Bi-Curious men, would you kiss a man?

I've gotten into a really HOT kissing session with a guy one time, and it was so hot. Only certain guys, I suppose. It would open up for some really great times.
 
I may be interested in sucking a guys cock or frotting with him but I have NO interest in kissing or cuddling with another guy.
A pretty shemale could be a different story.:kiss:
 
I may be interested in sucking a guys cock or frotting with him but I have NO interest in kissing or cuddling with another guy.
A pretty shemale could be a different story.:kiss:

Nothing wrong with a hot shemale ;)
 
I Have recently taken my bi curiosity to the next level. . I met a gay couple on line and when we eventually got together I started out being very nervous , however I soon got over it.
The climax of the evening was when one of the guys was kissing me while the other gave me a fantastic blowjob.It turned out to be the best orgasm that I have ever had

im sooo jealous
 
yes, yes kissing a man while he strokes my nipples makes me immediately want to suck his dick!
 
Never had until, one evening I met a younger guy at a parking area. He got in my truck, and we both sat, almost facing each other holding our own dicks still in our pants. As if on cue, we both leaned over a little and started rubbing the others, still in the pants.
I looked at him from only 6-8 in and, without really thinking about it, leaned over and kissed his lips. He smiled and said YEAHHHH and kissed back. There, for about 15 min, we made out like school kids, deep tongue and all, while we each took out the other's cock and stroked it. I was getting close, so I leaned over and took his in my mouth and had him squirming in the seat before letting him cum! Saving a mouthful, I straightened back up and shared it with him. He, in turn, did the same for me.
The taste of our cum and precum was exciting. At the time the sharing was a first with a guy, and seemed to be very different than with a woman, for some reason.
All in all, a wonderful interlude which must have been good for the young guy because we did repeat it several times I have since tried to make it a regular whenever the other guy will cooperate.
 
Dang, I always miss the best part

I Have recently taken my bi curiosity to the next level. . I met a gay couple on line and when we eventually got together I started out being very nervous , however I soon got over it.
The climax of the evening was when one of the guys was kissing me while the other gave me a fantastic blowjob.It turned out to be the best orgasm that I have ever had

Sounds wonderful. A gay couple is my top fantasy.
 
I absolutely adore kissing and being kissed by another guy. Especially if he is big and hairy and dominant.
 
thought I had a guy to kiss tonight he said he liked kissing, body contact, nipple sucking and licking and oral to completion with snowballs but he chickened out and I was left wanting , ahh sigh maybe someone else.
 
No. Tried it a few times, but swapping slobbers with another guy doesn't do it for me. Dick play, massage, oral and petting? Absolutely!!!!! I love sex with another man! But not into having a relationship. Kissing to me is the entrance to a corridor that I don't wish to walk.
 
Several years ago I would say hell no. Now I say hell yes, after a couple encounters. If he's a good kisser, soft and sensual and not all tongue, there's nothing hotter than a long passionate kiss while feeling each other up and undressing each other. Mmmmm just the thought right now makes me hot.
 
thats how i felt .than it got real hot.and sense. i like kissing females way not try.it was soft. slow and hot just added to the sex.
 
defenitely yes

I love kissing a guy. To me it is part of the sex, an important part.
 
Back
Top