how casual you are about it!

Let me add to it:devil:

Have gone out with cum dripping from pussy through my panties....almost once after a guy came on my face, missed some but he told me after we got to where we were going.

wearing cum

Last week I came across a video about this some thing. A few 4/5 guys all standing around this girl. She sucked them all, jacked them all, and they all cum on her face. Then right after all were done she went out in public. i can't remember where I found that video. Sure wish I could because it was pretty hot!! If anyone has seen this or anything like it let us know.

Going to see a suck buddy later today. I just might leave a little in my beard or the corner of my mouth.

Had a gf that was a squirter, she came by my office in a short skirt no panties on and she was rubbing her pussy on my leg and came all over my leg soaking my jeans. I worked all day and then picked up my son from baby sitter who i also dated off and on. She was picking at the dry cum on my pants. she never realized what is was, but that got me horny again.

Cum drying in my hair.... It doesn't necessarily show up but I can feel it and smell it. I love the secret feeling of it.

I had a lover who couldn't wipe himself off fast enough. It bothered me at first but I came to see that he was just obsessive about some things. Me? I love the feel of cum oozing out and collecting on my panties and sometimes running down my leg.

Does stained clothes count?

I've had to wear a red sweater with cum on it to a party, or even worse, it happened halfway into a party.

Cum drying in my hair.... It doesn't necessarily show up but I can feel it and smell it. I love the secret feeling of it.

You must be the first woman I've known that doesn't get mad when a man shoots in your hair...!

Back